Duane White Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Duane E White is at least $1.21 Million dollars as of 5 June 2019. Mr. White owns over 1,570 units of Heartland USA stock worth over $370,142 and over the last 11 years he sold HTLF stock worth over $780,586. In addition, he makes $58,907 as Independent Director at Heartland USA.
Mr. White HTLF stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Duane has made over 19 trades of the Heartland USA stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,570 units of HTLF stock worth $69,300 on 5 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 10,000 units of Heartland USA stock on 22 May 2012 worth over $132,600. On average, Duane trades about 2,013 units every 109 days since 2009. As of 5 June 2019 he still owns at least 7,729 units of Heartland USA stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. White stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Duane White biography
Duane E. White is an Independent Director of the Company, with effect from May 23, 2013. Mr. White has been a partner at Aveus, a management consulting firm in St. Paul, Minnesota since 2013. Prior to joining Aveus, Mr. White was an independent consultant for six years. Mr. White also has over nine years of banking experience with U.S. Bancorp, including as President of the mortgage division for three years, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions for two years, Senior Vice President of Marketing Support and Product Management, and Senior Vice President of Corporate Development. He began his career as an examiner for the OCC and was also involved with the regulatory supervision of problem banks in his role as the Assistant to the Regional Director of Special Projects. Mr. White brings considerable expertise in financial services to our Board, including merger and acquisition activity, as well as knowledge and perspective with respect to the Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota markets.
What is the salary of Duane White?
As the Independent Director of Heartland USA, the total compensation of Duane White at Heartland USA is $58,907. There are 9 executives at Heartland USA getting paid more, with Lynn Fuller having the highest compensation of $1,293,230.
How old is Duane White?
Duane White is 62, he’s been the Independent Director of Heartland USA since 2013. There are 8 older and 11 younger executives at Heartland USA. The oldest executive at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is Michael Coyle, 72, who is the Executive Vice President, Senior General Counsel, Corporate Secretary.
What’s Duane White’s mailing address?
Duane’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 901 MARQUETTE AVENUE, SUITE 3200, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55402.
Insider trading at Heartland USA
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Heartland USA have traded over $25,379,649 worth of Heartland USA stock and bought 77,341 units worth $2,045,489 . The most active insider traders include Kurt Saylor, Lynn B Fuller, and John K Schmidt. On average, Heartland USA executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $174,732. The most recent stock trade was executed by Barry H Orr on 4 November 2019, trading 13,000 units of HTLF stock currently worth $625,690.
What does Heartland USA do?
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of banking, mortgage, wealth management, insurance, and consumer finance services to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Dubuque, IA.
Complete history of Mr. White stock trades at Heartland USA and Fair Isaac
Heartland USA executives and stock owners
Heartland USA executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lynn Fuller, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Bruce Lee, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Bryan McKeag, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Andrew Townsend, Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer
- Brian Fox, Executive Vice President – Operations
- Thomas Flynn, Independent Director
- Mark Falb, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- John Schmidt, Independent Director
- R. Michael McCoy, Independent Director
- Duane White, Independent Director
- Kurt Saylor, Director
- Kelly Johnson, Executive Vice President, Private Client Services
- Steven Braden, Executive Vice President – Director of Retail Banking
- Mark Murtha, Executive Vice President – Human Resources, Organizational Development
- Frank Walter, Executive Vice President – Commercial Sales
- Susan Murphy, Independent Director
- Jennifer Hopkins, Independent Director
- Barry Orr, Director
- David Prince, Executive Vice President, Head of Commercial Banking
- Kevin Karrels, Executive Vice President – Head of Consumer Banking
- Michael Coyle, Executive Vice President, Senior General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Rodney Sloan, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
- Laura Hughes, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Deborah Deters, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Janet Quick, Executive Vice President, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer
- John W Jr Cox, Director
- Douglas J Horstmann, SVP, Lending
- James F Conlan, Director
- Lynn Heitz Fuller, Retail Banking Director, SVP
- Martin J Schmitz, Director
- James R Hill, Director
- John J Berg, EVP, Marketing & Sales
- Melvin E Miller, SVP, Chief Investment Officer
- David L Horstmann, EVP, Interim CFO
- Kenneth J Erickson, EVP, Lending
- Paul J Peckosh, Senior Vice President – Trust
- Edward H Everts, Senior Vice President
- Ronald A Larson, Director