D. Michael Steuert Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of D Michael Steuert is at least $9.34 Million dollars as of 29 April 2015. Mr. Steuert owns over 21,863 units of Fluor stock worth over $418,676 and over the last 15 years he sold FLR stock worth over $7,303,384. In addition, he makes $1,620,140 as Chief Financial Officer at Fluor.
Mr. Steuert FLR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
D has made over 10 trades of the Fluor stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 21,863 units of FLR stock worth $418,676 on 29 April 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 35,259 units of Fluor stock on 9 November 2010 worth over $1,944,181. On average, D trades about 2,572 units every 36 days since 2004. As of 29 April 2015 he still owns at least 21,863 units of Fluor stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Steuert stock trades at the bottom of the page.
D. Michael Steuert biography
D. Michael Steuert has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer of the company. Effective June 01, 2019. he was Senior Vice President of Fluor Corporation. He resigns as Chief Financial Officer of the company effective May 4, 2012. Prior to joining the company in 2001, he was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Litton Industries, Inc., a defense contractor, from 1999 to May 2001.
What is the salary of D Steuert?
As the Chief Financial Officer of Fluor, the total compensation of D Steuert at Fluor is $1,620,140. There are 3 executives at Fluor getting paid more, with Carlos Hernandez having the highest compensation of $4,052,850.
How old is D Steuert?
D Steuert is 71, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer of Fluor since 2019. There are no older and 19 younger executives at Fluor.
What’s D Steuert’s mailing address?
D’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O GREAT LAKES DREDGE & DOCK CORP.,, 2122 YORK ROAD, SECOND FLOOR, OAK BROOK, IL, 60523.
Insider trading at Fluor
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Fluor have traded over $97,107,996 worth of Fluor stock and bought 91,153 units worth $3,587,252 . The most active insider traders include James T Hackett, Alan L Boeckmann, and David Thomas Seaton. On average, Fluor executives and independent directors trade stock every 26 days with the average trade being worth of $201,018. The most recent stock trade was executed by Carlos M Hernandez on 13 May 2019, trading 17,001 units of FLR stock currently worth $501,870.
What does Fluor do?
Fluor Corp. is a holding company, which engages in providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, operations, maintenance and asset integrity, as well as project management services, on a global basis. It operates through the following four segments: Energy & Chemicals, Mining, Industrial, Infrastructure & Power, Diversified Services and Government. The Energy & Chemicals segment focuses on opportunities in the upstream, midstream, downstream, chemical, petrochemical, offshore and onshore oil and gas production, liquefied natural gas and pipeline markets. The Mining, Industrial, Infrastructure & Power segment provides design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services to the mining and metals, transportation, life sciences, advanced manufacturing and power sectors. The Diversified segment provides a wide array of asset services, asset integrity services, equipment solutions and staffing services. The Government segment provides engineering, construction, logistics, base and facilities operations and maintenance, contingency response and environmental and nuclear services to the U.S. government and governments abroad. The company was founded by John Simon Flour, Sr. in 1912 and is headquartered in Irving, TX.
What does Fluor’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Steuert stock trades at Great Lakes Dredge & Dock, Fluor, Prologis, and Weyerhaeuser Co
Fluor executives and stock owners
Fluor executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Carlos Hernandez, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Ray Barnard, Executive Vice President – Systems & Supply Chain
- Jose-Luis Bustamante, Executive Vice President – Business Development and Strategy
- D. Michael Steuert, Chief Financial Officer
- Alan Boeckmann, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Peter Fluor, Lead Independent Director
- Peter Barker, Independent Director
- Alan Bennett, Independent Director
- Armando Olivera, Independent Director
- Deborah McWhinney, Independent Director
- James Hackett, Independent Director
- Rosemary Berkery, Independent Director
- Matthew Rose, Independent Director
- Thomas Leppert, Director
- David Constable, Director
- John Reynolds, Chief Legal Officer
- Mark Landry, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Robin Chopra, Senior Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer, Controller
- Matthew McSorley, Executive Vice President, Project Support Services
- Rick Koumouris, Group President, Mining & Metals, Infrastructure, Power, Life Sciences & Advanced Manufacturing
- Taco De Haan, Group President, Diversified Services
- Thomas D’Agostino, Group President – Government
- James Brittain, Group President, Energy & Chemicals
- Samuel J Locklear, Director
- Garry William Flowers, Senior Vice President
- Nader Hamad Sultan, Director
- Bruce A Stanski, Group President
- Biggs C Porter, Senior V.P. and CFO
- David Thomas Seaton, Group President
- Lynn C Swann, Director
- Joseph W Prueher, Director
- Nestoras Koumouris, Group President
- Peter W.B. Oosterveer, Group President
- Kirk D Grimes, Group Executive
- Suzanne Woolsey, Director
- Stephen B Dobbs, Group Executive
- Kent Kresa, Director
- Paulett Eberhart, Director
- Ilesanmi Adesida, Director
- John L Hopkins, Group Executive
- Dwayne Andree Wilson, Group President
- Peter S Watson, Director
- Vilma S Martinez, Director
- Robin W Renwick, Director
- H Steven Gilbert, Senior V.P.
- Jeffrey L Faulk, Group Executive
- Victor Lee Prechtl, Vice President and Controller
- Lawrence N Fisher, Chief Legal Officer/Secretary
- Glenn C Gilkey, Vice President
- Dean R Ohare, Director
- Gary G. Smalley, Vice President and Controller
- David R Dunning, Group President