Dennis W Shuler Net Worth
What’s Dennis Shuler’s mailing address?
Dennis’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 500 SOUTH BUENA VISTA STREET, , BURBANK, CA, 91521.
Insider trading at The Walt Disney Co
Over the last 14 years, insiders at The Walt Disney Co have traded over $263,733,573 worth of The Walt Disney Co stock and bought 31,486 units worth $1,067,286 . The most active insider traders include Safra Catz, Sheryl Sandberg, and Jack Dorsey. On average, The Walt Disney Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $5,446,499. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brent Woodford on 29 July 2019, trading 2,200 units of DIS stock currently worth $322,696.
What does The Walt Disney Co do?
The Walt Disney Co. is a diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise. It operates through the following segments: Media Networks, Parks & Resorts, Studio Entertainment and Consumer Products & Interactive Media. The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, domestic television stations, radio networks and stations. The Parks and Resorts segment owns and operates the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida; the Disneyland Resort in California; Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii; the Disney Vacation Club; the Disney Cruise Line; and Adventures by Disney. The Studio Entertainment segment produces and acquires live-action and animated motion pictures, direct-to-video content, musical recordings and live stage plays. This segment distributes films primarily under the Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm and Touchstone banners. The Consumer Products and Interactive Media segment licenses the company’s trade names, characters and visual and literary properties to various manufacturers, game developers, publishers and retailers throughout the world. It also develops and publishes games, primarily for mobile platforms, and books, magazines and comic books. This segment also distributes branded merchandise directly through retail, online and wholesale businesses. The Walt Disney was founded by Walter Elias Disney on October 16, 1923 and is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
What does The Walt Disney Co’s logo look like?
The Walt Disney Co executives and stock owners
The Walt Disney Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Robert Iger, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Christine McCarthy, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Alan Braverman, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- M. Jayne Parker, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Zenia Mucha, Senior Executive Vice President Corporate Communications
- Derica Rice, Independent Director
- Mark Parker, Independent Director
- Aylwin Lewis, Independent Director
- Fred Langhammer, Independent Director
- Maria Lagomasino, Independent Director
- Michael Froman, Independent Director
- Francis deSouza, Independent Director
- John Chen, Independent Director
- Safra Catz, Independent Director
- Mary Barra, Independent Director
- Susan Arnold, Lead Independent Director
- Orin Smith, Director
- Jack Dorsey, Director
- Robert W Matschullat, Director
- Kevin A Mayer, EVP-Corp Strat, Bus Dev & Tech
- Sheryl Sandberg, Director
- Brent Woodford, EVP, Control, Fin Plan & Tax
- Mary Jayne Parker, EVP and Chief HR Officer
- Judith Estrin, Director
- John E Bryson, Director
- Dennis W Shuler, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- John E Pepper, Director
- Wesley A Coleman, EVP & Chief HR Officer
- Gary L Wilson, Director
- George Mitchell, Director
- Steven P Jobs, Director
- Leo J Odonovan, Director
- Thomas O Staggs, Sr. EVP & Chief Finan. Officer
- Monica C Lozano, Director
- James A Rasulo, Sr. Exec VP and CFO