Deborah Thomas Slater Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Deborah Thomas Slater is at least $4.3 Million dollars as of 29 August 2018. Deborah Slater owns over 19,683 units of SeaWorld Entertainment stock worth over $2,716,164 and over the last 15 years Deborah sold SEAS stock worth over $1,584,280.
Deborah Slater SEAS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Deborah has made over 7 trades of the SeaWorld Entertainment stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Deborah exercised 19,683 units of SEAS stock worth $1,608,101 on 29 August 2018.
The largest trade Deborah’s ever made was exercising 123,755 units of SeaWorld Entertainment stock on 22 October 2014 worth over $4,453,942. On average, Deborah trades about 5,916 units every 51 days since 2004. As of 29 August 2018 Deborah still owns at least 102,963 units of SeaWorld Entertainment stock.
You can see the complete history of Deborah Slater stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Deborah Slater’s mailing address?
Deborah’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at SeaWorld Entertainment
Over the last 7 years, insiders at SeaWorld Entertainment have traded over $4,645,639,753 worth of SeaWorld Entertainment stock and bought 36,283,188 units worth $865,600,731 . The most active insider traders include Holdings Iii L.P.Sw Cayman …, Cayman L.P.Sw Cayman A L.P…., and Delaware L.P.Sw Delaware A …. On average, SeaWorld Entertainment executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $49,573,771. The most recent stock trade was executed by Marc Swanson on 16 September 2019, trading 5,827 units of SEAS stock currently worth $174,693.
What does SeaWorld Entertainment do?
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. is a theme park and entertainment company, which operates through its wholly owned subsidiary, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. The company engages in delivering personal, interactive and educational experiences that blend imagination with nature and enable its customers to celebrate, connect with and care for the natural world. Its portfolio of branded theme parks includes SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Sesame Place. The SeaWorld is widely recognized as the marine-life theme park brand in the world. Its SeaWorld theme parks are located in Orlando, San Antonio, and San Diego. The Busch Gardens theme parks are family-oriented destinations designed to immerse guests in foreign geographic settings. The Aquatica branded water parks are premium, family-oriented destinations that are based in a South Seas-themed tropical setting. Aquatica water parks are build on the aquatic theme of its SeaWorld brand and feature high-energy rides, water attractions, white-sand beaches and an innovative and entertaining presentation of marine and terrestrial animals. The Discovery Cove offers guests personal, signature experiences, including the opportunity to swim and interact with dolphins, take an underwater walking reef tour and enjoy pristine white-sand beaches and landscaped private cabanas. The Sesame Place is a destination where parents and children can share in the spirit of imagination and experience Sesame Street together through whirling rides, water slides, colorful shows and furry friends. SeaWorld Entertainment was founded on October 2, 2009 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.
What does SeaWorld Entertainment’s logo look like?
Complete history of Deborah Slater stock trades at Hasbro and SeaWorld Entertainment
SeaWorld Entertainment executives and stock owners
SeaWorld Entertainment executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Walter Bogumil, Chief Strategy Officer
- Marc Swanson, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- G. Anthony Taylor, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Christopher Dold, Chief Zoological Officer
- Yoshikazu Maruyama, Director
- Thomas Moloney, Independent Director
- Ronald Bension, Independent Director
- William Gray, Independent Director
- Scott Ross, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Gustavo Antorcha, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Koppelman, Director
- James Chambers, Director
- Elizabeth Gulacsy, Chief Accounting Officer
- Sharon P Nadeau, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Judith Mchale, Director
- Peter J Crage, Chief Financial Officer
- Delaware L.P.Sw Delaware A …,
- Jack Roddy, See Remarks
- Ellen O. Tauscher, Director
- Anthony Esparza, Chief Creative Officer
- Donald C. Robinson, Director
- Path Holdings Llc Hill, 10% owner
- Holdings Iii L.P.Sw Cayman …,
- Joel K Manby, See Remarks
- Denise Godreau, Chief Marketing Officer
- Michelle Jill Kermes, See Remarks
- Alessandro David F D, Director
- Deborah Thomas Slater, Director
- Path Capital Partners Co In…,
- Yongli Wang, Director
- Path Capital Partners Lp Hi…,
- Donald Jr Mills, See Remarks
- Cayman L.P.Sw Cayman A L.P….,
- Path Capital Partners Co In…,
- James Heaney, Chief Financial Officer
- Kathleen A Liever, SVP, Human Resources
- Delaware (Gs) L.P. Sw, 10% owner
- Scott Helmstedter, Chief Creative Officer
- Wise (Uk) Co., Ltd Sun,
- Alliance Group Ltd Pag Hold…,
- John T Reilly, Chief Parks Operations Officer
- Brad Andrews, Chief Zoological Officer
- Dave Hammer, Chief Administrative Officer
- Daniel Bruce Brown, See Remarks
- James Atchison, See Remarks