Edward Philip Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Edward M Philip is at least $3.78 Million dollars as of 27 February 2014. Mr. Philip owns over 6,000 units of Hasbro stock worth over $3,234,617 and over the last 16 years he sold HAS stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $550,075 as Lead Independent Director at Hasbro.
Mr. Philip HAS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Edward has made over 5 trades of the Hasbro stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 6,000 units of HAS stock worth $112,620 on 27 February 2014.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 7,500 units of Hasbro stock on 23 November 2012 worth over $98,325. On average, Edward trades about 290 units every 5 days since 2003. As of 27 February 2014 he still owns at least 33,350 units of Hasbro stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Philip stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Edward Philip biography
Edward M. Philip is Lead Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Philip served the Chief Operating Officer of Partners in Health (a non-profit healthcare organization) from January 2013 to March 2017. In addition, Mr. Philip was a Special Partner at Highland Consumer Fund (consumer-oriented private equity fund), serving in this role from 2013 to 2017. He served as Managing General Partner at Highland Consumer Fund from 2006 to 2013. Prior thereto, Mr. Philip served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Decision Matrix Group, Inc. (research and consulting firm) from May 2004 to November 2005, and prior to that he was Senior Vice President of Terra Networks, S.A. (global Internet company) from October 2000 to January 2004. In 1995, Mr. Philip joined Lycos, Inc. (an Internet service provider and search company) as one of its founding members. During his time with Lycos, Mr. Philip held the positions of President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer at different times. The Board has nominated Mr. Philip for election as a director because of his more than 25 years of business and management experience, including years of experience as both an operating executive and chief financial officer of multinational corporations, and his experience in strategic, business and financial planning in consumer-based and technology-based industries and in overseeing management teams of such companies, as well as in managing teams responding to complex and critical international issues. Mr. Philip possesses expertise regarding internet and technology-based industries, the use of the internet and digital media for building businesses, expertise in strategic planning and execution in complex global organizations, expertise in consumer trends and in the family entertainment industry, corporate finance, financial reporting and accounting matters for large multinational public companies, as well as in the operation and management of large multinational organizations.
What is the salary of Edward Philip?
As the Lead Independent Director of Hasbro, the total compensation of Edward Philip at Hasbro is $550,075. There are 5 executives at Hasbro getting paid more, with Brian Goldner having the highest compensation of $8,499,620.
How old is Edward Philip?
Edward Philip is 54, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of Hasbro since 2017. There are 16 older and 2 younger executives at Hasbro. The oldest executive at Hasbro, Inc. is Crispin Davis, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Edward Philip’s mailing address?
Edward’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O HASBRO, INC., 1011 NEWPORT AVENUE, PAWTUCKET, RI, 02861.
Insider trading at Hasbro
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Hasbro have traded over $349,975,021 worth of Hasbro stock and bought 43,652 units worth $2,277,508 . The most active insider traders include Alan G Hassenfeld, Brian Goldner, and Alfred J Verrecchia. On average, Hasbro executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $7,506,082. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen J Davis on 16 May 2019, trading 4,200 units of HAS stock currently worth $412,608.
What does Hasbro do?
Hasbro, Inc. engages in the provision of children and family leisure time products and services with a portfolio of brands and entertainment properties. The firm operates under the following brands: Littlest Pet Shop, Magic: The Gathering, Monopoly, My Little Pony, Nerf, Play-Doh, and Transformers. It operates through the following segments: United States and Canada, International, and Entertainment and Licensing. The United States and Canada segment refers to the marketing and sale of products in the United States and Canada which include the innovation and reinvention of toys and games. The International segment engages in the marketing and sale of product categories to retailers and wholesalers in Europe, Latin and South America, and the Asia Pacific region and through distributors in those countries where there is no direct presence. The Entertainment and Licensing segment conducts movie, television and digital gaming entertainment operations. The company was founded by Henry Hassenfeld and Hilal Hassenfeld in 1923 and is headquartered in Pawtucket, RI.
Complete history of Mr. Philip stock trades at Hasbro, United Continental, and United Airlines
Hasbro executives and stock owners
Hasbro executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Brian Goldner, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- John Frascotti, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Deborah Thomas, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Stephen Davis, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer
- Wiebe Tinga, Chief Commercial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Edward Philip, Lead Independent Director
- Lisa Gersh, Independent Director
- Kenneth Bronfin, Independent Director
- Richard Stoddart, Independent Director
- Linda Zecher, Independent Director
- Alan Hassenfeld, Independent Director
- Tracy Leinbach, Independent Director
- Crispin Davis, Independent Director
- Hope Cochran, Independent Director
- Mary West, Independent Director
- Michael Burns, Independent Director
- Debbie Hancock, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Tarrant Sibley, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Thomas Courtney, Executive Vice President, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Dolph Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Alan R Batkin, Director
- Basil Anderson, Director
- Frank Biondi, Director
- Barbara Finigan, SVP, Chief Legal Officer & Sec
- David D R Hargreaves, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Michael W O Garrett, Director
- Jack M Greenberg, Director
- John M Jr Connors, Director
- Martin R Trueb, Sr. VP and Treasurer
- Paula Stern, Director
- Gordon Gee, Director
- Duncan Billing, Global Development Officer
- Alfred J Verrecchia, President and CEO
- Barry Nagler, Sr. VP, GC & Secretary
- Claudine B/Ca Malone, Director
- Frank P Jr Bifulco, President,North American Sales
- Simon Gardner, President of Hasbro Europe
- E David Wilson, President, Games
- Carl Spielvogel, Director
- Richard B Holt, Sr. VP and CAFCO
- E John Jr Rosenwald, Director
- Eli Segal, Director