Eileen Akerson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Eileen Akerson is at least $2.24 Million dollars as of 4 November 2019. Ms. Akerson owns over 1,278 units of KBR stock worth over $2,244,999 and over the last 5 years she sold KBR stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $0 as Executive Vice President and General Counsel at KBR.
Ms. Akerson KBR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Eileen has made over 3 trades of the KBR stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 1,278 units of KBR stock worth $27,081 on 4 November 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 1,278 units of KBR stock on 4 November 2019 worth over $27,081. On average, Eileen trades about 49 units every 3 days since 2015. As of 4 November 2019 she still owns at least 76,595 units of KBR stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Akerson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Eileen Akerson biography
Eileen G. Akerson is Executive Vice President, General Counsel of KBR, Inc. Prior Business Experience • KBR Senior Vice President, Commercial responsible for project commercial management and oversight of the review and approval process for significant transactions and joint venture relationships • KBR Vice President – Legal & Chief Counsel responsible for managing the legal functions for the Hydrocarbons Business Group • KBR advisor and counselor to senior management on company policies affecting ethics and compliance matters • Attorney for Spriggs & Hollingsworth in Washington D.C. Education • B.A., Catholic University of America • J.D., Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law • Member of the bars of Texas, Connecticut and the District of Columbia
How old is Eileen Akerson?
Eileen Akerson is 53, she’s been the Executive Vice President and General Counsel of KBR since 2014. There are 10 older and 4 younger executives at KBR. The oldest executive at KBR, Inc. is Lester Lyles, 72, who is the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board.
What’s Eileen Akerson’s mailing address?
Eileen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 601 JEFFERSON STREET, , HOUSTON, TX, 77002.
Insider trading at KBR
Over the last 13 years, insiders at KBR have traded over $2,883,608,934 worth of KBR stock and bought 2,022,736 units worth $49,191,803 . The most active insider traders include Cokellogg Energy Services, …, Jeffrey L Et Al Gendell, and John R Huff. On average, KBR executives and independent directors trade stock every 71 days with the average trade being worth of $63,223,839. The most recent stock trade was executed by Eileen Akerson on 4 November 2019, trading 1,278 units of KBR stock currently worth $27,081.
What does KBR do?
KBR, Inc. engages in the provision of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life-cycle within the government services and hydrocarbons industries. It operates through the following segments: Government Services, Technology, Hydrocarbons Services, Non-strategic Business, and Other. The Government Services segment provides full life-cycle support solutions to defense, space, aviation, and other programs and missions for military and other government agencies. The Technology segment combines KBR’s proprietary technologies, equipment, and catalyst supply and associated knowledge-based services into a global business for refining, petrochemicals, inorganic, and specialty chemicals as well as gasification, syngas, ammonia, nitric acid, and fertilizers. The Hydrocarbons Services segment provides comprehensive project planning and program delivery capability globally. The Non-strategic Business segment represents the operations or activities which the company intends to exit upon completion of existing contracts. The Other segment includes corporate expenses and general and administrative expenses not allocated to the business segments above. The company was founded on March 21, 2006 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does KBR’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Akerson stock trades at KBR
KBR executives and stock owners
KBR executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stuart Bradie, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Farhan Mujib, President – Delivery Solutions
- J. Jay Ibrahim, President – Energy Services
- Ian Mackey, Executive Vice President, Chief Corporate Officer
- Mark Sopp, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark Baldwin, Independent Director
- Jack Moore, Independent Director
- Lester Lyles, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Umberto della Sala, Independent Director
- Ann Pickard, Independent Director
- James Blackwell, Independent Director
- Wendy Masiello, Independent Director
- Gregory Conlon, Chief Digital and Development Officer
- Raymond Carney, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Eileen Akerson, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- John Derbyshire, President – Technology
- W. Byron Bright, President – KBR Government Services U.S.
- Jeffrey E Curtiss, Director
- Richard J Slater, Director
- Nelson Rowe, Chief Accounting Officer
- Roger A. Wiederkehr, President, KBRwyle
- Andrew Pringle, President, Government Services
- Kenneth Graham Hill, EVP- GBDS
- Jan Egil Braendeland, President, E&C (EMEA)
- Brian K Ferraioli, EVP Chief Financial Officer
- Loren K Carroll, Director
- Andrew Barrie, President Gov’t Solutions EMEA
- David Lee Zimmerman, Senior Vice President
- Mark S Williams, Group President – IG&P
- John L Rose, EVP, Energy & Chemicals
- Dennis Lee Calton, Senior Vice President
- Susan K Carter, Executive VP – CFO
- T Kevin Denicola, Sr. VP and CFO
- Tom Mumford, Senior Vice President
- Timothy B. Challand, President, Technology
- John W Jr Gann, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Klaudia Brace, Senior VP, Administration
- John W. Quinn, President, Downstream
- Bruce A Stanski, EVP, Govt & Infrastructure
- Jeffrey L Et Al Gendell, 10% owner
- Cokellogg Energy Services, …,
- Iain Robert Fulton, Vice President, Internal Audit
- Charles E. Schneider, VP, Treasurer & Interim CFO
- Ronald B Crowell, Vice President, Financial Ops
- Cedric W. Burgher, Senior VP and CFO
- Roy Oelking, Group President – Hydrocarbons
- Robert David Zelinski, President, Onshore E&CA
- Ivor Harrington, Group President, Services
- W Frank Blount, Director
- Michel P Dauzat, Group President – Services
- Dennis S Baldwin, VP Chief Accounting Officer
- Andrew Summers, Group President, IGP
- William P Utt, President and CEO
- John R Huff, Director
- Linda Z Cook, Director
- Andrew D Farley, SVP, Gen Counsel & Secretary