David Garfield Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David R Garfield is at least $1.21 Million dollars as of 1 March 2019. Mr. Garfield owns over 12,575 units of The Charles Schwab stock worth over $1,213,458 and over the last 5 years he sold SCHW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Executive Vice President and General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at The Charles Schwab.
Mr. Garfield SCHW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 7 trades of the The Charles Schwab stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 12,575 units of SCHW stock worth $588,133 on 1 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 75,629 units of The Charles Schwab stock on 3 November 2017 worth over $2,164,502. On average, David trades about 9,078 units every 73 days since 2014. As of 1 March 2019 he still owns at least 29,044 units of The Charles Schwab stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Garfield stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David Garfield biography
David R. Garfield is Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of the Company. Mr. Garfield has been Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of CSC since 2014 and Executive Vice President and Corporate Secretary of CS&Co since 2015. Mr. Garfield served as Deputy General Counsel of Wells Fargo & Company from 1998 to 2014. Mr. Garfield joined Schwab in 2014.
How old is David Garfield?
David Garfield is 62, he’s been the Executive Vice President and General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of The Charles Schwab since 2014. There are 9 older and 9 younger executives at The Charles Schwab. The oldest executive at The Charles Schwab Corp. is Roger Walther, 83, who is the Independent Director.
What’s David Garfield’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 211 MAIN STREET, , SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at The Charles Schwab
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Charles Schwab have traded over $2,009,107,705 worth of The Charles Schwab stock and bought 296,390 units worth $8,960,545 . The most active insider traders include Charles R Schwab, Walter W Bettinger, and John S Clendening. On average, The Charles Schwab executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $6,261,420. The most recent stock trade was executed by Arun Sarin on 16 October 2019, trading 12,656 units of SCHW stock currently worth $221,480.
What does The Charles Schwab do?
The Charles Schwab Corp. is a savings and loan holding company, which engages in the provision of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services. It operates through the Investor Services and Advisor Services segments. The Investor Services segment includes retail brokerage and banking services to individual investors, and retirement plan services, as well as other corporate brokerage services, to businesses and their employees. The Advisor Services segment provides custodial, trading, retirement business, and support services as well as retirement business services, to independent registered investment advisors, independent retirement advisors, and recordkeepers. The company was founded by Charles R. Schwab in 1986 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does The Charles Schwab’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Garfield stock trades at The Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab executives and stock owners
The Charles Schwab executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Walter Bettinger, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Schwab, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph Martinetto, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Bernard Clark, Executive Vice President – Advisor Services
- Peter Crawford, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Dodds, Independent Director
- John Adams, Independent Director
- William Haraf, Independent Director
- Stephen McLin, Independent Director
- Joan Dea, Independent Director
- Mark Goldfarb, Independent Director
- Roger Walther, Independent Director
- Frank Herringer, Independent Director
- Arun Sarin, Independent Director
- Stephen Ellis, Independent Director
- Paula Sneed, Independent Director
- Charles Ruffel, Independent Director
- Richard Fowler, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- Nigel Murtagh, Executive Vice President – Corporate Risk
- Jonathan Craig, Senior Executive Vice President
- David Garfield, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Peter J. Iii Morgan, EVP and General Counsel
- George P Shultz, Director
- Jeffrey M Lyons, EVP and Enterprise President
- David S Pottruck, President and CEO
- William L Atwell, Executive Vice President
- Alan J Weber, Executive Vice President
- Jody L Bilney, Executive Vice President
- Anthony M Frank, Director
- C Preston Butcher, Director
- Terri R Kallsen, EVP – Investor Services
- Robert N Wilson, Director
- Nancy H Bechtle, Director
- Marie A Chandoha, President – CSIM
- Jay L Allen, EVP – Human Resources
- James D Mc Cool, EVP – Corp & Retirement Svcs.
- George A. Gill, EVP – Investor Services
- John S Clendening, EVP-Shared Strategic Services
- Carrie E Dwyer, EVP and General Counsel
- Rebecca Saeger, EVP – Brand and Marketing
- Benjamin L Brigeman, EVP – Schwab Investor Services
- Donald G Fisher, Director
- Charles G Goldman, EVP – Strategy and Corp. Dev.
- William F Iii Aldinger, Director
- Deborah D Mcwhinney, EVP – Schwab Institutional
- Marjorie Magner, Director
- Randall W Merk, EVP – Asset Management
- David B Yoffie, Director
- Gideon Sasson, Executive Vice President & CIO
- Peter K Scaturro, EVP and CEO – U.S. Trust
- Jan Hier King, EVP – Human Resources