Edward Nalbandian Net Worth
What’s Edward Nalbandian’s mailing address?
Edward’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP., 4655 GREAT AMERICA PARKWAY, SANTA CLARA, CA, 95054.
Insider trading at Avaya
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Avaya have traded over $0 worth of Avaya stock. The most active insider traders include William D Watkins, Malley Patrick J O, and Susan Louise Spradley. On average, Avaya executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $125,035. The most recent stock trade was executed by James M Chirico on 30 September 2019, trading 121,745 units of AVYA stock currently worth $1,495,029.
What does Avaya do?
Avaya Holdings Corp. is a global business communications company, which engages in the provision of business collaboration and communication solutions. It operates through the Global Communications Solutions (GCS) and Avaya Global Services (AGS) segments. The GCS segment develops, markets, and sells contact center and unified communications products. The AGS segment provides end-to-end global service offerings that allow customers to evaluate, plan, design, implement, monitor, manage, and optimize complex enterprise communications networks. The company was founded in June 1, 2007 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Avaya’s logo look like?
Avaya executives and stock owners
Avaya executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Chirico, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David Vellequette, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Mike McCarthy, Vice President of Investor Relations
- Laurent Philonenko, Senior Vice President – Solutions & Technology
- Jaroslaw Glembocki, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Nicholas Nikolopoulos, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy, Corporate Development and Marketing
- William Rowe, Senior Vice President, General Manager – Cloud
- Jacqueline Yeaney, Independent Director
- Scott Vogel, Independent Director
- Stanley Sutula, Independent Director
- Susan Spradley, Independent Director
- Stephan Scholl, Independent Director
- Kevin Speed, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Shefali Shah, Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel
- Kieran McGrath, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- William Watkins, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Edward Nalbandian, SVP, Services
- Ronald A Rittenmeyer, Director
- Luino David Dell’osso, VP & Chief Acct Officer
- Gaurav Passi, Senior Vice President, Cloud
- Malley Patrick J O, SVP and Chief Fin. Officer