Edward Michael Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Edward L Michael is at least $334 Thousand dollars as of 14 May 2019. Mr. Michael owns over 834 units of Quidel stock worth over $51,650 and over the last 13 years he sold QDEL stock worth over $224,188. In addition, he makes $58,354 as Independent Director at Quidel.
Mr. Michael QDEL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Edward has made over 12 trades of the Quidel stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 834 units of QDEL stock worth $51,650 on 14 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 63,665 units of Quidel stock on 14 May 2008 worth over $2,475,932. On average, Edward trades about 10,447 units every 143 days since 2007. As of 14 May 2019 he still owns at least 834 units of Quidel stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Michael stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Edward Michael biography
Edward L. Michael serves as Independent Director of the company. Mr. Michael is the Managing Partner of LionBird Ventures, a venture capital firm he co-founded in 2012, which focuses on investing in digital health and business services companies. For nearly 27 years, Mr. Michael held a variety of roles at Abbott Laboratories, including most recently as Executive Vice President, Diagnostic Products and previously in legal, commercial and operational roles in various Abbott divisions. Mr. Michael currently serves on the Board of NeuMoDx, Inc., a privately-held molecular diagnostics company, and the following LionBird portfolio companies: Protenus, Inc. and PhysIQ, Inc. Mr. Michael received his B.A. from Indiana University and a J.D. from Indiana University School of Law.
What is the salary of Edward Michael?
As the Independent Director of Quidel, the total compensation of Edward Michael at Quidel is $58,354. There are 12 executives at Quidel getting paid more, with Douglas Bryant having the highest compensation of $3,421,310.
How old is Edward Michael?
Edward Michael is 61, he’s been the Independent Director of Quidel since 2018. There are 8 older and 7 younger executives at Quidel. The oldest executive at Quidel Corp. is Jack Schuler, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Edward Michael’s mailing address?
Edward’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 ABBOTT PARK ROAD, , ABBOTT PARK, IL, 60064-6400.
Insider trading at Quidel
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Quidel have traded over $324,025,722 worth of Quidel stock and bought 270,665 units worth $4,324,701 . The most active insider traders include Jack W Schuler, Rodney F Dammeyer, and Douglas C Bryant. On average, Quidel executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $973,911. The most recent stock trade was executed by Randall J Steward on 23 September 2019, trading 29,328 units of QDEL stock currently worth $451,651.
What does Quidel do?
Quidel Corp. engages in the development, manufacture, and market of rapid diagnostic testing solutions. Its portfolio includes rapid immunoassays, cardiac immunoassays, specialized diagnostic solutions and molecular diagnostic solutions. The products are directly sold to end users and distributors and for professional use in physician offices, hospitals, clinical laboratories, reference laboratories, urgent care clinics, universities, retail clinics, pharmacies and wellness screening centers. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
What does Quidel’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Michael stock trades at Quidel and Abbott Laboratories
Quidel executives and stock owners
Quidel executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Douglas Bryant, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Werner Kroll, Senior Vice President,R&D
- Michael Abney, Senior Vice President – Distribution
- Robert Bujarski, Senior Vice President – Business Development, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Randall Steward, Chief Financial Officer
- Edward Russell, Senior Vice President – Global Commercial Operations
- Kenneth Buechler, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ken Widder, Independent Director
- Charles Slacik, Independent Director
- Jack Schuler, Independent Director
- Mary Polan, Independent Director
- Matthew Strobeck, Independent Director
- Edward Michael, Independent Director
- Kathy Ordonez, Director
- Karen Gibson, Senior Vice President, Information Systems and Business Transformation
- Ratan Borkar, Senior Vice President – International Commercial Operations
- Thomas D Brown, Director
- Rodney F Dammeyer, Director
- John Tamerius, Sr. VP – Clinical/Reg Affairs
- Mark W Smits, SVP-Commercial Operations
- Mark Pulido, Director
- John Matthew Radak, Chief Financial Officer
- Timothy Todd Stenzel, Chief Science Officer
- Scot M Mc Leod, Sr. VP – Operations
- Caren L Mason, President and CEO
- Thomas James Foley, Chief Technical Officer
- David R. Scholl, Senior Vice President
- Richard C Iii Tarbox, Sr. VP – Corporate Development
- Bruin Andre De, Director
- Matthew T Heindel, Sr. VP – Global Sales & Mrktg
- Douglas S Harrington, Director
- Faye Wattleton, Director
- Mark Paiz, Senior Vice President
- Thomas A Glaze, Director
- Paul E Landers, Sr. V.P., CFO and Secretary
- S Wayne Kay, President & CEO