Dina Dublon Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Dina Dublon is at least $4.06 Million dollars as of 8 October 2015. Ms. Dublon owns over 3,064 units of PepsiCo stock worth over $3,726,767 and over the last 14 years she sold PEP stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $330,000 as Independent Director at PepsiCo.
Ms. Dublon PEP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Dina has made over 5 trades of the PepsiCo stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 3,064 units of PEP stock worth $199,926 on 8 October 2015.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 10,000 units of PepsiCo stock on 5 April 2013 worth over $228,600. On average, Dina trades about 351 units every 13 days since 2005. As of 8 October 2015 she still owns at least 27,573 units of PepsiCo stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Dublon stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Dina Dublon biography
Dina Dublon is an Independent Director of Pepsico, Inc. Dina Dublon served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at JPMorgan Chase & Co., a leading global financial services company, from 1998 until her retirement in 2004. In this role, she was responsible for financial management, corporate treasury and investor relations. Ms. Dublon previously held numerous positions at JPMorgan Chase and its predecessor companies, including corporate treasurer, managing director of the Financial Institutions Division and head of asset liability management. Ms. Dublon also previously served on the faculty of Harvard Business School and on the boards of several non-profit organizations, including the Women’s Refugee Commission and Global Fund for Women. She also currently serves on the boards of Alight Inc., a provider of technology-enabled health, wealth and human capital management solutions, and the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health. Ms. Dublon brings to our Board of Directors deep expertise in financial, accounting, strategic and banking matters and capital markets operations gained from her distinguished career in the financial services industry, particularly through her role as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of JPMorgan Chase. She also contributes valuable risk management insights obtained through her experience at JPMorgan Chase, as well as from her service on the boards of several other public companies, including as the Chair of Deutsche Bank AG’s risk committee of the supervisory board. In addition, Ms. Dublon offers unique perspectives on emerging markets, public policy and sustainability-related matters gained while working with global non-profit organizations focusing on women’s issues and initiatives.
What is the salary of Dina Dublon?
As the Independent Director of PepsiCo, the total compensation of Dina Dublon at PepsiCo is $330,000. There are 5 executives at PepsiCo getting paid more, with Ramon Laguarta having the highest compensation of $10,827,400.
How old is Dina Dublon?
Dina Dublon is 66, she’s been the Independent Director of PepsiCo since 2005. There are 2 older and 16 younger executives at PepsiCo. The oldest executive at PepsiCo, Inc. is William Johnson, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Dina Dublon’s mailing address?
Dina’s mailing address filed with the SEC is PEPSICO, INC., 700 ANDERSON HILL ROAD, , PURCHASE, NY, 10577.
Insider trading at PepsiCo
Over the last 15 years, insiders at PepsiCo have traded over $155,305,098 worth of PepsiCo stock and bought 2,191 units worth $150,735 . The most active insider traders include Ian M Cook, Indra K Nooyi, and Michael D White. On average, PepsiCo executives and independent directors trade stock every 26 days with the average trade being worth of $7,893,993. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kirk Tanner on 2 August 2019, trading 9,573 units of PEP stock currently worth $1,226,780.
What does PepsiCo do?
PepsiCo, Inc. engages in the manufacture, marketing, distribution and sale of beverages, food, and snacks. It is a food and beverage company with a complementary portfolio of brands, including Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker, and Tropicana. It operates through the following business segments: Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; North America Beverages; Latin America; Europe Sub-Saharan Africa; and Asia, Middle East, and North Africa. The Frito-Lay North America segment markets, distributes, and sells snack foods under the Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Tostitos, Fritos, Ruffles, and Santitas brands. The Quaker Foods North America segment includes cereals, rice, and pasta under the Quaker, Aunt Jemima, Quaker Chewy, Cap’n Crunch, Life, and Rice-A-Roni brands. The North America Beverages segment consists of beverage concentrates, fountain syrups, and finished goods under various beverage brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade, Mountain Dew, Diet Pepsi, Aquafina, Diet Mountain Dew, Tropicana Pure Premium, Sierra Mist, and Mug. The Latin America segment covers beverage, food, and snack businesses in Latin America region. The Europe Sub-Saharan Africa segment comprises of beverage, food, and snack goods in Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa regions. The Asia, Middle East, and North Africa segment offers snack food products under the Lay’s, Kurkure, Chipsy, Doritos, Cheetos, and Crunchy brands. The company was founded by Donald M. Kendall, Sr. and Herman W. Lay in 1965 and is headquartered in Purchase, NY.
