Daniel Rabinovitsj Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Daniel A Rabinovitsj is at least $27.2 Thousand dollars as of 28 June 2019. Mr. Rabinovitsj owns over 15,652 units of QuickLogic stock worth over $27,206 and over the last 14 years he sold QUIK stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Director at QuickLogic.
Mr. Rabinovitsj QUIK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Daniel has made over 9 trades of the QuickLogic stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 15,652 units of QUIK stock worth $5,322 on 28 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 19,469 units of QuickLogic stock on 14 May 2016 worth over $6,619. On average, Daniel trades about 3,179 units every 49 days since 2005. As of 28 June 2019 he still owns at least 80,017 units of QuickLogic stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Rabinovitsj stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Daniel Rabinovitsj biography
Daniel A. Rabinovitsj is the Director of QuickLogic Corporation. Mr. Rabinovitsj has served as Chief Operating Officer of Ruckus Wireless, Inc., a global supplier of advanced wireless systems for the mobile Internet infrastructure market, since October 2014. Prior to joining Ruckus, Mr. Rabinovitsj served as senior vice president of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc.’s wired and wireless networking and small cell infrastructure business from 2011 to September 2014. Prior to Qualcomm Atheros, Mr. Rabinovitsj served in a number of executive management positions at companies including Atheros Communications, NXP Semiconductors, ST Ericsson and Silicon Labs. Mr. Rabinovitsj received an M.A. in Asian Studies and a B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Texas at Austin.
How old is Daniel Rabinovitsj?
Daniel Rabinovitsj is 53, he’s been the Director of QuickLogic since 2014. There are 7 older and 2 younger executives at QuickLogic. The oldest executive at QuickLogic Corp. is Arturo Krueger, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Daniel Rabinovitsj’s mailing address?
Daniel’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2220 LUNDY AVENUE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95131.
Insider trading at QuickLogic
Over the last 16 years, insiders at QuickLogic have traded over $677,164 worth of QuickLogic stock and bought 281,757 units worth $333,496 . The most active insider traders include E Thomas Hart, Andrew J Pease, and Russell Christine. On average, QuickLogic executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $5,886. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy Saxe on 8 September 2019, trading 9,298 units of QUIK stock currently worth $3,161.
What does QuickLogic do?
QuickLogic Corp. operates as a semiconductor company that designs, markets, and supports primarily Customer Specific Standard Products and secondarily, Field Programmable Gate Arrays, sensor software algorithms, software drivers, associated design software and programming hardware. It develops and markets low power customizable semiconductor and software algorithm solutions that enable customers to differentiate their products by adding new features, extending battery life, becoming more contextually aware and improving the visual experience with their mobile, consumer and enterprise products. The company was founded by John M. Birkner, Andrew K. Chan, and Hua-Thye Chua in 1988 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does QuickLogic’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Rabinovitsj stock trades at QuickLogic and Silicon Laboratories
QuickLogic executives and stock owners
QuickLogic executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Andrew Pease, Director
- E. Thomas Hart, Chairman of the Board
- Brian Faith, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Timothy Saxe, Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President
- Gary Tauss, Independent Director
- Christine Russell, Independent Director
- Arturo Krueger, Independent Director
- Daniel Rabinovitsj, Director
- Michael Farese, Lead Independent Director
- Donald Alexander, Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- Catherine Rousteau, Vice President of Human Resources
- Suping Cheung, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President – Finance
- Robert H Schoenfield, VP Worldwide Sales
- Maxime Bouvat Merlin, VP WW Engineering
- Nicholas Aristomenis Aretakis, Director
- Donald P Beadle, Director
- Jeffrey D Sexton, VP, Worldwide Sales
- Michael J Callahan, Director
- Edgar Auslander, Director
- Ralph Marimon, Vice President, Finance
- Reynold W Simpson, Sr VP, Chief Operating Officer
- Henry C Montgomery, Director
- Alan B Lefkof, Director
- Arthur O Whipple, VP, Business Development
- Terry Lyn Barrette, Vice President, Operations
- Hideyuke Tanigami, Director
- Carl M Mills, VP, Finance and CFO
- Catriona Meney, VP HR & Development