Daniel Akerson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Daniel F Akerson is at least $6.83 Million dollars as of 25 October 2017. Mr. Akerson owns over 2,500 units of Lockheed Martin stock worth over $2,843,775 and over the last 16 years he sold LMT stock worth over $3,643,500. In addition, he makes $340,145 as Lead Independent Director at Lockheed Martin.
Mr. Akerson LMT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Daniel has made over 26 trades of the Lockheed Martin stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 2,500 units of LMT stock worth $780,050 on 25 October 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 77,574 units of Lockheed Martin stock on 31 December 2011 worth over $29,413,734. On average, Daniel trades about 15,585 units every 95 days since 2004. As of 25 October 2017 he still owns at least 7,500 units of Lockheed Martin stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Akerson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Daniel Akerson biography
Daniel F. Akerson is Lead Independent Director of the Company. He was Vice Chairman of The Carlyle Group from March 2014 to December 2015. Mr. Akerson was Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of General Motors Company from January 2011 until his retirement in January 2014. He was elected to the Board of Directors of General Motors Company in 2009 and was Chief Executive Officer from September 2010 to December 2010. Prior to joining General Motors Company, he was a Managing Director of The Carlyle Group, serving as the Head of Global Buyout from July 2009 to August 2010 and as Co-Head of U.S. Buyout from June 2003 to June 2009. Mr. Akerson currently serves as Chairman of the United States Naval Academy Foundation and Chairman of KrolLDiscovery, LLC, an information services company.
What is the salary of Daniel Akerson?
As the Lead Independent Director of Lockheed Martin, the total compensation of Daniel Akerson at Lockheed Martin is $340,145. There are 5 executives at Lockheed Martin getting paid more, with Marillyn Hewson having the highest compensation of $21,516,600.
How old is Daniel Akerson?
Daniel Akerson is 70, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of Lockheed Martin since 2019. There are 1 older and 16 younger executives at Lockheed Martin. The oldest executive at Lockheed Martin Corp. is James Ellis, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Daniel Akerson’s mailing address?
Daniel’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY, INC., 1100 COMMSCOPE PLACE, SE, HICKORY, NC, 28602.
Insider trading at Lockheed Martin
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Lockheed Martin have traded over $120,510,977 worth of Lockheed Martin stock and bought 9,604 units worth $2,404,337 . The most active insider traders include James D Jr Taiclet, Thomas J Falk, and Robert J Stevens. On average, Lockheed Martin executives and independent directors trade stock every 29 days with the average trade being worth of $7,230,442. The most recent stock trade was executed by James D Jr Taiclet on 9 August 2019, trading 1,354 units of LMT stock currently worth $509,537.
What does Lockheed Martin do?
Lockheed Martin Corp. operates as a global security and aerospace company, which engages in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of technology systems, products, and services. It operates through the following business segments: Aeronautics, Missiles and Fire Control (MFC), Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) and Space. The Aeronautics segment researches, designs, develops, manufactures, integrates, sustains, supports, and upgrades advanced military aircraft, including combat and air mobility aircraft, unmanned air vehicles, and related technologies. The MFC segment provides air and missile defence systems; tactical missiles and air-to-ground precision strike weapon systems; logistics; fire control systems; mission operations support, readiness, engineering support and integration services; manned and unmanned ground vehicles; and energy management solutions. The RMS segment offers design, manufacture, service, and support for a variety of military and commercial helicopters; ship and submarine mission and combat systems; mission systems and sensors for rotary and fixed-wing aircraft; sea and land-based missile defence systems; radar systems; the Littoral Combat Ship; simulation and training services; and unmanned systems and technologies. The Space segment comprises of the research and development, design, engineering and production of satellites, strategic, and defensive missile systems and space transportation systems. The company was founded in 1961 and is headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
What does Lockheed Martin’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Akerson stock trades at CommScope Co, American Express Co, General Motors Co, and Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin executives and stock owners
Lockheed Martin executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Marillyn Hewson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Maryanne Lavan, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Richard Ambrose, Executive Vice President – Space
- Frank St. John, Executive Vice President of the Rotary and Mission Systems business segment
- Thomas Falk, Independent Director
- Daniel Akerson, Lead Independent Director
- James Ellis, Independent Director
- Ilene Gordon, Independent Director
- David Burritt, Independent Director
- Bruce Carlson, Independent Director
- James Taiclet, Independent Director
- Jeh Johnson, Independent Director
- Vicki Hollub, Independent Director
- Debra Reed-Klages, Independent Director
- Timothy Cahill, Senior Vice President – Lockheed Martin International and a Corporate Officer
- Greg Gardner, Vice President
- Robert Lightfoot, Vice President of Strategy and Business Development
- John Mollard, Vice President, Treasurer
- Roderick McLean, Vice President, General Manager
- Bridget Lauderdale, Vice President, General Manager
- Brian Colan, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Robert Mullins, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy and Business Development
- Dean Acosta, Senior Vice President – Communications
- Michele Evans, Executive Vice President – Aeronautics
- Kenneth Possenriede, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- James R Ukropina, Director
- Douglas H Mccorkindale, Director
- Patrick M Dewar, Executive Vice President
- James M Loy, Director
- Rosalind G Brewer, Director
- Orlando D Carvalho, Executive Vice President
- Nolan D Archibald, Director
- Bruce L Tanner, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Joseph W Ralston, Director
- Richard H Edwards, Executive Vice President
- Anne Stevens, Director
- Sondra L Barbour, Executive Vice President
- Dale P Bennett, Executive Vice President
- Joanne M Maguire, Executive Vice President
- Linda R Gooden, Executive Vice President
- Larry A Lawson, Executive Vice President
- Christopher J Gregoire, Vice President & Controller
- Gwendolyn S King, Director
- Ralph D Heath, Executive Vice President
- Christopher E Kubasik, Sr. V. P. and CFO
- E C Jr Aldridge, Director
- John C Mc Carthy, Vice President & Treasurer
- Frank Savage, Director
- Mark R Bostic, VP and Acting Controller & CAO
- Martin T Stanislav, Vice President and Controller
- James B Comey, Senior VP & General Counsel
- James M Schnieder, Director
- Eugene F Murphy, Director
- Mary M Van De Weghe, Sr. Vice President, Finance
- Robert B Coutts, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
- Marcus C Bennett, Director
- Stanton D Sloane, Executive Vice President
- G Thomas Marsh, Executive Vice President
- Norman R Augustine, Director
- Michael F Camardo, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
- Douglas C Yearley, Director
- Schaick Anthony Van, Vice President and Treasurer
- Rajeev Bhalla, Vice President and Controller
- Albert E Smith, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
- Vance D Coffman, Chairman and CEO
- Dain M Hancock, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
- Frank H Jr Menaker, Sr. Vice Pres. & Gen. Counsel
- Robert J Stevens, PRESIDENT & COO