Donald Hutchison Net Worth
Donald Hutchison biography
Donald P. Hutchison serves as Independent Director of Marin Software Inc. Mr. Hutchison has served on our Board since April 2006. Since 2002, Mr. Hutchison’s principal employment has been as an angel investor in start-up technology companies. From 2006 to 2008, Mr. Hutchison was the Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Recurrent Energy LLC, a solar energy provider. Prior to that, Mr. Hutchison served as the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of work.com, a joint venture established by Dow Jones and [email protected] Mr. Hutchison previously served in senior positions at [email protected] (At Home Corporate), a former Internet broadband provider acquired by Ask Jeeves, and NETCOM On-Line Communications Services, Inc., a former Internet services provider acquired by ICG Communications. Mr. Hutchison previously served as a member of the board of directors of many privately-held companies, including W&W Communications, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, which was acquired by Cavium, Inc. Mr. Hutchison holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and an M.B.A. in Finance and Organizational Development from Loyola Marymount University. Mr. Hutchison brings to our Board significant experience analyzing and investing in other technology companies, as well as management and leadership experience as a former founder and executive of technology companies.
How old is Donald Hutchison?
Donald Hutchison is 52, he’s been the Independent Director of Marin Software since 2006. There are 2 older and 1 younger executives at Marin Software. The oldest executive at Marin Software, Inc. is L. Gordon Crovitz, 60, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Donald Hutchison’s mailing address?
Donald’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MARIN SOFTWARE INCORPORATED, 123 MISSION STREET, 25TH FLOOR, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at Marin Software
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Marin Software have traded over $5,194,294 worth of Marin Software stock and bought 1,825,455 units worth $8,585,785 . The most active insider traders include Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph…, Bruce Dunlevie, and Paul R. Iii Auvil. On average, Marin Software executives and independent directors trade stock every 40 days with the average trade being worth of $96,629. The most recent stock trade was executed by Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph… on 26 December 2018, trading 625,128 units of MRIN stock currently worth $4,569,686.
What does Marin Software do?
Marin Software, Inc. is a cloud-based digital advertising management company. It provides cross-channel, cross-device, enterprise marketing software platform for search, social and display advertising channels, offered as a software-as-a-service. The firm’s integrated platform is an analytics, workflow and optimization solutions for marketing professionals, allowing them to manage their digital advertising spend across search and display advertising channels. The company was founded by Christopher A. Lien, Paul M. Butler, Joseph Chang and Wister Walcott in April 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does Marin Software’s logo look like?
Marin Software executives and stock owners
Marin Software executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Christopher Lien, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
- Wister Walcott, Executive Vice President – Product and Technology
- Brad Kinnish, Chief Financial Officer
- Daina Middleton, Independent Director
- Brian Kinion, Independent Director
- Donald Hutchison, Independent Director
- L. Gordon Crovitz, Independent Director
- Allan Leinwand, Director
- James Barrese, Director
- Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph…,
- Yagnesh Patel, VP,InterimPrinFin&AcctgOff
- Paul R. Iii Auvil, Director
- Bruce Dunlevie, Director
- Catriona M. Fallon, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen Kim, EVP, General Counsel
- David A. Yovanno, Chief Executive Officer
- Capital Management Co. Vi, …,
- Steven Mfenton Peter Hlasky…,
- Holdings (Private) Ltd Tema…,
- Joseph Chang, Chief Technical Officer
- Ventures Management Iv, Llc…,
- Nancy Kato, Chief People Officer
- John A Kaelle, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Rashmi Garde, General Counsel
- Peter Wooster, Chief Revenue Officer