David Reilly Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David Nicholas Reilly is at least $8.14 Million dollars as of 30 September 2011. Mr. Reilly owns over 38,097 units of WABCO stock worth over $7,911,703 and over the last 9 years he sold WBC stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $231,724 as Independent Director at WABCO.
Mr. Reilly WBC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 3 trades of the WABCO stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 38,097 units of WBC stock worth $5,128,237 on 30 September 2011.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 38,097 units of WABCO stock on 30 September 2011 worth over $5,128,237. On average, David trades about 6,380 units every 15 days since 2010. As of 30 September 2011 he still owns at least 58,775 units of WABCO stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Reilly stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David Reilly biography
David Nicholas Reilly is Independent Director of WABCO Holdings Inc. Mr. Reilly has served on the Advisory Board of MSXI Inc., a privately held company that provides engineering and staffing services to clients mainly in the automotive industry. Prior to his role on the Advisory Board, he served as Chairman, Asia Pacific for MSXI Inc. From 2012 to 2016, Mr. Reilly has also served as a strategic adviser to UkrAuto Corporation, a Ukrainian importer of cars that owns the largest network of manufacturing and assembling facilities, service stations and auto dealerships in Ukraine. From 2012 until March 2016, Mr. Reilly served as Vice Chairman of erae Automotive (previously Korea Delphi Automotive Components) a privately held company that develops, manufactures and sells automotive components in South Korea and internationally. Prior to 2012, Mr. Reilly spent 37 years with General Motors Corporation (“General Motors” “GM”), and held several international executive roles , such as President, GM Europe from 2009 to 2012, President, GM International from 2008 to 2009 and President, GM Asia Pacific from 2006 to 2008 and President, GM Daewoo from 2001 to 2006. Prior to General Motors, Mr. Reilly worked for three years in the finance and investment community.
What is the salary of David Reilly?
As the Independent Director of WABCO, the total compensation of David Reilly at WABCO is $231,724. There are 8 executives at WABCO getting paid more, with Jacques Esculier having the highest compensation of $8,080,720.
How old is David Reilly?
David Reilly is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of WABCO since 2014. There are 4 older and 10 younger executives at WABCO. The oldest executive at WABCO Holdings, Inc. is Michael Smith, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s David Reilly’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 300 RENAISSANCE CENTER, M/C: 482-C25-A36, DETROIT, MI, 48265-3000.
Insider trading at WABCO
Over the last 12 years, insiders at WABCO have traded over $63,519,242 worth of WABCO stock and bought 215 units worth $25,673 . The most active insider traders include Jacques Esculier, Thomas Gross, and Ulrich Michel. On average, WABCO executives and independent directors trade stock every 32 days with the average trade being worth of $2,926,420. The most recent stock trade was executed by Nicolas Bardot on 5 August 2019, trading 750 units of WBC stock currently worth $99,000.
What does WABCO do?
WABCO Holdings, Inc. supplies electronic, mechanical, electro-mechanical and aerodynamic products for the manufacturers of commercial trucks, buses and trailers, as well as passenger cars. It engineers, develops, manufactures and sells integrated systems controlling advanced braking, stability, suspension, steering, transmission automation, as well as air compression and processing. Its products include pneumatic anti-lock braking systems, electronic braking systems, electronic stability control systems, brake controls, automated manual transmission systems, air disc brakes and conventional mechanical products such as actuators, air compressors and air control valves for medium and heavy-duty trucks, buses and trailers. The company was founded by George Westinghouse in 1869 and is headquartered in Rochester Hills, MI.
What does WABCO’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Reilly stock trades at General Motors Co and WABCO
WABCO executives and stock owners
WABCO executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jacques Esculier, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Nick Rens, President EMEA
- Jorge Solis, Senior V.P. Corporate Business Development
- Lisa Brown, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
- Nicolas Bardot, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Christian Brenneke, Chief Technology Officer
- Jean-Paul Montupet, Lead Independent Director
- Juergen Gromer, Independent Director
- David Reilly, Independent Director
- Henry Keizer, Independent Director
- Thomas Gross, Independent Director
- Michael Smith, Independent Director
- Giambattista D’Aloia, Independent Director
- Mazen Mazraani, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Sean Deason, Chief Financial Officer, Controller
- Roberto Fioroni, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Leon Liu, President, Asia
- Mary L Petrovich, Director
- G Peter Daloia, Director
- Prashanth Mahendra Rajah, Chief Financial Officer
- Bock Alexander De, Interim CFO
- Todd R Weinblatt, Controller
- Michael E Thompson, Vice President
- Jean Christophe Figueroa, Vice President
- Kevin Tarrant, Senior Vice President, HR
- Christopher A Harrison, Chief Human Resources Officer
- James F Hardymon, Director
- John F Fiedler, Director
- Donald J Stebbins, Director
- Vaucorbeil Robert De, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Kenneth J Martin, Director
- Daniel Sebillaut, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Vincent Pickering, Chief Legal Officer
- Nikhil M Varty, Vice President
- Robert William Farrell, VP and Interim Controller
- Alfred Farha, Chief Legal Officer & Sec.
- Jason Campbell, Controller
- Ulrich Michel, Chief Financial Officer
- Christian Wiehen, Vice President