Daniel Carp Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Daniel A Carp is at least $4.83 Million dollars as of 8 February 2019. Mr. Carp owns over 14,749 units of Delta Air Lines stock worth over $2,933,472 and over the last 16 years he sold DAL stock worth over $1,588,933. In addition, he makes $305,788 as Independent Director at Delta Air Lines.
Mr. Carp DAL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Daniel has made over 13 trades of the Delta Air Lines stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 14,749 units of DAL stock worth $483,767 on 8 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 25,000 units of Delta Air Lines stock on 25 July 2018 worth over $1,288,250. On average, Daniel trades about 1,072 units every 23 days since 2003. As of 8 February 2019 he still owns at least 51,573 units of Delta Air Lines stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Carp stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Daniel Carp biography
Daniel A. Carp serves as Independent Director of the Delta Air Lines, Inc. Mr. Carp served as non-executive Chairman of Delta’s Board of Directors from 2007 until May 2016. He was Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Eastman Kodak Company from 2000 to 2005. Mr. Carp was President of Eastman Kodak Company from 1997 to 2003.
What is the salary of Daniel Carp?
As the Independent Director of Delta Air Lines, the total compensation of Daniel Carp at Delta Air Lines is $305,788. There are 8 executives at Delta Air Lines getting paid more, with Edward Bastian having the highest compensation of $14,982,400.
How old is Daniel Carp?
Daniel Carp is 71, he’s been the Independent Director of Delta Air Lines since 2016. There are no older and 19 younger executives at Delta Air Lines.
What’s Daniel Carp’s mailing address?
Daniel’s mailing address filed with the SEC is THREE COMMERCIAL PLACE, , NORFOLK, VA, 23510.
Insider trading at Delta Air Lines
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Delta Air Lines have traded over $962,091,429 worth of Delta Air Lines stock and bought 5,683,001 units worth $274,053,404 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, Benefit Guaranty Corp/132 1…, and James M Kilts. On average, Delta Air Lines executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $4,698,625. The most recent stock trade was executed by Rahul D Samant on 23 July 2019, trading 16,559 units of DAL stock currently worth $1,024,505.
What does Delta Air Lines do?
Delta Air Lines, Inc. engages in the provision of scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. It operates through the following segments: Airline, Refinery. The Airline segment provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. The Refinery segment consists of jet fuel and non-jet fuel products. The company was founded by Collett Everman Woolman in 1928 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
What does Delta Air Lines’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Carp stock trades at Texas Instruments, Delta Air Lines, and Norfolk Southern
Delta Air Lines executives and stock owners
Delta Air Lines executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Edward Bastian, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Glen Hauenstein, President
- Wayne West, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Paul Jacobson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Peter Carter, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- Francis Blake, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Michael Huerta, Independent Director
- George Mattson, Independent Director
- Daniel Carp, Independent Director
- William Easter, Independent Director
- David DeWalt, Independent Director
- Jeanne Jackson, Independent Director
- Ashton Carter, Independent Director
- Kathy Waller, Independent Director
- Sergio Rial, Independent Director
- Christopher Hazleton, Independent Director
- David Taylor, Director
- Steven Sear, Executive Vice President – Global Sales, President – International
- Rahul Samant, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Joanne Smith, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- W Gilbert West, Sr. EVP & COO
- Craig M Meynard, VP and Chief Acctg Officer
- Douglas R Ralph, Director
- Kenneth Woodrow, Director
- Richard H Anderson, Director
- Shirley C. Franklin, Director
- Mickey P Foret, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- William P Lentsch, EVP-Flying/Air Operations
- Thomas E Donilon, Director
- Roy J Bostock, Director
- John S Brinzo, Director
- David R Goode, Director
- Paula Rosput Reynolds, Director
- James M Whitehurst, Sr VP & Chief Ntwk & Pln Offcr
- Michael H Campbell, EVP – HR & Labor Relations
- Andrew J Young, Director
- Hank Halter, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Gregory L Riggs, Sr VP GC Chf Corp Affrs Officr
- Paul G Matsen, Sr VP & Chief Mkting Officer
- Benefit Guaranty Corp/132 1…, 10% owner
- Lee A Macenczak, Sr VP & Chief Cust Svc Officer
- George M C Fisher, Director
- John M Engler, Director
- Air Lines Inc /De/ Delta, Chief Executive Officer
- Eugene I Davis, Director
- Frederick W Reid, President and COO
- Joseph C Kolshak, Sr. VP & Chief of Operations
- Patricia Higgins, Director
- John F Jr Smith, Director
- Leo F Mullin, Chairman & CEO
- Douglas M Steenland, Director
- Vicki B Escarra, SVP and Chief Mkting Officer
- Kenneth C Rogers, Director
- Walter E Massey, Director
- Arthur E Johnson, Director
- Larry D. Thompson, Director
- Michael J Becker, EVP & COO NWA
- M Michele Burns, EVP and CFO
- Victor L Lund, Director
- James M Kilts, Director
- Richard Karl Goeltz, Director
- Karl J Krapek, Director
- Stephen E Gorman, EVP – Operations
- Joan E Spero, Director
- Richard B Hirst, SVP & GC
- Edward H Budd, Director
- Gerald Grinstein, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert L Colman, SVP – Human Resources
- Kenneth F Khoury, EVP and General Counsel
- Rodney E Slater, Director
- Michael J Palumbo, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- William C Carroll, SVP, Finance & Controller