Donald Macpherson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Donald G Macpherson is at least $26.5 Million dollars as of 20 February 2019. Mr. Macpherson owns over 2,317 units of W.W. Grainger stock worth over $13,719,809 and over the last 11 years he sold GWW stock worth over $2,326,553. In addition, he makes $10,455,800 as Chief Executive Officer and Director at W.W. Grainger.
Mr. Macpherson GWW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Donald has made over 20 trades of the W.W. Grainger stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 2,317 units of GWW stock worth $718,340 on 20 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 26,000 units of W.W. Grainger stock on 29 November 2017 worth over $2,811,900. On average, Donald trades about 2,662 units every 67 days since 2009. As of 20 February 2019 he still owns at least 42,546 units of W.W. Grainger stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Macpherson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Donald Macpherson biography
Donald G. Macpherson has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer effective October 1, 2017, Director of the Company. He is Chief Executive Officer of Grainger, a position assumed in October 2016 at which time he was also appointed to the Board. Previously, he served as Chief Operating Officer of Grainger from August 2015 through September 2016. Prior to these roles, Mr. Macpherson was Senior Vice President and Group President, Global Supply Chain and International, where he led the development of corporate strategy and continuous improvement, the global supply chain organization, the Company’s single channel online business model and international operations in Asia and Europe. Prior to that, Mr. Macpherson was Senior Vice President and President, Global Supply Chain and Corporate Strategy. Mr. Macpherson joined Grainger in 2008 from The Boston Consulting Group, a global management consulting firm, where he was a partner and managing director from 2002 to 2008.
What is the salary of Donald Macpherson?
As the Chief Executive Officer and Director of W.W. Grainger, the total compensation of Donald Macpherson at W.W. Grainger is $10,455,800. There are no executives at W.W. Grainger getting paid more.
How old is Donald Macpherson?
Donald Macpherson is 51, he’s been the Chief Executive Officer and Director of W.W. Grainger since 2016. There are 10 older and 6 younger executives at W.W. Grainger. The oldest executive at W.W. Grainger, Inc. is Brian Anderson, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Donald Macpherson’s mailing address?
Donald’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 GRAINGER PARKWAY, , LAKE FOREST, IL, 60045-5201.
Insider trading at W.W. Grainger
Over the last 16 years, insiders at W.W. Grainger have traded over $147,767,370 worth of W.W. Grainger stock and bought 43,695 units worth $2,830,887 . The most active insider traders include Harold B Smith, Ernest Scott Santi, and Richard L Keyser. On average, W.W. Grainger executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $3,894,793. The most recent stock trade was executed by Paige K Robbins on 1 November 2019, trading 340 units of GWW stock currently worth $108,229.
What does W.W. Grainger do?
W.W. Grainger, Inc. operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair and operating products. It offers maintenance, repair and operating supplies and other related products and services through local branches, catalogs and the Internet. The firm offers a combination of product breadth, local availability, speed of delivery, detailed product information and competitively priced products and services. Its products include material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, forestry and agriculture equipment, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components and many other items primarily focused on the facilities maintenance market. The company also provides inventory management and energy efficiency solutions. W.W. Grainger was founded by William Wallace Grainger in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL.
What does W.W. Grainger’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Macpherson stock trades at W.W. Grainger
W.W. Grainger executives and stock owners
W.W. Grainger executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Donald Macpherson, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Okray, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Principal Financial Officer
- John Howard, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Paige Robbins, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain, Branch Network, Contact Centers and Corporate Strategy
- Deidra Merriwether, Senior Vice President
- Stuart Levenick, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Roberts, Independent Director
- V. Ann Hailey, Independent Director
- James Slavik, Independent Director
- Ernest Santi, Independent Director
- Neil Novich, Independent Director
- Brian Anderson, Independent Director
- Rodney Adkins, Independent Director
- Lucas Watson, Director
- Beatriz Perez, Director
- Eric Tapia, Vice President, Controller
- Kathleen Carroll, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Wilbur H Gantz, Director
- Gary L Rogers, Director
- Ronald L Jadin, Sr. VP & CFO
- James T Ryan, Exec. VP, Mktg, Sales & Svc
- Laura D Brown, Sr. VP, Comm. & Inv. Rel.
- Joseph C High, Sr. VP, Chief People Officer
- William K Hall, Director
- William Lomax, Vice President and Controller
- John W Jr Mccarter, Director
- Michael Ali, Sr. VP and CIO
- Michael A Pulick, Senior Vice President
- Gregory S Irving, Vice President and Controller
- Court D Carruthers, Sr. Vice President
- Timothy M Ferrarell, Sr. VP, Enterprise Systems
- Richard L Keyser, Chairman and CEO
- Harold B Smith, Director
- Nancy A Hobor, Sr VP-Communications & Inv Rel
- Larry J Loizzo, Senior Vice President
- Yc Chen, Sr. Vice Pres., Supply Chain
- P Ogden Loux, Sr. VP, Finance and CFO
- David W Grainger, Director
- Janiece S Webb, Director
- John A Schweig, Sr. VP, Strategy & Development
- Judith E Andringa, Vice President and Controller
- Frederick A Krehbiel, Director
- John W Jr Slayton, Sr. VP, Merchandising
- Wesley M Clark, Pres & Chief Operating Officer