David Dillon Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David B Dillon is at least $6.46 Million dollars as of 17 May 2019. Mr. Dillon owns over 1,200 units of 3M Co stock worth over $204,108 and over the last 16 years he sold MMM stock worth over $5,928,228. In addition, he makes $330,571 as Independent Director at 3M Co.
Mr. Dillon MMM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 17 trades of the 3M Co stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 1,200 units of MMM stock worth $203,400 on 17 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 300,000 units of 3M Co stock on 3 December 2012 worth over $5,193,000. On average, David trades about 13,597 units every 46 days since 2003. As of 17 May 2019 he still owns at least 1,200 units of 3M Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Dillon stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David Dillon biography
David B. Dillon serves as Independent Director of the Company effective Aug. 9, 2015. Mr. Dillon is the Retired Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, The Kroger Co., a large retailer that operates retail food and drug stores, multi-department stores, jewelry stores, and convenience stores throughout the U.S. Mr. Dillon retired as Kroger’s Chairman of the Board on December 31, 2014, where he was Chairman since 2004 and was the Chief Executive Officer from 2003 through 2013. Mr. Dillon served as President from 1995 to 2003 and was elected Executive Vice President in 1990. Mr. Dillon served as Director of the Kroger Co. from 1995 through 2014. Mr. Dillon began his retailing career at Dillon Companies, Inc. (later a subsidiary of The Kroger Co.) in 1976 and advanced through various management positions, including its President from 1986-1995. Mr. Dillon’s degree in business from the University of Kansas and his law degree from Southern Methodist University.
What is the salary of David Dillon?
As the Independent Director of 3M Co, the total compensation of David Dillon at 3M Co is $330,571. There are 8 executives at 3M Co getting paid more, with Michael Roman having the highest compensation of $12,864,700.
How old is David Dillon?
David Dillon is 67, he’s been the Independent Director of 3M Co since 2015. There are 3 older and 21 younger executives at 3M Co. The oldest executive at 3M Co. is Edward Liddy, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s David Dillon’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1400 DOUGLAS STREET, , OMAHA, NE, 68179.
Insider trading at 3M Co
Over the last 14 years, insiders at 3M Co have traded over $207,831,184 worth of 3M Co stock and bought 12,825 units worth $1,729,136 . The most active insider traders include Ahmet Muhtar Kent, Edward M Liddy, and Kevin W Sharer. On average, 3M Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $2,107,662. The most recent stock trade was executed by Khandpur K Ashish on 5 November 2019, trading 3,362 units of MMM stock currently worth $264,657.
What does 3M Co do?
3M Co. is a technology company, which manufactures industrial, safety and consumer products. It operates through the following five segments: Industrial, Safety & Graphics, Health Care, Electronics & Energy, and Consumer. The Industrial segment provides products, including tapes, abrasives, adhesives, ceramics, sealants, closure systems for personal hygiene products, acoustic systems products, specialty materials and filtration systems. The Safety & Graphics segment offers personal protection products, ransportation safety products, commercial graphics systems, commercial cleaning and protection products, floor matting, roofing granules, all protection products, self-contained breathing apparatus systems, and gas and flame detection instruments. The Health Care segment supplies medical and surgical equipment, skin health & infection prevention products, drug delivery systems, dental & orthodontic products, health information systems and food safety products. The Electronics & Energy segment involves in the optical films solutions for electronic displays, packaging and interconnection devices; insulating and splicing solutions; touch screens and touch monitors; renewable energy component solutions; and infrastructure protection products. The Consumer segment products includes sponges, scouring pads, high-performance cloths, consumer and office tapes, repositionable notes, indexing systems, home improvement products, home care products, protective material products, and consumer & office tapes, as well as adhesives. The company was founded by Henry S. Bryan, Hermon W. Cable, John Dwan, William A. McGonagle and J. Danley Budd in 1902 and is headquartered in St. Paul, MN.
What does 3M Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Dillon stock trades at 3M Co, The Kroger Co, and Union Pacific
3M Co executives and stock owners
3M Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Roman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Nicholas Gangestad, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- James Bauman, Executive Vice President, Industrial Business Group.
- Julie Bushman, Executive Vice President – International Operations
- Joaquin Delgado, Executive Vice President – Consumer Business Group
- Michael Vale, Executive Vice President – Health Care Business Group
- Ivan Fong, Senior Vice President – Legal Affairs, General Counsel
- Michael Eskew, Lead Independent Director
- David Dillon, Independent Director
- Ahmet Kent, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Amy Hood, Independent Director
- Herbert Henkel, Independent Director
- Gregory Page, Independent Director
- Patricia Woertz, Independent Director
- Thomas Brown, Independent Director
- Dambisa Moyo, Independent Director
- Pamela Craig, Independent Director
- Theresa Reinseth, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Jon Lindekugel, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Eric Hammes, Senior Vice President – Business Transformation and Information Technology
- Kristen Ludgate, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Paul Keel, Senior Vice President – Business Development and Marketing-Sales
- John Banovetz, Senior Vice President , Research & Development, Chief Technology Officer
- Mojdeh Poul, Executive Vice President – Safety and Graphics Business Group
- Ashish Khandpur, Executive Vice President – Electronics & Energy Business Group.
- Frank R Jr. Little, Executive Vice President
- Robert J Ulrich, Director
- Marlene Mary Mc Grath, Sr VP – Human Resources
- Sondra L Barbour, Director
- Kimberly F Price, Sr Vice President
- Vance D Coffman, Director
- Hak Cheol Shin, EXEC VP INDUSTRIAL
- Inge G Thulin, EXEC VP INTERNATIONAL
- Ippocratis Vrohidis, Vice President & CAO
- Aulana L Peters, Director
- David W Meline, VP CORP CNTRLR & CF ACCTG OFCR
- Fred J Palensky, EXEC VP ENTERPRISE SVCS
- Brad T Sauer, EXEC VP HEALTH CARE
- W James Farrell, Director
- Robert S Morrison, Director
- Joe E Harlan, EXEC VP ELECTRO & COMMUN
- Jean Lobey, EXEC VP SFTY SEC & PROT SVCS
- Robert D Iii Mac Donald, VICE PRESIDENT MARKETING
- George W Buckley, CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD & CEO
- Roger Hd Lacey, Senior Vice President
- Marschall Smith, VICE PRESIDENT LEGAL
- Patrick D Campbell, VICE PRESIDENT FINANCE & CFO
- John K Woodworth, VICE PRESIDENT CORP SC OPERTNS
- Jan L Yeomans, VICE PRESIDENT AND TREASURER
- Angela S Lalor, VICE PRESIDENT HR
- Rozanne L Ridgway, Director
- M S Nozari, EXEC VP CONSUMER & OFFICE
- Margaret Mary Smyth, VICE PRESIDENT &CHF ACCTG OFF
- Kevin W Sharer, Director
- James B Stake, EXEC VP DISPLAY & GRAPHICS
- Louis W Sullivan, Director
- Edward A Brennan, Director
- Richard F Ziegler, VICE PRESIDENT LEGAL
- James T Mahan, VICE PRESIDENT ENGRG MFG & LOG
- Jay V Ihlenfeld, VICE PRESIDENT R&D
- Jesse G Singh, Senior Vice President
- Ian F Hardgrove, VP, Marketing and Sales
- Christopher D Holmes, EXEC VP INDUSTRIAL & TRANS
- Linda G Alvarado, Director
- Michael A Kelly, EXEC VP DISPLAY & GRAPHICS