Donald Knauss Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Donald R Knauss is at least $4.73 Million dollars as of 2 November 2017. Mr. Knauss owns over 6,931 units of Kellogg Co stock worth over $440,326 and over the last 13 years he sold K stock worth over $3,984,192. In addition, he makes $305,000 as Lead Independent Director at Kellogg Co.
Mr. Knauss K stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Donald has made over 6 trades of the Kellogg Co stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 6,931 units of K stock worth $344,540 on 2 November 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 286,665 units of Kellogg Co stock on 6 February 2015 worth over $17,231,433. On average, Donald trades about 12,611 units every 47 days since 2006. As of 2 November 2017 he still owns at least 6,931 units of Kellogg Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Knauss stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Donald Knauss biography
Donald R. Knauss is an Lead Independent Director of the company. Mr. Knauss has served as a Kellogg Director since December 2007. Mr. Knauss retired as Executive Chairman of the Board of The Clorox Company in July 2015. He had served as Chairman and CEO of The Clorox Company from 2006 to 2014. He was Executive Vice President of The Coca-Cola Company and President and COO for Coca-Cola North America from February 2004 until September 2006. Previously, he was President of the Retail Division of Coca-Cola North America from January 2003 through February 2004 and President and CEO of The Minute Maid Company, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, from January 2000 until January 2003 and President of Coca-Cola Southern Africa from March 1998 until January 2000. Prior to that, he held various positions in marketing and sales with PepsiCo, Inc. and Procter & Gamble, and served as an officer in the United States Marine Corps. In addition, Mr. Knauss is a director of McKesson Corporation and Target Corporation, and within the past five years, he has also served as a director of URS Corporation. As a result of these professional and other experiences, Mr. Knauss has been determined to be an “Audit Committee Financial Expert” under the SEC’s rules and regulations, possesses particular knowledge and experience in a variety of areas, including accounting and financial acumen, risk management, crisis management, people management, the retail environment, and has public company board experience (including specific experience in auditing, manufacturing, and marketing oversight) that strengthens the Board’s collective knowledge, capabilities and experience.
What is the salary of Donald Knauss?
As the Lead Independent Director of Kellogg Co, the total compensation of Donald Knauss at Kellogg Co is $305,000. There are 5 executives at Kellogg Co getting paid more, with Steven Cahillane having the highest compensation of $9,989,990.
How old is Donald Knauss?
Donald Knauss is 68, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of Kellogg Co since 2016. There are 1 older and 17 younger executives at Kellogg Co. The oldest executive at Kellogg Co. is James Jenness, 72, who is the Non-Executive Director.
What’s Donald Knauss’s mailing address?
Donald’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE KELLOGG SQUARE, P O BOX 3599, BATTLE CREEK, MI, 49016-3599.
Insider trading at Kellogg Co
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Kellogg Co have traded over $166,624,488,735 worth of Kellogg Co stock and bought 60,025 units worth $3,599,675 . The most active insider traders include W K Foundation Trustkellogg…, Richard W Dreiling, and John A Bryant. On average, Kellogg Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $4,373,034. The most recent stock trade was executed by Alistair D Hirst on 31 October 2019, trading 2,500 units of K stock currently worth $159,700.
What does Kellogg Co do?
Kellogg Co. engages in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. Its markets cookies, crackers, crisps, and other convenience foods, under brands such as Kellogg’s, Keebler, Cheez-It, Pringles, Murray, Austin and Famous Amos, to supermarkets in the U.S. It operates through the following seven segments: U.S. Snacks, U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Specialty Channels, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The U.S. Snacks segment offers cookies, crackers, savory snacks, wholesome snacks and fruit-flavored snacks. The U.S. Morning Foods segment includes cereal and toaster pastries. The U.S. Specialty Channels engages in selling kellogg products to channels such as food service, convenience stores, vending and others. The North America Other segment includes U.S. Frozen, Kashi company, and RX businesses. The Europe segment consists of European countries. The Latin America segment comprises of Central America and Mexico. The Asia Pacific segment composes of Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia, and Asian and Pacific markets. The company was founded by Will Keith Kellogg in 1906 and is headquartered in Battle Creek, MI.
Complete history of Mr. Knauss stock trades at The Clorox Co, Kellogg Co, McKesson, and Target
Kellogg Co executives and stock owners
Kellogg Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Steven Cahillane, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Christopher Hood, Senior Vice President, President of Kellogg North America
- Gary Pilnick, Vice Chairman – Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer
- Alistair Hirst, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain
- Carter Cast, Independent Director
- Donald Knauss, Lead Independent Director
- Mary Laschinger, Independent Director
- Stephanie Burns, Independent Director
- G. Zachary Gund, Independent Director
- Carolyn Tastad, Independent Director
- La June Montgomery Tabron, Independent Director
- Richard Dreiling, Independent Director
- James Jenness, Non-Executive Director
- Erica Mann, Independent Director
- Roderick Gillum, Independent Director
- Kurt Forche, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Maria Mejia, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Latin America
- David Lawlor, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Europe
- Melissa Howell, Senior Vice President – Global Human Services
- Amit Banati, Chief Financial Officer
- Rogelio Rebolledo, Director
- John L Zabriskie, Director
- Fareed A Khan, CFO (effective 02/22/2017)
- Paul T Norman, Senior Vice President
- Noel R. Wallace, Director
- Ronald L Dissinger, Chief Financial Officer
- Clive M Sirkin, Senior Vice President
- Donald O Mondano, VP-Corporate Controller
- W K Foundation Trustkellogg…,
- John T Dillon, Director
- Cynthia Milligan, Director
- John A Bryant, EVP – CFO
- W K Foundation Trust Kellogg, 10% owner
- Samantha J Long, Sr. Vice President, Global HR
- Gordon Gund, Director
- Ann Mclaughlin Korologos, Director
- Monica Houle Mc Gurk, Senior Vice President
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director
- Maribeth A. Dangel, VP-Corporate Controller
- Bradford J Davidson, Senior Vice President
- Sterling K Speirn, Director
- Dorothy A Johnson, Director
- W K Foundation Kellogg, 10% owner
- Celeste A. Clark, SVP – Corporate Affairs
- Steven A. Sterling, SVP-Global Supply Chain
- Kathleen Wilson Thompson, Senior Vice President
- Robert Allan Steele, Director
- Alan R Andrews, VP-Corporate Controller
- Timothy P Mobsby, Senior Vice President
- Dennis W Shuler, Sr Vice President – Global HR
- A D David Mackay, President and CEO
- Donna J Banks, Senior Vice President
- Ruth E Bruch, Senior Vice President
- Claudio X Gonzalez, Director
- Jeffrey W Montie, Executive Vice President
- Daniel L Jorndt, Director