David Wajsgras Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David C Wajsgras is at least $55.2 Million dollars as of 25 July 2019. Mr. Wajsgras owns over 50,000 units of Raytheon Co stock worth over $24,402,179 and over the last 16 years he sold RTN stock worth over $25,293,428. In addition, he makes $5,486,190 as Vice President, and President of the Intelligence, and Information and Services (IIS) business unit at Raytheon Co.
Mr. Wajsgras RTN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 11 trades of the Raytheon Co stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 50,000 units of RTN stock worth $9,500,000 on 25 July 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 52,000 units of Raytheon Co stock on 27 December 2012 worth over $2,986,360. On average, David trades about 3,413 units every 74 days since 2003. As of 25 July 2019 he still owns at least 112,926 units of Raytheon Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Wajsgras stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David Wajsgras biography
David C. Wajsgras is Vice President, and President of the Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business unit of the Company. From March 2006 to March 2015, he was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Raytheon Company. From August 2005 to March 2006, he was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Lear Corporation, an automotive interior systems and components supplier. From January 2002 to August 2005, he served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Lear. Mr. Wajsgras joined Lear in September 1999 as Vice President and Controller.
What is the salary of David Wajsgras?
As the Vice President, and President of the Intelligence, and Information and Services (IIS) business unit of Raytheon Co, the total compensation of David Wajsgras at Raytheon Co is $5,486,190. There are 2 executives at Raytheon Co getting paid more, with Thomas Kennedy having the highest compensation of $22,420,300.
How old is David Wajsgras?
David Wajsgras is 59, he’s been the Vice President, and President of the Intelligence, and Information and Services (IIS) business unit of Raytheon Co since 2015. There are 11 older and 7 younger executives at Raytheon Co. The oldest executive at Raytheon Co. is William Spivey, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s David Wajsgras’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 870 WINTER STREET, , WALTHAM, MA, 02451.
Insider trading at Raytheon Co
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Raytheon Co have traded over $233,138,478 worth of Raytheon Co stock and bought 6,881 units worth $592,237 . The most active insider traders include William H Swanson, Frederic M Poses, and George Oliver. On average, Raytheon Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $2,416,864. The most recent stock trade was executed by Randa G Newsome on 14 October 2019, trading 4,300 units of RTN stock currently worth $856,130.
What does Raytheon Co do?
Raytheon Co. is engaged in the development and manufacture of defense and security solutions. It operates through the following segments: Integrated Defense Systems; Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS); Missile Systems; Space and Airborne Systems (SAS); Forcepoint. The Integrated Defense Systems segment offers air and missile defense; large land- and sea-based radar solutions; command, control, communications, computers, cyber and intelligence solutions; and naval combat and ship electronic systems. The IIS segment includes technical and professional services to intelligence, defense, federal and commercial customers. The Missile Systems segment develops, integrates, and produces missile and combat systems for the armed forces of U.S. and allied nations. The SAS segment designs and manufactures sensor and communication systems used in intelligence, surveillance, precision engagement, and aerial operations. The Forcepoint segment provides cyber security products such as insider threat solutions, data loss prevention, firewall technology, cloud and email security, and cross domain transfer. The company was founded by Laurence K. Marshall, Vannevar Bush, and Charles G. Smith on July 7, 1922 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
Complete history of Mr. Wajsgras stock trades at Lear and Raytheon Co
Raytheon Co executives and stock owners
Raytheon Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Kennedy, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Anthony O’Brien, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
- David Wajsgras, Vice President, and President of the Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business unit
- Wesley Kremer, Vice President, President, Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS)
- Robert Beauchamp, Independent Director
- Letitia Long, Independent Director
- Tracy Atkinson, Independent Director
- Stephen Hadley, Independent Director
- William Spivey, Independent Director
- Robert Work, Independent Director
- James Winnefeld, Independent Director
- George Oliver, Independent Director
- Dinesh Paliwal, Independent Director
- Adriane Brown, Independent Director
- Marta Stewart, Independent Director
- Ellen Pawlikowski, Independent Director
- Kelsey DeBriyn, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Scott Weiner, Vice President – Corporate Development
- Rebecca Rhoads, Vice President and President – Global Business Services (GBS)
- Roy Azevedo, Vice President, President, Space and Airborne Systems
- Randa Newsome, Vice President – Human Resources & Global Security
- Frank Jimenez, Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Michael Wood, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Ralph Acaba, President, Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (IDS)
- John M Deutch, Director
- Richard R Yuse, Vice President
- Vernon E Clark, Director
- Taylor W Lawrence, Vice President
- Michael C Ruettgers, Director
- Daniel J Crowley, Vice President
- James E Cartwright, Director
- Ronald L Skates, Director
- Jay B Stephens, Sr. VP & General Counsel
- Lynn A Dugle, Vice President
- Keith J Peden, Senior Vice President
- Linda G Stuntz, Director
- John D Harris, Vice President
- William H Swanson, President
- Frederic M Poses, Director
- Thomas M Culligan, Senior Vice President
- Daniel L Smith, Vice President
- Jon C Jones, Vice President
- Colin Schottlaender, Vice President
- Michael D Keebaugh, Vice President
- Richard A Goglia, Vice President & Treasurer
- Louise Francesconi, Vice President
- Bryan J Even, Vice President
- Barbara M Barrett, Director
- Lawrence J Harrington, Vice President
- Pamela A Wickham, Vice President
- Biggs C Porter, Vice President and Controller
- James E Schuster, Executive Vice President
- Mansfeld Ferdinand Colloredo, Director
- Charles E Franklin, Vice President
- Edward S Pliner, Sr. Vice President & CFO
- Gregory S Shelton, Vice President
- John H Jr Tilelli, Director
- Warren B Rudman, Director
- Thomas E Everhart, Director
- Jack R Kelble, Vice President
- Richard J Foley, Vice President
- Francis S Marchilena, Executive Vice President