Dennis S Baldwin Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Dennis S Baldwin is at least $10.7 Thousand dollars as of 5 March 2010. Dennis Baldwin owns over 5,570 units of McDermott International stock worth over $10,747 and over the last 13 years Dennis sold MDR stock worth over $0.
Dennis Baldwin MDR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Dennis has made over 1 trades of the McDermott International stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Dennis exercised 5,570 units of MDR stock worth $8,299 on 5 March 2010.
The largest trade Dennis’s ever made was exercising 5,570 units of McDermott International stock on 5 March 2010 worth over $8,299. On average, Dennis trades about 206 units every 0 days since 2007. As of 5 March 2010 Dennis still owns at least 7,213 units of McDermott International stock.
You can see the complete history of Dennis Baldwin stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Dennis Baldwin’s mailing address?
Dennis’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 777 N. ELDRIDGE PARKWAY, , HOUSTON, TX, 77079.
Insider trading at McDermott International
Over the last 16 years, insiders at McDermott International have traded over $5,732,041 worth of McDermott International stock and bought 662,048 units worth $6,101,503 . The most active insider traders include David Dickson, Bruce W Wilkinson, and Stuart Spence. On average, McDermott International executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $44,664. The most recent stock trade was executed by Scott Munro on 16 October 2019, trading 2,250 units of MDR stock currently worth $4,973.
What does McDermott International do?
McDermott International, Inc. engages in the provision of technology, engineering, and construction solutions to the energy industry. It operates through the following segments: North, Central and South America (“NCSA”); Europe, Africa, Russia and Caspian (“EARC”); the Middle East and North Africa (“MENA”); Asia Pacific (“APAC”); and Technology. The NCSA segment designs, engineers and constructs upstream offshore oil & gas facilities, downstream oil & gas facilities, gas-fired power plants, LNG import and export terminals, atmospheric and refrigerated storage vessels and terminals, water storage and treatment facilities and pipe and module fabrication. The EARC segment designs, engineers and constructs upstream offshore oil & gas facilities, downstream oil & gas facilities, LNG import and export terminals, and atmospheric and refrigerated storage vessels and terminals. The MENA segment designs, engineers and constructs upstream offshore oil & gas facilities and pipelines, downstream oil & gas facilities, hydrocarbon processing facilities, atmospheric and refrigerated storage vessels and terminals, and performs pipe fabrication and manufacturing. The APAC segment designs, engineers and constructs upstream offshore oil & gas facilities and pipelines, refining and petrochemical facilities, hydrocarbon processing facilities, LNG import and export terminals and atmospheric and refrigerated storage vessels and terminals. The Technology segment is a technology licensor of proprietary gas processing, refining, petrochemical and coal gasification technologies as well as a supplier of proprietary catalysts, equipment and related engineering services. The company was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does McDermott International’s logo look like?
Complete history of Dennis Baldwin stock trades at IES, KBR, and McDermott International
McDermott International executives and stock owners
McDermott International executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Dickson, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Stuart Spence, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Linh Austin, Senior Vice President, Middle East and North Africa
- Stephen Allen, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Brian McLaughlin, Senior Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer
- Scott Munro, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development Officer
- Jonathan Kennefick, Senior Vice President – Project Execution and Delivery
- Gary Luquette, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Schumann, Independent Director
- Mary Shafer-Malicki, Independent Director
- John Bookout, Independent Director
- Philippe Barril, Independent Director
- Scott Lamb, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Marsha Williams, Independent Director
- James Miller, Independent Director
- W. Craig Kissel, Independent Director
- L. Richard Flury, Independent Director
- Forbes Alexander, Independent Director
- Christopher Krummel, Vice President – Finance, Chief Accounting Officer
- Ian Prescott, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific
- Tareq Kawash, Senior Vice President, Europe, Africa, Russia and Caspian
- Richard Heo, Senior Vice President, North, Central and South America
- Daniel McCarthy, Executive Vice President – Lummus Technology
- John Freeman, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary
- Samik Mukherjee, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Fund Management Lp Chatterj…,
- Erich Kaeser, Director
- David A Trice, Director
- Liane K Hinrichs, VP, Gen. Counsel & Corp. Sec.
- Roger A Brown, Director
- Stephen G Hanks, Director
- Hugh Cuthbertson, VP&GM, Asia Pacific
- Andrew Leys, VP, Human Resources
- Steven W Roll, VP, Bus Dev and Op Strategy
- D Bradley Mcwilliams, Director
- John T Mc Cormack, Senior VP, Operations
- Thomas C Schievelbein, Director
- Neil Gunnion, SVP, Proj. Exec. & Delivery
- Elizabeth Gentry Brann, SVP, Comm, Marketing & Admin
- John T Iii Nesser, EVP and General Counsel
- Daniel M Houser, Senior VP, Operations
- Stewart A Mitchell, VP and GM, Middle East
- John D Krueger, VP- Corp. Devlp. & Strat. Plan
- Stephen Marcum Johnson, President and COO
- Robert A Deason, Pres&COO-J. Ray McDermott, SA
- Brandon C. Bethards, CEO – B&W
- John A Fees, Pres&COO-BWX Technologies
- Robert W Goldman, Director
- Dennis S Baldwin, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Ronald C Cambre, Director
- Michael S Taff, VP and Chief Accounting Off.
- Richard Willard Mies, Director
- Preston Jr Johnson, Sr. VP – Human Resources
- Oliver D Jr Kingsley, Director
- James C Lewis, Vice President, Treasurer
- Bruce Demars, Director
- Thomas A Henzler, VP & Corp Controller
- Keith G Robinson, Acting Corporate Controller
- Joe B Foster, Director
- David L Keller, President & COO – B&W
- James R Easter, VP, Corp Dev & Strat Planning
- Louis W Burkart, Vice President, Internal Audit
- Robert L Howard, Director
- Richard E Woolbert, Director
- Francis S Kalman, EVP & CFO
- Bruce W Wilkinson, Chairman and CEO
- John W Jr Johnstone, Director
- Philip Burguieres, Director
- Louis J Sannino, EVP, Human Res, Health, Safety
- Kelly Janzen, VP, Finance and Chief Acct Off
- Tony Duncan, EVP Subsea
- Gary Lee Carlson, SVP, HR
- Scott V Cummins, VP and GM, Asia Pacific
- Thomas Mackie, VP & GM, Middle East
- Perry L Elders, SVP, CFO