Douglas Steenland Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Douglas M Steenland is at least $8.03 Million dollars as of 30 November 2018. Mr. Steenland owns over 104,275 units of American International stock worth over $7,063,568 and over the last 11 years he sold AIG stock worth over $400,000. In addition, he makes $564,110 as Independent Chairman of the Board at American International.
Mr. Steenland AIG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Douglas has made over 7 trades of the American International stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 104,275 units of AIG stock worth $799,789 on 30 November 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 128,000 units of American International stock on 28 March 2018 worth over $1,200,640. On average, Douglas trades about 6,113 units every 41 days since 2008. As of 30 November 2018 he still owns at least 134,365 units of American International stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Steenland stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Douglas Steenland biography
Douglas M. (Doug) Steenland is Independent Chairman of the Board of American International Group Inc. He is the former Chief Executive Officer of Northwest Airlines Corporation, serving from 2004 to 2008, and President, serving from 2001 to 2004. Prior to that, he served in a number of Northwest Airlines executive positions after joining Northwest Airlines in 1991, including Executive Vice President, Chief Corporate Officer and Senior Vice President and General Counsel. Mr. Steenland retired from Northwest Airlines upon its merger with Delta Air Lines, Inc. Prior to joining Northwest Airlines, Mr. Steenland was a senior partner at a Washington, D.C. law firm that is now part of DLA Piper. KEY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS In light of Mr. Steenland’s experience in managing large, complex, international institutions and his experience in strategic business transformations, AIG’s Board has concluded that Mr. Steenland should be re-elected to the Board.
What is the salary of Douglas Steenland?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of American International, the total compensation of Douglas Steenland at American International is $564,110. There are 5 executives at American International getting paid more, with Brian Duperreault having the highest compensation of $20,854,700.
How old is Douglas Steenland?
Douglas Steenland is 67, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of American International since 2017. There are 5 older and 13 younger executives at American International. The oldest executive at American International Group, Inc. is Henry Miller, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Douglas Steenland’s mailing address?
Douglas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC., 175 WATER STREET, NEW YORK, NY, 10038.
Insider trading at American International
Over the last 9 years, insiders at American International have traded over $5,603,905 worth of American International stock and bought 213,295 units worth $12,146,761 . The most active insider traders include John Paulson, Mark Donald Lyons, and Brian Duperreault. On average, American International executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $991,897. The most recent stock trade was executed by Seraina Macia on 13 August 2019, trading 7,550 units of AIG stock currently worth $422,800.
What does American International do?
American International Group, Inc. engages in the provision of a range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to commercial and individual customers. It operates through the following segments: General Insurance, Life and Retirement, Other Operations, and Legacy Portfolio. The General Insurance segment consists of insurance businesses in North America and International business areas. The Life and Retirement segment includes Individual Retirement, Group Retirement, Life Insurance, and Institutional Markets. The Other Operations segment covers income from assets held by the company and other corporate subsidiaries. The Legacy Portfolio segment consists of run-off insurance lines and legacy investments. The company was founded by Cornelius Vander Starr in 1919 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does American International’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Steenland stock trades at American International, Delta Air Lines, Hilton Worldwide, and Performance Food Co
American International executives and stock owners
American International executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Brian Duperreault, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Peter Zaffino, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – General Insurance and Global Chief Operating Officer
- Douglas Dachille, Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
- Kevin Hogan, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Life & Retirement
- Mark Lyons, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Douglas Steenland, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Jurgensen, Independent Director
- John Fitzpatrick, Independent Director
- Wyllie Don Cornwell, Independent Director
- Christopher Lynch, Independent Director
- Suzanne Nora Johnson, Independent Director
- Linda Mills, Independent Director
- Henry Miller, Independent Director
- Thomas Motamed, Independent Director
- Betsy Palmer, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Strategy, Communications and Industry Leadership Officer, AIG Life and Retirement
- Naohiro Mouri, Executive Vice President, Chief Auditor
- Seraina Macia, Executive Vice President
- Thomas Leonardi, Executive Vice President – Government Affairs, Public Policy and Communications
- Lucy Fato, Executive Vice President and General Counsel and Interim Head of Human Resources
- Alessandrea Quane, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
- John Repko, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Luciana Fato, EVP and General Counsel
- Karen Ling, EVP and Chief HR Officer
- Jonathan Wismer, Sr. VP, Depty. CFO & CAO
- Theresa M Stone, Director
- Samuel J. Merksamer, Director
- Peter R. Fisher, Director
- George L Jr Miles, Director
- Peter Y. Solmssen, EVP & General Counsel
- Robert S. Schimek, Executive Vice President
- Donna De Maio, Executive Vice President
- W Don Cornwell, Director
- Peter D. Hancock, Executive Vice President
- Elias F. Habayeb, SVP, Dep CFO & Grp Controller
- Philip Fasano, Executive Vice President
- John Paulson, Director
- Ronald A Rittenmeyer, Director
- Robert Steve Miller, Director
- Sid Sankaran, Senior Vice President
- Martha Gallo, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey J Hurd, SVP – Human Resources
- Claudine Macartney, Executive Vice President
- Peter R Porrino, Director
- Therese M Vaughan, Director
- Amy L. Schioldager, Director
- Thomas A Russo, EVP & General Counsel
- William N Dooley, Executive Vice President
- David L Herzog, Executive VP & CFO
- Brian T Schreiber, Executive Vice President
- Ronald Eric Jr Martinez, Executive Vice President
- John Q Doyle, Executive Vice President
- Arthur C Martinez, Director
- Jay S Wintrob, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey M Farber, SVP, Dep CFO & Grp Controller
- Michael R. Cowan, Senior Vice President
- Charles S Shamiah, Senior Vice President
- Don W Cummings, VP & Controller
- Robert H Benmosche, President & CEO
- Joseph D Cook, VP & Controller
- Laurette T Koellner, Director
- Morris Offit, Director