David Rey Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David A Rey is at least $5.25 Million dollars as of 6 May 2019. Mr. Rey owns over 7,500 units of Fair Isaac stock worth over $2,474,475 and over the last 8 years he sold FICO stock worth over $2,451,262. In addition, he makes $325,983 as Independent Director at Fair Isaac.
Mr. Rey FICO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 8 trades of the Fair Isaac stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 7,500 units of FICO stock worth $337,275 on 6 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 7,500 units of Fair Isaac stock on 6 May 2019 worth over $337,275. On average, David trades about 2,341 units every 148 days since 2011. As of 6 May 2019 he still owns at least 7,500 units of Fair Isaac stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Rey stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David Rey biography
David A. Rey is Independent Director of the Company. From December 2008 to May 2011, Mr. Rey served as Executive Vice President and Chief Client Relationship Officer of UnitedHealth Group. From 1972 until 2008, Mr. Rey was an employee and then partner at Accenture Ltd. (previously Andersen Consulting and Arthur Andersen LLP), a global consulting firm. Mr. Rey served as both the Global Managing Partner of the healthcare industry practice and, as a Senior Managing Partner, led Accenture’s large client relationship development program. Mr. Rey does not serve on any other public board nor has he served on any other public boards in the past five years. Mr. Rey holds an undergraduate degree from the University of California. Mr. Rey brings financial reporting and accounting expertise to the Board of Directors, as well as global, cross-industry experience in developing and sustaining the kind of large client relationships that increasingly drive our Company’s business growth. Mr. Rey’s strong financial background qualifies him as an “audit committee financial expert” as defined under SEC guidelines, and as such, he serves on the Company’s Audit Committee. In 2018, Mr. Rey earned the CERT Certificate in Cybersecurity Oversight from the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD).
What is the salary of David Rey?
As the Independent Director of Fair Isaac, the total compensation of David Rey at Fair Isaac is $325,983. There are 12 executives at Fair Isaac getting paid more, with William Lansing having the highest compensation of $12,247,500.
How old is David Rey?
David Rey is 68, he’s been the Independent Director of Fair Isaac since 2011. There are 2 older and 12 younger executives at Fair Isaac. The oldest executive at Fair Isaac Corp. is A. George Battle, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s David Rey’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 901 MARQUETTE AVENUE, SUITE 3200, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55402.
Insider trading at Fair Isaac
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Fair Isaac have traded over $112,007,298 worth of Fair Isaac stock and bought 98,230 units worth $4,473,016 . The most active insider traders include Marc F Mcmorris, Andrew Cecere, and Philip G Heasley. On average, Fair Isaac executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $4,674,118. The most recent stock trade was executed by William J Lansing on 7 October 2019, trading 16,000 units of FICO stock currently worth $670,240.
What does Fair Isaac do?
Fair Isaac Corp. engages in the provision of decision management solutions. It operates through the following segments: Applications, Scores, and Decision Management Software. The Applications segment includes decision management applications designed for a type of business problem or process such as marketing, account origination, customer management, fraud, collections, and insurance claims management. The Scores segment consists of business-to-business scoring solutions and services, business-to-consumer scoring solutions and services including myFICO solutions for consumers, and associated professional services. The Decision Management Software segment comprises the analytic and decision management software tools, FICO decision management suite, and associated professional services. The company was founded by Bill Fair and Earl Isaac in 1956 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Fair Isaac’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Rey stock trades at Fair Isaac
Fair Isaac executives and stock owners
Fair Isaac executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lansing, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Wayne Huyard, Executive Vice President – Sales, Marketing and Services
- James Wehmann, Executive Vice President – Scores
- Stuart Wells, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Pung, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark Scadina, Executive Vice President, Secretary, General Counsel
- Richard Deal, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Braden Kelly, Independent Chairman of the Board, Director
- Eva Manolis, Director
- James Kirsner, Independent Director
- A. George Battle, Independent Director
- Marc McMorris, Independent Director
- David Rey, Independent Director
- Joanna Rees, Independent Director
- Michael Leonard, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Claus Moldt, Executive Vice President & CTO
- Greg R Gianforte, Director
- Mark W Begor,
- Michael I. Mc Laughlin, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Margaret Taylor, Director
- Thomas Grudnowski, President & CEO
- Capital Partners Lprichard …,
- Laurent Pacalin, Sr. Vice President
- Rahul N Merchant, Director
- Brett Bachman, Vice President
- William F Jr Nowacki, Vice President
- Andrew Jennings, Sr. Vice President
- Allan Z Loren, Director
- Eric Educate, Vice President
- Richard Andrew Stewart, Sr. Vice President
- Charles M Osborne, Chief Financial Officer
- Duane E White, Director
- Alex W Hart, Director
- Thomas A Bradley, EVP & CFO
- John D. Jr. Emerick, VP Corp. Dev. & Treasurer
- Tony Christianson, Director
- Asset Management Corp Sandell, Director
- Michael J Gordon, Executive Vice President
- Gresham T Jr Brebach, Vice President
- Charles L Ill, EVP
- Gregory M Weitz, Vice President
- John S Mcfarlane, Director
- Steven J Braun, Vice President
- Jordan W Graham, EVP
- Guy Henshaw, Director
- Chad Becker, Vice President
- Larry Rosenberger, Vice President
- James M Kalustian, Vice President
- Philip G Heasley, Director
- Nick Graziano, Director
- Tracey Stout, Sr. V.P. and CMO
- Michael Howard Campbell, Vice President, COO, Products
- Andrew Cecere, Director
- Lori Sherer, Vice President
- John C Nash, Vice President
- Andrea Fike, V. P. and General Counsel
- Russell C Clark, Vice President and Controller
- Kenneth J Saunders, Vice President and CFO
- Bernhard Nann, Chief Technology Officer
- Mark Pautsch, Vice President
- Deborah Kerr, EVP & CTO
- Sean M Downs, Vice President
- Steven Sjoblad, Vice President
- George Battle, Director
- David Hopkins, Director
- Michael Chiappetta, Vice President
- Raffi M Kassarjian, Vice President
- Paul G Perleberg, Vice President
- Thomas Mcenery, Vice President
- Allan Z /Fa/ Loren, Director
- Mark N Greene, Chief Excutive Officer