Eric H Halvorson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Eric H Halvorson is at least $384 Thousand dollars as of 19 May 2016. Eric Halvorson owns over 3,000 units of Salem Media stock worth over $12,400 and over the last 16 years Eric sold SALM stock worth over $371,230.
Eric Halvorson SALM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Eric has made over 19 trades of the Salem Media stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Eric bought 3,000 units of SALM stock worth $19,410 on 19 May 2016.
The largest trade Eric’s ever made was exercising 6,148 units of Salem Media stock on 21 April 2016 worth over $2,870,870. On average, Eric trades about 1,041 units every 73 days since 2003. As of 19 May 2016 Eric still owns at least 8,000 units of Salem Media stock.
You can see the complete history of Eric Halvorson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Eric Halvorson’s mailing address?
Eric’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 950 KIFER ROAD, , SUNNYVALE, CA, 94086.
Insider trading at Salem Media
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Salem Media have traded over $2,174,249 worth of Salem Media stock and bought 322,829 units worth $1,061,120 . The most active insider traders include Edward G Iii Atsinger, David Evans, and Evan D Masyr. On average, Salem Media executives and independent directors trade stock every 26 days with the average trade being worth of $17,831. The most recent stock trade was executed by Edward G Iii Atsinger on 27 September 2019, trading 100 units of SALM stock currently worth $145.
What does Salem Media do?
Salem Media Group, Inc. engages in the provision of media specializing in Christian and conservative content. It operates through the following segments: Broadcast, Digital Media and Publishing. The Broadcast segment owns and operates radio stations in large metropolitan markets, which includes national and local programming content. The Digital Media segment provides content for audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative news and opinion. The Publishing segment comprises of book publishing, self-publishing services and print and digital magazines. The company was founded by Stuart W. Epperson and Edward G. Atsinger III in 1986 and is headquartered in Camarillo, CA.
What does Salem Media’s logo look like?
Complete history of Eric Halvorson stock trades at Intuitive Surgical and Salem Media
Salem Media executives and stock owners
Salem Media executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Edward Atsinger, Chief Executive Officer
- David Evans, President – New Media
- David Santrella, President – Broadcast Media
- Evan Masyr, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Greg Anderson, President – Salem Radio Network
- Richard Riddle, Independent Director
- David Davenport, Independent Director
- Heather Grizzle, Director
- Michael Mann, Director – Sales Strategy, Broadcast Media
- Mark Durkin, Regional Vice President
- Jamie Cohen, Vice President – Local Digital
- Mike Blakemore, Vice President – Programming
- Chris Gould, Senior Vice President, National Programming
- Christopher Henderson, Senior Vice President – Legal and Human Resources, General Counsel, Secretary
- Jonathan Venverloh, Director
- James Keet Lewis, Director
- Roland S Hinz, Director
- Eric H Halvorson, Director
- Stuart W Epperson, Chairman of the Board
- Jim Cumbee, President Non-Broadcast Media
- Judge Paul Pressler, Director
- Timothy J Malievsky, Vice President, Operations
- Kenneth Gaines, Vice President, Operations
- Donald P Hodel, Director
- Russell Hauth, Senior Vice President
- Eileen Hill, V.P., Finance & Accounting
- Francis W. Wright, President & COO
- Dennis M Weinberg, Director
- Stuart W. Jr. Epperson, Director
- Edward C. Atsinger, Director
- Joe D Davis, Executive Vice President
- Jonathan L Block, Vice President and Secretary