E. Erwin Maddrey Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of E Erwin Ii Maddrey is at least $26.5 Million dollars as of 8 July 2011. Mr. Maddrey owns over 1,464 units of KEMET stock worth over $16,260,391 and over the last 16 years he sold KEM stock worth over $9,851,483. In addition, he makes $345,000 as Independent Director at KEMET.
Mr. Maddrey KEM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
E has made over 31 trades of the KEMET stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 1,464 units of KEM stock worth $26,352 on 8 July 2011.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 84,500 units of KEMET stock on 21 June 2007 worth over $1,521,000. On average, E trades about 9,742 units every 37 days since 2003. As of 8 July 2011 he still owns at least 699,071 units of KEMET stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Maddrey stock trades at the bottom of the page.
E. Erwin Maddrey biography
E. Erwin Maddrey is an Independent Director of KEMET Corporation. Mr. Maddrey is President of Maddrey and Associates, a personal investments vehicle, and has served in such capacity since July 2000. Mr. Maddrey was President, Chief Executive Officer, and a Director of Delta Woodside Industries, a textile manufacturer, from 1984 through June 2000. Prior thereto, Mr. Maddrey served as President, Chief Operating Officer, and Director of Riegel Textile Corporation. Mr. Maddrey also serves on the board of directors for Blue Cross/Blue Shield of South Carolina as well as several non-profit organizations. The Corporation’s Board of Directors believes that it benefits from the broad expertise acquired by Mr. Maddrey as an officer and director in a variety of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, including extensive financial experience which allows Mr. Maddrey to serve effectively as the Chairman of the Corporation’s Audit Committee. The Corporation also benefits from Mr. Maddrey’s previous public company board experience.
What is the salary of E Maddrey?
As the Independent Director of KEMET, the total compensation of E Maddrey at KEMET is $345,000. There are 9 executives at KEMET getting paid more, with William Lowe having the highest compensation of $3,617,810.
How old is E Maddrey?
E Maddrey is 78, he’s been the Independent Director of KEMET since 1992. There are no older and 20 younger executives at KEMET.
What’s E Maddrey’s mailing address?
E’s mailing address filed with the SEC is KEMET CORPORATION, KEMET TOWER, ONE EAST BROWARD BLVD., 2ND FLOOR, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, 33301.
Insider trading at KEMET
Over the last 16 years, insiders at KEMET have traded over $22,420,711 worth of KEMET stock and bought 814,334 units worth $1,816,017 . The most active insider traders include William M Jr Lowe, Per Olof Loof, and Joseph D Swann. On average, KEMET executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $396,699. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shignori Oyama on 15 August 2019, trading 22,500 units of KEM stock currently worth $398,475.
What does KEMET do?
KEMET Corp. engages in the manufacture of passive electronic components. It operates through the following segments: Solid Capacitors; Film and Electrolytic; and Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators. The Solid Capacitors segment produces tantalum, aluminum, polymer, and ceramic capacitors. The Film and Electrolytic segment includes the production of film, paper, and wet aluminum electrolytic capacitors. The Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators segment comprises the electro-magnetic compatible materials and devices, piezo materials and actuators, and various types of sensors. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
What does KEMET’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Maddrey stock trades at KEMET and Delta Apparel
KEMET executives and stock owners
KEMET executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lowe, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Shigenori Oyama, Executive Vice President, Magnetics, Sensors, and Actuators
- Gregory Thompson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Claudio Lollini, Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing
- Stefano Vetralla, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Charles Meeks, Executive Vice President – Solid Capacitors
- R. James Assaf, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Philip Lessner, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Frank Brandenberg, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Paul, Independent Director
- E. Erwin Maddrey, Independent Director
- Gurminder Bedi, Independent Director
- Wilfried Backes, Independent Director
- Jacob Kotzubei, Independent Director
- Yasuko Matsumoto, Independent Director
- Karen Rogge, Independent Director
- Michael Raynor, Vice President & Corporate Controller
- Richard Vatinelle, Vice President, Treasurer
- Robert Willoughby, Senior Vice President, Solid Capacitors-Ceramics
- Andreas Meier, Senior Vice President, Film and Electrolytic Business Group
- Susan Barkal, Senior Vice President Quality, Chief Compliance Officer and Chief of Staff
- Joseph Vincent Borruso, Director
- Per Olof Loof, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph D Swann, Director
- Equity, Llc Platinum Equity…,
- Daniel La Morte, Chief Information Officer
- Robert Roger Arguelles, Sr VP, Operational Excellence
- Daniel F. Persico, Vice President, Strategic
- Larry C Mcadams, Vice President, Human Resource
- Shignori Oyama, Executive VP–MSA BG
- Equity, Llck Holdings, Llc …,
- James P Mcclintock, Vice President, Global Manufac
- Ravi G Sastry, Vice President, Marketing
- Inccitigroup Holdings Cocit…,
- J Kelly Vogt, Vice President, Sales Worldwid
- Jeffrey A Graves, CEO & President
- Kirk D. Shockley, Vice President, Film
- William E Bachrach, Vice President, Business Devel
- David Gable, Chief Financial Officer
- D Ray Cash, Chief Financial Officer
- Maureen E Grzelakowski, Director
- Brian Wesley Burch, VP, Chief Information Officer
- John Carl Powers, Sr VP, Global Supply Chain
- Richard M Vosburgh, SVP and CHRO
- John Jason Drabik, SVP-Global Sales
- Marc Kotelon, Senior VP-Global Sales
- Conrado Hinojosa, Senior Vice President, Tantalu