David DeWalt Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David G Dewalt is at least $91.7 Million dollars as of 29 August 2019. Mr. Dewalt owns over 41,559 units of Delta Air Lines stock worth over $29,459,013 and over the last 8 years he sold DAL stock worth over $61,918,012. In addition, he makes $300,341 as Independent Director at Delta Air Lines.
Mr. DeWalt DAL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 11 trades of the Delta Air Lines stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 41,559 units of DAL stock worth $1,460,383 on 29 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 485,656 units of Delta Air Lines stock on 12 March 2014 worth over $38,629,078. On average, David trades about 34,844 units every 54 days since 2011. As of 29 August 2019 he still owns at least 525,866 units of Delta Air Lines stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Dewalt stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David DeWalt biography
David G. DeWalt is Independent Director of the Delta Air Lines, Inc. Mr. DeWalt most recently served as the Executive Chairman of FireEye, Inc., a global network cyber security company. He served as FireEye’s Chief Executive Officer from November 2012 to June 2016 and Chairman of the Board from June 2012 to January 2017. Mr. DeWalt was President and Chief Executive Officer of McAfee, Inc., a security technology company, from 2007 until 2011 when McAfee, Inc. was acquired by Intel Corporation. From 2003 to 2007, Mr. DeWalt held executive positions with EMC Corporation, a provider of information infrastructure technology and solutions, including serving as Executive Vice President and President-Customer Operations and Content Management Software.
What is the salary of David DeWalt?
As the Independent Director of Delta Air Lines, the total compensation of David DeWalt at Delta Air Lines is $300,341. There are 10 executives at Delta Air Lines getting paid more, with Edward Bastian having the highest compensation of $14,982,400.
How old is David DeWalt?
David DeWalt is 55, he’s been the Independent Director of Delta Air Lines since 2011. There are 13 older and 5 younger executives at Delta Air Lines. The oldest executive at Delta Air Lines, Inc. is Daniel Carp, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s David DeWalt’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O FORESCOUT TECHNOLOGIES, INC., 190 WEST TASMAN DRIVE, SAN JOSE, CA, 95134.
Insider trading at Delta Air Lines
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Delta Air Lines have traded over $962,091,429 worth of Delta Air Lines stock and bought 5,683,001 units worth $274,053,404 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, Benefit Guaranty Corp/132 1…, and James M Kilts. On average, Delta Air Lines executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $4,698,625. The most recent stock trade was executed by Rahul D Samant on 23 July 2019, trading 16,559 units of DAL stock currently worth $1,024,505.
What does Delta Air Lines do?
Delta Air Lines, Inc. engages in the provision of scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. It operates through the following segments: Airline, Refinery. The Airline segment provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. The Refinery segment consists of jet fuel and non-jet fuel products. The company was founded by Collett Everman Woolman in 1928 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
What does Delta Air Lines’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Dewalt stock trades at FireEye, Five9, Delta Air Lines, and ForeScout Technologies
Delta Air Lines executives and stock owners
Delta Air Lines executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Edward Bastian, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Glen Hauenstein, President
- Wayne West, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Paul Jacobson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Peter Carter, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- Francis Blake, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Michael Huerta, Independent Director
- George Mattson, Independent Director
- Daniel Carp, Independent Director
- William Easter, Independent Director
- David DeWalt, Independent Director
- Jeanne Jackson, Independent Director
- Ashton Carter, Independent Director
- Kathy Waller, Independent Director
- Sergio Rial, Independent Director
- Christopher Hazleton, Independent Director
- David Taylor, Director
- Steven Sear, Executive Vice President – Global Sales, President – International
- Rahul Samant, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Joanne Smith, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- W Gilbert West, Sr. EVP & COO
- Craig M Meynard, VP and Chief Acctg Officer
- Douglas R Ralph, Director
- Kenneth Woodrow, Director
- Richard H Anderson, Director
- Shirley C. Franklin, Director
- Mickey P Foret, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- William P Lentsch, EVP-Flying/Air Operations
- Thomas E Donilon, Director
- Roy J Bostock, Director
- John S Brinzo, Director
- David R Goode, Director
- Paula Rosput Reynolds, Director
- James M Whitehurst, Sr VP & Chief Ntwk & Pln Offcr
- Michael H Campbell, EVP – HR & Labor Relations
- Andrew J Young, Director
- Hank Halter, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Gregory L Riggs, Sr VP GC Chf Corp Affrs Officr
- Paul G Matsen, Sr VP & Chief Mkting Officer
- Benefit Guaranty Corp/132 1…, 10% owner
- Lee A Macenczak, Sr VP & Chief Cust Svc Officer
- George M C Fisher, Director
- John M Engler, Director
- Air Lines Inc /De/ Delta, Chief Executive Officer
- Eugene I Davis, Director
- Frederick W Reid, President and COO
- Joseph C Kolshak, Sr. VP & Chief of Operations
- Patricia Higgins, Director
- John F Jr Smith, Director
- Leo F Mullin, Chairman & CEO
- Douglas M Steenland, Director
- Vicki B Escarra, SVP and Chief Mkting Officer
- Kenneth C Rogers, Director
- Walter E Massey, Director
- Arthur E Johnson, Director
- Larry D. Thompson, Director
- Michael J Becker, EVP & COO NWA
- M Michele Burns, EVP and CFO
- Victor L Lund, Director
- James M Kilts, Director
- Richard Karl Goeltz, Director
- Karl J Krapek, Director
- Stephen E Gorman, EVP – Operations
- Joan E Spero, Director
- Richard B Hirst, SVP & GC
- Edward H Budd, Director
- Gerald Grinstein, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert L Colman, SVP – Human Resources
- Kenneth F Khoury, EVP and General Counsel
- Rodney E Slater, Director
- Michael J Palumbo, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- William C Carroll, SVP, Finance & Controller