Dave Borders Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Dave Jr. Borders is at least $18.7 Million dollars as of 1 November 2019. Mr. Borders owns over 6,657 units of Chegg stock worth over $10,520,335 and over the last 3 years he sold CHGG stock worth over $8,199,567. In addition, he makes $0 as General Counsel at Chegg.
Mr. Borders CHGG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Dave has made over 15 trades of the Chegg stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 6,657 units of CHGG stock worth $204,836 on 1 November 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 119,999 units of Chegg stock on 2 November 2018 worth over $1,148,390. On average, Dave trades about 12,207 units every 25 days since 2016. As of 1 November 2019 he still owns at least 305,646 units of Chegg stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Borders stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Dave Borders biography
Dave Borders Jr. serves as our General Counsel of the company since April 2016. From May 2013 until to March 2016, Mr. Borders served as our Associate General Counsel and from March 2011 until April 2013, he served as our Senior Corporate Counsel. Mr. Borders earned a B.S. in Economics and Business Administration from Trinity University and holds a J.D. from Harvard Law School.
How old is Dave Borders?
Dave Borders is 45, he’s been the General Counsel of Chegg since 2016. There are 9 older and 3 younger executives at Chegg. The oldest executive at Chegg, Inc. is Esther Lem, 63, who is the Chief Marketing Officer.
What’s Dave Borders’s mailing address?
Dave’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CHEGG, INC., 3990 FREEDOM CIRCLE, SANTA CLARA, CA, 95054.
Insider trading at Chegg
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Chegg have traded over $111,215,170 worth of Chegg stock and bought 247,146 units worth $1,605,185 . The most active insider traders include Daniel Rosensweig, Ltd Ace Holdings Management…, and Jeffrey T Housenbold. On average, Chegg executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $2,650,684. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dave Jr. Borders on 1 November 2019, trading 6,657 units of CHGG stock currently worth $204,836.
What does Chegg do?
Chegg, Inc. engages in the operations of learning platform for students. It intends to empower students to take control of their education and help the students study, college admissions exams, accomplish their goals, get grades, and test scores. The firm offers required and non-required scholastic materials including textbooks in any format; access to online homework help and textbook solutions; course organization and scheduling; college and university matching tools; and scholarship connections. Its services include Chegg study, writing, tutors, and math solver. The company was founded by Osman Rashid and Aayush Phumbhra on July 29, 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Chegg’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Borders stock trades at Chegg
Chegg executives and stock owners
Chegg executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Daniel Rosensweig, Co-Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Brown, Chief Financial Officer
- Nathan Schultz, President – Learning Services
- Michael Osier, Chief Information Officer, Chief Outcomes Officer
- Jenny Brandemeuhl, Chief People Officer
- Esther Lem, Chief Marketing Officer
- Richard Sarnoff, Independent Co-Chairman of the Board
- Ted Schlein, Independent Director
- Marne Levine, Independent Director
- Renee Budig, Independent Director
- John York, Independent Director
- Melanie Whelan, Director
- Paul LeBlanc, Director
- John Fillmore, Chief Business Officer
- Dave Borders, General Counsel
- Robin Tomasello, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Jeffrey T Housenbold, Director
- Jenny Brandemuehl, CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- Charles Geiger, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Robert C. Chesnut, SR VP & GENERAL COUNSEL
- David J. Bernhardt, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Llczeev Orensasson Orisasso…,
- Investment Partners Ii, L.P…,
- Anne M. Dwane, CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER
- Perkins Caufield & Byers Xi…,
- Gibson B. Biddle, CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
- Ltd Ace Holdings Management…,
- Barry Mc Carthy, Director