David Ryan Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David Louis Ryan is at least $440 Thousand dollars as of 7 June 2019. Mr. Ryan owns over 1,750 units of ViaSat stock worth over $251,910 and over the last few years he sold VSAT stock worth over $187,655. In addition, he makes $0 as Vice President and President and Viasat Commercial Networks at ViaSat.
Mr. Ryan VSAT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 4 trades of the ViaSat stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,750 units of VSAT stock worth $118,125 on 7 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 2,672 units of ViaSat stock on 9 November 2018 worth over $187,655. On average, David trades about 1,484 units every 73 days since 2018. As of 7 June 2019 he still owns at least 3,732 units of ViaSat stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Ryan stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David Ryan biography
David Ryan is Vice President and President, Viasat Commercial Networks of the Company. He was Vice President and President, Viasat Space Systems of the Company. He joined Viasat in May 2016 as Vice President — Intelligence Programs, and was appointed Vice President and President, Viasat Space Systems in May 2018. Prior to joining Viasat, Mr. Ryan held several roles at Northrop Grumman Corporation from 2005 to 2014, including Sector Vice President and General Manager of the Intelligence Systems Division. He also served in various roles at The Boeing Company from 1990 to 2005, including President of Boeing Space Systems International. Mr. Ryan currently serves as a director of Space Micro Inc., a satellite electronics product company. Mr. Ryan earned a B.S.E.E and an M.E.E degree from Rice University.
How old is David Ryan?
David Ryan is 64, he’s been the Vice President and President and Viasat Commercial Networks of ViaSat since 2019. There are 4 older and 14 younger executives at ViaSat. The oldest executive at ViaSat, Inc. is Harvey White, 85, who is the Independent Director.
What’s David Ryan’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 6155 EL CAMINO REAL, , CARLSBAD, CA, 92009.
Insider trading at ViaSat
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ViaSat have traded over $165,523,106 worth of ViaSat stock and bought 1,460,477 units worth $56,288,588 . The most active insider traders include Partners Llc Raab Andrew Jo…, Mark D Dankberg, and Michael B Targoff. On average, ViaSat executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $837,473. The most recent stock trade was executed by Keven K Lippert on 20 September 2019, trading 10,000 units of VSAT stock currently worth $612,600.
What does ViaSat do?
ViaSat, Inc. provides communications technologies and services. It operates through following segments: Satellite Services, Commercial Networks and Government Systems. The Satellite Services segment provides satellite-based high-speed broadband services with multiple applications to consumers, enterprises, and mobile broadband customers (including commercial airlines and maritime vessels) both in the United States and abroad. The Commercial Networks segment develops and produces a variety of advanced satellite and wireless products, systems and solutions that enable the provision of high-speed fixed and mobile broadband services. The Government Systems segment provides global mobile broadband services to military and government users, and develops and produces network-centric Internet Protocol (IP)-based fixed and mobile secure communications products and solutions. The company was founded on May 1, 1986 by Mark D. Dankberg and Mark J. Miller and is headquartered in Carlsbad, CA.
What does ViaSat’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Ryan stock trades at ViaSat
ViaSat executives and stock owners
ViaSat executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Dankberg, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Baldridge, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Keven Lippert, Executive Vice President – Corporate Development and Chief Administrative Officer
- Ken Peterman, President – Government Systems
- Shawn Duffy, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Mark Miller, Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Kevin Harkenrider, Senior Vice President and President, Broadband Systems
- Bruce Dirks, Senior Vice President, Treasury and Corporate Development
- Varsha Rao, Independent Director
- Sean Pak, Independent Director
- Harvey White, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Nash, Independent Director
- Robert Johnson, Independent Director
- Frank Biondi, Independent Director
- John Stenbit, Independent Director
- B. Allen Lay, Independent Director
- Melinda Del Toro, Senior Vice President – People and Culture and Chief People Officer
- David Ryan, Vice President and President, Viasat Space Systems
- Marc Agnew, Vice President – Commercial Networks
- Douglas Abts, Vice President – Global Mobility
- Robert Blair, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Girish Chandran, Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Melinda Michele Kimbro, Chief People Officer
- Doug Abts, Vice President
- Robert A Bowman, Director
- Partners Llc Peck Bobby Ray…,
- Partners Llc Raab Andrew Jo…,
- John Zlogar, Senior VIce President
- Steven R Hart, Vice President, Engineering
- Thomas Evans Moore, Senior VP
- Michael B Targoff, Director
- Steve Estes, Vice President Human Resources
- Ronald G Wangerin, Chief Financial Officer
- Brandon L Nixon, Senior Vice President
- Gregory D Monahan, Vice President
- Cathy B Akin, VP Human Resources
- Robert L Barrie, Vice President
- Stephen W Cable, VP Broadband Systems
- William Arthur Owens, Director