Ellen Zane Net Worth
Ellen Zane biography
Ellen M. Zane is Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Zane is CEO Emeritus and Vice Chair of the board of trustees at Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children, and previously, she served as its President and Chief Executive Officer. Ms. Zane also served as Network President for Partners Healthcare System, a physician/hospital network sponsored by the Harvard-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Ms. Zane also previously served as Chief Executive Officer of Quincy Hospital in Quincy, Massachusetts. Ms. Zane currently is a director of nThrive, a Georgia-based private equity held company involved with healthcare revenue cycle management; Fiduciary Trust Company, a privately owned wealth management company; AgNovos Healthcare, LLC a privately held medical device company, focused on bone health; and Synchrony Financial, a public consumer financial services company. Ms. Zane previously served as a director of Century Capital Management, Parexel International Corporation, Lincare Holdings Inc., and Press Ganey Holdings. Ms. Zane holds a Professional Director Advanced Certification from the American College of Corporate Directors.
What is the salary of Ellen Zane?
As the Independent Director of Boston Scientific, the total compensation of Ellen Zane at Boston Scientific is $294,981. There are 12 executives at Boston Scientific getting paid more, with Michael Mahoney having the highest compensation of $13,970,900.
How old is Ellen Zane?
Ellen Zane is 67, she’s been the Independent Director of Boston Scientific since 2016. There are 1 older and 21 younger executives at Boston Scientific. The oldest executive at Boston Scientific Corp. is Yoshiaki Fujimori, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Ellen Zane’s mailing address?
Ellen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 777 LONG RIDGE ROAD, C/O SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL, STAMFORD, CT, 06902.
Insider trading at Boston Scientific
Over the last 15 years, insiders at Boston Scientific have traded over $771,914,651 worth of Boston Scientific stock and bought 1,373,972 units worth $15,182,039 . The most active insider traders include Peter M Nicholas, John E Abele, and Michael F Mahoney. On average, Boston Scientific executives and independent directors trade stock every 3 days with the average trade being worth of $3,042,505. The most recent stock trade was executed by David A Pierce on 1 November 2019, trading 5,000 units of BSX stock currently worth $31,400.
What does Boston Scientific do?
Boston Scientific Corp. engages in the development, manufacture and marketing of medical devices that are used in interventional medical specialties. It operates through the following segments: Cardiovascular, Rhythm Management, and MedSurg. The Cardiovascular segment comprises of technologies or diagnosing and treating coronary artery disease, and other cardiovascular disorders including structural heart conditions. The Rhythm Management segment develops implantable devices that monitor the heart and deliver electricity to treat cardiac abnormalities. The MedSurg segment focuses on Endoscopy, which provides devices to diagnose and treat a broad range of gastrointestinal, and pulmonary conditions with innovative and invasive technologies. The company was founded by John E. Abele and Pete Michael Nicholas on June 29, 1979 and is headquartered in Marlborough, MA.
What does Boston Scientific’s logo look like?
Boston Scientific executives and stock owners
Boston Scientific executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Mahoney, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph Fitzgerald, Executive Vice President and President – Rhythm Management
- Edward Mackey, Executive Vice President – Operations
- Daniel Brennan, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Kevin Ballinger, Executive Vice President and Global President – Interventional Cardiology
- David Pierce, Executive Vice President and President – MedSurg
- Edward Ludwig, Lead Independent Director
- Charles Dockendorff, Independent Director
- David Roux, Independent Director
- John Sununu, Independent Director
- Donna James, Independent Director
- Nelda Connors, Independent Director
- Ellen Zane, Independent Director
- Stephen MacMillan, Independent Director
- Yoshiaki Fujimori, Independent Director
- Jonathan Monson, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Global Controller
- Warren Wang, Senior Vice President and President – Asia Pacific
- Eric Thepaut, Senior Vice President and President, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- John Sorenson, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Maulik Nanavaty, Senior Vice President and President – Neuromodulation
- Jeffrey Mirviss, Senior Vice President and President – Peripheral Interventions
- Arthur Butcher, Senior Vice President and President – Endoscopy
- Wendy Carruthers, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Desiree Ralls-Morrison, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Ian Meredith, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Medical Officer
- Timothy A. Pratt, EVP & General Counsel
- Supratim Bose, EVP & President, Asia-Pacific
- Michael P. Phalen, SVP & President, Endoscopy
- Keith D Dawkins, Sr. VP, Chief Medical Officer
- Jodi Euerle Eddy, SVP and CIO
- Peter M Nicholas, Director
- Kristina M Johnson, Director
- Nicholas J Jr Nicholas, Director
- Karen Prange, SVP&Pres, Uro & Women’s Health
- Ernest Mario, Director
- John E Abele, Director
- Uwe E Reinhardt, Director
- Katharine T Bartlett, Director
- Jean Fitterer Lance, SVP & Chief Compliance Officer
- Kenneth Pucel, EVP, Operations
- Bruce L Byrnes, Director
- John Michael Onuscheck, SVP & Pres-Neuromodulation
- Jeffrey D Capello, Chief Accounting Officer
- Otha T. Iii Spriggs, SVP, Human Resources
- William Kucheman, SVP & Group President
- John Raymond Elliott, Director
- Lawrence R Neumann, SVP and Pres, Emerging Markets
- John B. Pedersen, Pres,Uro & Women’s Health
- Brian R Burns, SVP – Quality
- Ray J Groves, Director
- Sam R Leno, CFO & EVP Finance & IS
- Stephen F Moreci, Sr. VP, Endosurgery
- Marye Anne Fox, Director
- Fred Colen, EVP
- John E Pepper, Director
- James Gilbert, EVP
- Donovan Paul, SVP, Corporate Comm
- David W Mc Faul, Senior VP International
- Ursula M Burns, Director
- Warren B Rudman, Director
- William F Jr Mcconnell, SVP, Administration CRM
- Donald S Baim, EVP, Chief Med. & Sci. Officer
- Lucia Luce Quinn, Exec. Vice President-HR
- James R Tobin, President & CEO
- Paul W Sandman, EVP and General Counsel
- Paul A Laviolette, COO
- Nancy Ann Deparle, Director
- Joel Lawrence Fleishman, Director