David McAtee Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David R Ii Mc Atee is at least $13.3 Million dollars as of 26 January 2016. Mr. Atee owns over 8,913 units of AT&T stock worth over $405,099 and over the last 4 years he sold T stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $12,849,300 as Senior Executive Vice President and General Counsel at AT&T.
Mr. McAtee T stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 1 trades of the AT&T stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 8,913 units of T stock worth $349,835 on 26 January 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 8,913 units of AT&T stock on 26 January 2016 worth over $349,835. On average, David trades about 71 units every 0 days since 2015. As of 26 January 2016 he still owns at least 10,321 units of AT&T stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Atee stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David McAtee biography
David R. McAtee II is Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel of the Company effective from October 1, 2015. Mr. David McAtee has served at AT&T’s General Counsel since 2015. He has responsibility for all legal matters affecting AT&T, including the Company’s litigation, regulatory, and compliance matters before various judicial and regulatory agencies, as well as all merger agreements, dispositions of non-strategic assets, commercial agreements, and labor contracts. In 2017, Mr. McAtee and his team successfully managed thousands of litigation matters involving AT&T, including approximately 120 appeals to various federal and state courts of appeal and the U.S. Supreme Court. Mr. McAtee joined the company in 2012 as Senior Vice President and Assistant General Counsel after 18 years in government and private practice.
What is the salary of David McAtee?
As the Senior Executive Vice President and General Counsel of AT&T, the total compensation of David McAtee at AT&T is $12,849,300. There are 3 executives at AT&T getting paid more, with Randall Stephenson having the highest compensation of $29,118,100.
How old is David McAtee?
David McAtee is 50, he’s been the Senior Executive Vice President and General Counsel of AT&T since 2015. There are 17 older and 2 younger executives at AT&T. The oldest executive at AT&T, Inc. is Laura Tyson, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s David McAtee’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 208 S. AKARD STREET, , DALLAS, TX, 75202.
Insider trading at AT&T
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AT&T have traded over $0 worth of AT&T stock and bought 688,216 units worth $23,037,552 . The most active insider traders include Glenn H Hutchins, Michael B Mccallister, and James H Blanchard. On average, AT&T executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $913,622. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lori M Lee on 7 August 2019, trading 2,104 units of T stock currently worth $55,651.
What does AT&T do?
AT&T, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of telecommunications media and technology service. It operates through the following four segments: Communications, Warner Media, Latin America and Xandar. The Communications segment provides services to businesses and consumers located in the U.S., or in U.S. territories, and businesses globally. The Warner Media segment develops, produces and distributes feature films, television, gaming and other content over various physical and digital formats. The Latin America segment provides entertainment and wireless services outside of the U.S. The Xandar segment provides advertising services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does AT&T’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Atee stock trades at AT&T and AT&T
AT&T executives and stock owners
AT&T executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Stankey, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Media, LLC
- John Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- John Donovan, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Communications, LLC
- David McAtee, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Samuel Di Piazza, Independent Director
- Cynthia Taylor, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Yang, Independent Director
- Scott Ford, Independent Director
- Michael McCallister, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Beth Mooney, Independent Director
- William Kennard, Independent Director
- Glenn Hutchins, Independent Director
- Michael Viola, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- William Blase, Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- David Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Lesser, Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Lori Lee, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer
- Gilbert F Amelio, Director
- James H Blanchard, Director
- Cindy B Taylor, Director
- Joyce M Roche, Director
- F. Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO – Bus. Solutions and Int’l
- Matthew K Rose, Director
- Robert W. Jr. Quinn, Sr.EVP-External & Leg. Affairs
- La Vega Rafael De, Pres. & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- John B Mccoy, Director
- Donald W Watts, Sr. Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Jon C Madonna, Director
- Jaime Chico /Fa Pardo, Director
- James P Kelly, Director
- James W Cicconi, SrEVP-Ext & Legis Affairs
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- Catherine M Coughlin, Sr.EVP & Global Mktg. Officer
- Andrew M Geisse, CEO-AT&T Business Solutions