David Ying Xian Chung Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David Ying Xian Chung is at least $1.53 Million dollars as of 15 October 2019. David Chung owns over 1,250 units of Anaplan stock worth over $370,038 and over the last few years David sold PLAN stock worth over $1,155,210.
David Chung PLAN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 9 trades of the Anaplan stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently David exercised 1,250 units of PLAN stock worth $8,900 on 15 October 2019.
The largest trade David’s ever made was selling 21,239 units of Anaplan stock on 29 May 2019 worth over $885,879. On average, David trades about 3,886 units every 33 days since 2018. As of 15 October 2019 David still owns at least 7,987 units of Anaplan stock.
You can see the complete history of David Chung stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s David Chung’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 50 HAWTHORNE STREET, , SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at Anaplan
Over the last few years, insiders at Anaplan have traded over $102,470,593 worth of Anaplan stock and bought 1,155,599 units worth $20,633,033 . The most active insider traders include Rob Ward, Sandesh Kaveripatnam, and Frank Calderoni. On average, Anaplan executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $6,157,350. The most recent stock trade was executed by Frank Calderoni on 20 October 2019, trading 101,563 units of PLAN stock currently worth $4,705,414.
What does Anaplan do?
Anaplan, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud-based connected planning platform that helps connect organizations and people to make better and faster decisions. It also offers professional services, including consulting, implementation, and training. The company was founded by Michael Gould, John David Guy Haddleton, and Sue Haddleton in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does Anaplan’s logo look like?
Complete history of David Chung stock trades at Anaplan
Anaplan executives and stock owners
Anaplan executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Frank A. Calderoni, Pres, Chairman, CEO & Director
- David H. Morton Jr., Exec. VP & CFO
- Edelita Tichepco, VP of Investor Relations
- Gagan Dhingra, Acting Controller & Chief Accounting Officer
- Michael Gould, Founder
- David Ying Xian Chung, Chief Accounting Officer
- David F Conte, Director
- Frank Calderoni, Chairman and CEO
- Ventures Ii Gp, Llc Shasta, 10% owner
- Rob Ward, Director
- Sandesh Kaveripatnam, Director
- Ventures Llc Granite Ventur…,
- Standish O’grady, Director
- Robert E Beauchamp, Director
- Suresh Vasudevan, Director
- Susan L Bostrom, Director
- Ravi Mohan, Director
- Ventures Ii Gp, Llc Shasta …,
- David H Jr Morton, Chief Financial Officer