Dan Dinges Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Dan O Dinges is at least $70.2 Million dollars as of 16 August 2019. Mr. Dinges owns over 20,000 units of Cabot Oil & Gas stock worth over $57,118,607 and over the last 16 years he sold COG stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $13,050,300 as Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer at Cabot Oil & Gas.
Mr. Dinges COG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Dan has made over 5 trades of the Cabot Oil & Gas stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 20,000 units of COG stock worth $326,800 on 16 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 294,804 units of Cabot Oil & Gas stock on 2 November 2017 worth over $3,850,140. On average, Dan trades about 9,273 units every 42 days since 2004. As of 16 August 2019 he still owns at least 3,107,650 units of Cabot Oil & Gas stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Dinges stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Dan Dinges biography
Dan O. Dinges is Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation. Mr. Dinges brings to the Board over 35 years of executive management experience in the oil and gas exploration and production business, and as our Chief Executive Officer for the last 17 years, a deep knowledge of our business, operations, culture and long-term strategy and goals. Mr. Dinges joined the Company in September 2001, after a successful 20 year career in various management positions with the predecessor to Noble Energy, Inc., and has overseen an era of tremendous growth for the Company. His steadfast leadership as Chairman of the Board provides the Board with extensive institutional knowledge and continuity, as well creating a vital link between management and the Board. Mr. Dinges also possesses a diversity of corporate governance experience gained from service on the Board of United States Steel Corporation and several charitable and industry organizations, including American Petroleum Institute since 2017, American Exploration Production Council since 2002, Spitzer Industries, Inc. (private company) since 2006, and Houston Methodist Hospital Research Institute since 2014.
What is the salary of Dan Dinges?
As the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Cabot Oil & Gas, the total compensation of Dan Dinges at Cabot Oil & Gas is $13,050,300. There are no executives at Cabot Oil & Gas getting paid more.
How old is Dan Dinges?
Dan Dinges is 65, he’s been the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Cabot Oil & Gas since 2002. There are 4 older and 13 younger executives at Cabot Oil & Gas. The oldest executive at Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. is Robert Kelley, 73, who is the Lead Director, Independent Director.
What’s Dan Dinges’s mailing address?
Dan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 840 GESSNER ROAD, SUITE 1400, , HOUSTON, TX, 77024.
Insider trading at Cabot Oil & Gas
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Cabot Oil & Gas have traded over $10,726,926 worth of Cabot Oil & Gas stock and bought 221,554 units worth $5,109,347 . The most active insider traders include Dan O Dinges, Scott C Schroeder, and Jeffrey W Hutton. On average, Cabot Oil & Gas executives and independent directors trade stock every 55 days with the average trade being worth of $647,325. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dan O Dinges on 16 August 2019, trading 20,000 units of COG stock currently worth $326,800.
What does Cabot Oil & Gas do?
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. engages in the development, exploitation, and exploration of oil and gas properties. It operates through the Marcellus shale in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does Cabot Oil & Gas’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Dinges stock trades at Cabot Oil & Gas, United States Steel, and TMX
Cabot Oil & Gas executives and stock owners
Cabot Oil & Gas executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dan Dinges, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Scott Schroeder, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey Hutton, Senior Vice President of Marketing
- Steven Lindeman, Senior Vice President – South Region and Engineering
- Phillip Stalnaker, Vice President – North Region
- George Cunningham, Vice President, General Counsel
- Robert Kelley, Lead Director, Independent Director
- Rhys Best, Independent Director
- W. Matt Ralls, Independent Director
- Robert Boswell, Independent Director
- Dorothy Ables, Independent Director
- Marcus Watts, Independent Director
- Amanda Brock, Independent Director
- Peter Delaney, Independent Director
- Charles Dyson, Vice President – Information Services
- Deidre Shearer, Vice President and Corporate Secretary
- Julius Leitner, Vice President – Marketing
- Matthew Kerin, Vice President, Treasurer
- Todd Roemer, Vice President, Controller
- Todd Liebl, Senior Vice President – Land and Business Development
- James G Floyd, Director
- Robert L Keiser, Director
- James R Gibbs, Director
- Thomas S Liberatore, Vice President & Regional Mgr.
- Lisa A Machesney, VP, Mang. Counsel & Corp. Sec.
- James M Reid, Vice President & Regional Mgr.
- Henry C Smyth, VP, Controller & Treasurer
- Michael B Walen, Senior Vice President
- David M Carmichael, Director
- William P Vititoe, Director
- J Scott Arnold, Vice President, Land
- P Dexter Peacock, Director
- John G L Cabot, Director
- C Wayne Nance, Director
- R Scott Butler, VP & Regional Manager
- Robert F Bailey, Director
- Antonio F Pelletier, VP & Regional Manager