Elizabeth Tallett Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Elizabeth E Tallett is at least $4.79 Million dollars as of 13 September 2019. Ms. Tallett owns over 1,250 units of Anthem stock worth over $4,332,536 and over the last 11 years she sold ANTM stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $454,569 as Independent Chairman of the Board at Anthem.
Ms. Tallett ANTM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Elizabeth has made over 11 trades of the Anthem stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 1,250 units of ANTM stock worth $46,813 on 13 September 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 6,000 units of Anthem stock on 6 September 2018 worth over $111,360. On average, Elizabeth trades about 86 units every 12 days since 2008. As of 13 September 2019 she still owns at least 16,197 units of Anthem stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Tallett stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Elizabeth Tallett biography
Elizabeth E. Tallett is Independent Chairman of the Board of Anthem, Inc., effective May 16, 2018. She has been a director of the Company since October 2013 and became independent Chair of the Board in May 2018. She was a principal of Hunter Partners, LLC (healthcare consulting) from 2002 to 2015. Ms. Tallett continues to operate as a consultant to healthcare companies. Previously, Ms. Tallett was President and Chief Executive Officer of Transcell Technologies, Inc. (specialty pharmaceuticals), President of Centocor Pharmaceuticals (biotechnology), member of the Parke-Davis (pharmaceuticals) Executive Committee and Director of Worldwide Strategic Planning for Warner-Lambert Company (pharmaceuticals). Ms. Tallett has served as a director of Meredith Corporation (magazine publisher) since 2008, Principal Financial Group, Inc. (financial services) since 1992 (as lead director since 2007) and Qiagen, N.V. (biotechnology research equipment manufacturing) since 2011. She previously served as a director of Coventry Health Care, Inc. (health insurance) from 1998 to 2013 (including serving as lead director).
What is the salary of Elizabeth Tallett?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of Anthem, the total compensation of Elizabeth Tallett at Anthem is $454,569. There are 5 executives at Anthem getting paid more, with Gail Boudreaux having the highest compensation of $14,184,300.
How old is Elizabeth Tallett?
Elizabeth Tallett is 70, she’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of Anthem since 2018. There are 1 older and 17 younger executives at Anthem. The oldest executive at Anthem, Inc. is Julie Hill, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Elizabeth Tallett’s mailing address?
Elizabeth’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 711 HIGH STREET, , DES MOINES, IA, 50392.
Insider trading at Anthem
Over the last 5 years, insiders at Anthem have traded over $86,408,340 worth of Anthem stock. The most active insider traders include Antonio F Neri, Ryan M. Schneider, and Lewis Iii Hay. On average, Anthem executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $3,354,463. The most recent stock trade was executed by Peter D Haytaian on 28 October 2019, trading 9,586 units of ANTM stock currently worth $2,584,098.
What does Anthem do?
Anthem, Inc. provides life, hospital and medical insurance plans. It offers a broad spectrum of network-based managed care health benefit plans to the large and small employer, individual, Medicaid, and Medicare markets. The company operates through the following segments: Commercial & Specialty Business, Government Business and Other. The Commercial and Specialty Business segment includes local group, national accounts, and individual and specialty businesses. The Government Business segment includes medicare and medicaid businesses, national government services and services provided to the federal government in connection with federal employee program. Anthem was founded on November 30, 2004 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
What does Anthem’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Tallett stock trades at Anthem, Meredith, Principal Inc, and Principal
Anthem executives and stock owners
Anthem executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Gail Boudreaux, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Peter Haytaian, Executive Vice President, President of Commercial and Specialty Business Division
- Gloria McCarthy, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- John Gallina, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Thomas Zielinski, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Elizabeth Tallett, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Antonio Neri, Independent Director
- Ramiro Peru, Independent Director
- Julie Hill, Independent Director
- Bahija Jallal, Independent Director
- Robert Dixon, Independent Director
- Lewis Hay, Independent Director
- R. Kerry Clark, Independent Director
- Ryan Schneider, Independent Director
- Chris Rigg, Vice President Investor Relations
- Ronald Penczek, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
- Jacquelyn Wolf, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Leah Stark, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Prakash Patel, Executive Vice President and President, Diversified Business Group
- Felicia Norwood, EVP and President, Government Business Division
- Joseph Swedish, President & CEO
- William J Ryan, Director
- George A Jr Schaefer, Director
- Jose D. Tomas, EVP & Chief HR Officer
- Craig E Samitt, EVP & Chief Clinical Officer
- Wayne S De Veydt, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Brian T Griffin, EVP & President, CSBD
- Samuel R Md Nussbaum, EVP & Chief Medical Officer
- Martin B Silverstein, EVP & Chief Strategy Officer
- Kenneth R Goulet, EVP, Commercial & Specialty