David Elkins Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David V Elkins is at least $16.4 Million dollars as of 1 August 2019. Mr. Elkins owns over 24,947 units of Celgene stock worth over $2,701,511 and over the last 10 years he sold CELG stock worth over $541,525. In addition, he makes $13,134,800 as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President at Celgene.
Mr. Elkins CELG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 4 trades of the Celgene stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 24,947 units of CELG stock worth $2,701,511 on 1 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 24,947 units of Celgene stock on 1 August 2019 worth over $2,701,511. On average, David trades about 4,078 units every 175 days since 2009. As of 1 August 2019 he still owns at least 24,947 units of Celgene stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Elkins stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David Elkins biography
David V. Elkins has been appointed Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the Company. He came to Celgene from Johnson & Johnson (J&J), where he was Worldwide Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Consumer Products, Medical Devices and Corporate Functions. Prior to J&J, Mr. Elkins was CFO for Round Rock Research, a technology investigation and patent licensing company. From 2008 to 2012, Mr. Elkins was Executive Vice President and CFO of Becton, Dickinson and Company, a public global medical technology company. From 1995 to 2008, he held roles of increasing responsibility at AstraZeneca, and he began his career in finance at the Boeing Company in 1991.
What is the salary of David Elkins?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Celgene, the total compensation of David Elkins at Celgene is $13,134,800. There are 1 executives at Celgene getting paid more, with Mark Alles having the highest compensation of $16,223,900.
How old is David Elkins?
David Elkins is 50, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Celgene since 2018. There are 17 older and no younger executives at Celgene. The oldest executive at Celgene Corp. is Ernest Mario, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s David Elkins’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, 86 MORRIS AVENUE, SUMMIT, NJ, 07901.
Insider trading at Celgene
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Celgene have traded over $348,919,594 worth of Celgene stock and bought 171,908 units worth $10,354,899 . The most active insider traders include Sol J Barer, Robert J Hugin, and John W Jackson. On average, Celgene executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,423,484. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Biller on 31 October 2019, trading 3,125 units of CELG stock currently worth $336,531.
What does Celgene do?
Celgene Corp. is an integrated global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Its primary commercial stage products include REVLIMID, POMALYST, IMNOVID, OTEZLA, ABRAXANE, and VIDAZA. The company was founded by David Stirling and Sol Barer in 1986 and is headquartered in Summit, NJ.
What does Celgene’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Elkins stock trades at Celgene, Becton, Dickinson & Co, and Becton, Dickinson & Co
Celgene executives and stock owners
Celgene executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Alles, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Kellogg, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer
- Rupert Vessey, President – Research and Early Development
- Michael Casey, Lead Independent Director
- James Loughlin, Independent Director
- Ernest Mario, Independent Director
- Julia Haller, Director
- Carrie Cox, Independent Director
- Michael Bonney, Independent Director
- Richard Barker, Independent Director
- Michael Friedman, Independent Director
- John Weiland, Independent Director
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, Independent Director
- Hans Bishop, Director
- Jonathan Biller, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alise Reicin, President – Global Clinical Development
- Terrie Curran, President, Global Inflammation & Immunology Franchise
- David Elkins, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael F. Pehl, See remarks
- Gerald Masoudi, Executive Vice President
- Gilla Phd Kaplan, Director
- Scott Andrew Smith, See Remarks
- Robert J Hugin, Chief Financial Officer
- Nadim Ahmed, PRES., HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Lawrence V Stein, See Remarks
- Rodman L Drake, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas O Daniel, see remarks
- Hoek Andre Van, Controller and CAO
- Walter L Robb, Director
- Graham Burton, See Remarks
- David W Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
- Aart Brouwer, See Remarks
- Sol J Barer, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard C E Morgan, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- Thomas M Moriarty, see remarks
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Chief Financial Officer
- Perry A Karsen, see remarks
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Frank T Cary, Director
- John W Jackson, Chief Executive Officer