Edward Shirley Net Worth
Edward Shirley biography
Edward D. (Ed) Shirley is Independent Director of the Company. He attended the University of Massachusetts, where he received a Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting degree in 1978. Mr. Shirley served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Bacardi Limited, a global beverage and spirits company, from March 2012 to April 2014. Prior to that, he served as Vice Chairman of Global Beauty and Grooming, a business unit of The Procter & Gamble Company (“Procter & Gamble”), a consumer goods company, from July 2008 through June 2011, and as Vice Chair on Special Assignment from July 2011 through December 2011. Prior to that, he served as Group President, North America of Procter & Gamble from April 2006 and held several senior executive positions during his 27 years with The Gillette Company, a consumer goods company that was acquired by Procter & Gamble in 2005. Mr. Shirley has substantial experience in the areas of executive leadership, strategy development, marketing/brand development and business operations developed in his various senior executive positions with large consumer products companies, including during more than 30 years as a senior executive at global personal care companies like Procter & Gamble and The Gillette Company. He also has public company board experience, having served as a member of the Elizabeth Arden, Inc. board of directors since December 2015, including as Chair of its Compensation Committee, and as a member of the board of directors of Time Warner Cable Inc. from 2009 to 2016. Mr. Shirley is currently a director of New York Life Insurance Company and serves on the Audit and Insurance & Operations Committees. He is also a partner in PTW Capital, a recently formed consumer goods private equity firm.
What is the salary of Edward Shirley?
As the Independent Director of Sysco, the total compensation of Edward Shirley at Sysco is $285,028. There are 6 executives at Sysco getting paid more, with Thomas Bene having the highest compensation of $8,774,580.
How old is Edward Shirley?
Edward Shirley is 61, he’s been the Independent Director of Sysco since 2016. There are 7 older and 11 younger executives at Sysco. The oldest executive at Sysco Corp. is Nelson Peltz, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Edward Shirley’s mailing address?
Edward’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1390 ENCLAVE PARKWAY, , HOUSTON, TX, 77077.
Insider trading at Sysco
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Sysco have traded over $1,774,273,599 worth of Sysco stock and bought 3,030,264 units worth $146,766,728 . The most active insider traders include Nelsontrian Fund Management…, Josh Trian Fund Management,…, and William J Iii De Laney. On average, Sysco executives and independent directors trade stock every 14 days with the average trade being worth of $6,931,522. The most recent stock trade was executed by Greg D Bertrand on 1 November 2019, trading 25,000 units of SYY stock currently worth $835,000.
What does Sysco do?
Sysco Corp. engages in selling, marketing, and distribution of food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, and lodging establishments. It operates through the following segments: U.S. Foodservice Operations, International Foodservice Operations, SYGMA, Other, and Corporate. The U.S. Foodservice Operations consists of U.S. Broadline operations, custom-cut meat and seafood companies, FreshPoint, and European Imports. The International Foodservice Operations segment includes broadline operations in Canada and Europe, including the Brakes Group, Bahamas, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama. The SYGMA segment represents its customized distribution subsidiary. The Other segment covers hotel supply operations and Sysco Labs, which includes suite of technology solutions. The company was founded by John F. Baugh in 1969 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does Sysco’s logo look like?
Sysco executives and stock owners
Sysco executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Bene, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joel Grade, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Greg Bertrand, Executive Vice President – U.S. Foodservice Operations
- Larry Glasscock, Independent Director
- John Cassaday, Independent Director
- Daniel Brutto, Independent Director
- Edward Shirley, Independent Director
- Nelson Peltz, Independent Director
- Nancy Newcomb, Independent Director
- Hans-Joachim Koerber, Independent Director
- Bradley Halverson, Independent Director
- Joshua Frank, Independent Director
- Sheila Talton, Independent Director
- John Hinshaw, Independent Director
- Brian Todd, Senior Vice President – Merchandising
- William Goetz, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Anita Zielinski, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- R. Scott Charlton, Executive Vice President – Supply Chain
- Paul Moskowitz, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Gregory Scott Keller, SVP
- Eve M Mc Fadden, VP, General Counsel & Corp Sec
- Richard G Tilghman, Director
- Judith B Craven, Director
- Russell T. Libby, Sr. VP, Gen Counsel & Corp Sec
- Josh Trian Fund Management,…,
- Jackie M Ward, Director
- Wayne Shurts, EVP & Chief Technology Officer
- Jonathan Golden, Director
- William J Iii De Laney, Sr VP, Financial Reporting
- William B. Day, SVP, Merch & Supply Chain Mgt
- James D Hope, Group President, Demand
- Joseph A Jr Hafner, Director
- Thomas E Lankford, President and COO
- Manuel A Fernandez, Director
- Kenneth J Carrig, Sr VP, Administration
- John K Jr Stubblefield, Exec VP, Finance and Admin.
- Colin G Campbell, Director
- James D Wickus, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- Gregory K Marshall, Sr VP
- Kenneth F Spitler, ExecVP,Foodservice Operations
- Kirk G Drummond, Sr. Vice Pres and CIO
- Stephen F Smith, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- William Holden, Sr.VP, Foodservice Operations
- Richard J Schnieders, Chairman and CEO
- Michael W Green, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- James C Graham, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- Bruce Soltis, Sr VP, Canadian Food Svc Ops
- Frank H Richardson, Director
- G Mitchell Elmer, Vice President and Controller
- Robert C. Kreidler, Executive Vice President; CFO
- Lawrence J Accardi, Ex VP, Merchandising Svcs
- Larry G Pulliam, Sr VP, Merchandising Svcs
- Robert Joe Davis, Sr. Vice Pres, Contract Sales
- James M Danahy, Sr VP, Foodservice Ops
- Phyllis Shapiro Sewell, Director
- Richard G Merrill, Director
- Michael C Nichols, VP,Gen Counsel,Corp Secretary
- James E Lankford, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- Diane D Sanders, VP and Treasurer