Complete history of Ms. Dublon stock trades at Microsoft, T. Rowe Price, Accenture Plc, and PepsiCo
PepsiCo executives and stock owners
PepsiCo executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ramon Laguarta, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Hugh Johnston, Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer
- Silviu Popovici, President – Europe Sub-Saharan Africa
- Daniel Vasella, Independent Director
- Ian Cook, Presiding Independent Director
- Alberto Weisser, Independent Director
- Dina Dublon, Independent Director
- Shona Brown, Independent Director
- David Page, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Darren Walker, Independent Director
- Robert Pohlad, Independent Director
- William Johnson, Independent Director
- Cesar Conde, Independent Director
- Michelle Gass, Independent Director
- Rene Lammers, Chief Science Officer
- Marie Gallagher, Senior Vice President, Controller
- David Yawman, Executive Vice President – Government Affairs, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Ronald Schellekens, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael Spanos, Chief Executive Officer – Asia, Middle East and North Africa
- Paula Santilli, Chief Executive Officer, Latin America
- Roberto Martinez, President, PepsiCo Mexico Foods
- Ram Krishnan, Global Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Executive Officer – Greater China Region
- Steven Williams, Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo Foods North America
- Kirk Tanner, Chief Executive Officer, North America Beverages
- Mike Spanos, CEO, AMENA
- Ruth A Fattori, EVP, HR & Chief HR Officer
- Tony West, EVP Gov Affairs GC & Corp Sec.
- Albert P Carey, President and CEO Frito-Lay
- George W Buckley, Director
- Vivek Sankaran, Pres. & COO, FLNA
- Indra K Nooyi, President and CFO
- Laxman Narasimhan, CEO, Latin America Foods
- Sanveev Chadha, CEO, PepsiCo AMEA
- Arthur C Martinez, Director
- Maura A Smith, EVP/Gen. Counsel & Corp. Secr.
- Mehmood Khan, CEO Global Nutrition & CSO
- John C Compton, Pres & CEO of QTG
- Eric J Foss, CEO, Pepsi Beverages Company
- Massimo D’amore, CEO PepsiCo Americas Beverages
- Peter A Bridgman, SVP and Controller
- Cynthia Trudell, Director
- Richard Goodman, Chief Financial Officer
- Lionel L Iii Nowell, SVP and Treasurer
- Michael D White, Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo Intl
- Charles Maniscalco, President and CEO of QTG
- Dawn E Hudson, Pres & CEO, PCNA
- Matthew M Mckenna, SVP of Finance
- Steven Reinemund, Chairman and CEO
- Franklin A Thomas, Director
- Robert E Allen, Director
- John F Akers, Director
- Margaret D Moore, SVP, Human Resources
- Irene B Rosenfeld, Chairman and CEO, Frito-Lay
- Gary M Rodkin, President and CEO, PBFNA
- Rona Alison Fairhead, Director
- Lloyd G Trotter, Director
- Thomas Greco, President, FLNA
- Enderson Guimaraes, President, Global Operations
- Alberto Ibarguen, Director
- Zein Abdalla, CEO PepsiCo Europe
- Larry D. Thompson, SVP Gov Affairs GC and Secty
- James J Schiro, Director
- Ray L Hunt, Director
- Sharon Percy Rockefeller, Director
- Brian C Cornell, CEO, PepsiCo Americas Foods
- Saad Abdul Latif, CEO PepsiCo AMEA
- Victor J Dzau, Director