Edmund G Healy Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Edmund G Healy is at least $11 Million dollars as of 1 July 2004. Edmund Healy owns over 1,000 units of Silicon Laboratories stock worth over $7,256,865 and over the last 17 years Edmund sold SLAB stock worth over $3,727,213.
Edmund Healy SLAB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Edmund has made over 45 trades of the Silicon Laboratories stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Edmund sold 1,000 units of SLAB stock worth $46,460 on 1 July 2004.
The largest trade Edmund’s ever made was selling 15,400 units of Silicon Laboratories stock on 19 May 2004 worth over $770,000. On average, Edmund trades about 1,280 units every 6 days since 2003. As of 1 July 2004 Edmund still owns at least 67,100 units of Silicon Laboratories stock.
You can see the complete history of Edmund Healy stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Edmund Healy’s mailing address?
Edmund’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Silicon Laboratories
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Silicon Laboratories have traded over $301,452,433 worth of Silicon Laboratories stock and bought 12,602 units worth $408,175 . The most active insider traders include Navdeep S Sooch, Gregg A Lowe, and David R Welland. On average, Silicon Laboratories executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $1,463,053. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brandon Tolany on 26 September 2019, trading 1,000 units of SLAB stock currently worth $113,940.
What does Silicon Laboratories do?
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. designs and develops analog-intensive and mixed-signal integrated circuits. It offers microcontrollers, wireless, sensors, USB bridges, analog, clocks and oscillators, isolators, power, audio & radio, modems and TV & Video product categories. The firm offers solutions for automotive, communications, data centers, healthcare & fitness, home automation & entertainment, industrial automation & power and retail industries. The company was founded by Navdeep S. Sooch, David R. Welland, and Jeffrey W. Scott in August 1996 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
What does Silicon Laboratories’s logo look like?
Complete history of Edmund Healy stock trades at Silicon Laboratories
Silicon Laboratories executives and stock owners
Silicon Laboratories executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- George Tuttle, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Hollister, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Brandon Tolany, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- Alessandro Piovaccari, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Sandeep Kumar, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Operations
- Navdeep Sooch, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Wood, Lead Independent Director
- Sumit Sadana, Independent Director
- Jack Lazar, Independent Director
- Nina Richardson, Independent Director
- Gregg Lowe, Independent Director
- William Bock, Independent Director
- Christy Wyatt, Director
- Sharon Hagi, Chief Security Officer
- Daniel Mark Thompson, SR VP & GM, INFRA & Automotive
- Neil Y. Kim, Director
- Necip Sayiner, Presdient & CEO
- David P Bresemann, Vice President
- Kristen M Onken, Director
- Jonathan D Ivester, Vice President
- Harvey B Cash, Director
- David R Welland, Vice President
- Geir Forre, Sr VP & GM,Energy Micro Unit
- Mark A Downing, Sr Vice President, Broad Based
- Laurence G Walker, Director
- Kurt W Hoff, VP of Worldwide Sales
- Robert Ted Iii Enloe, Director
- Alf Egil Bogen, Director
- Paul V Jr Walsh, Interim Vice President & CFO
- Nelson C Chan, Director
- Gary R Gay, Vice President
- Edmund G Healy, Vice President
- Bradley J Fluke, Vice President
- Russell J Brennan, Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel A Rabinovitsj, Vice President
- Derrell C Coker, Vice President
- Jeffrey W Scott, Vice President
- John W Mcgovern, Vice President & CFO
- Daniel A Artusi, President and COO