D.Keith Grossman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of D Keith Grossman is at least $1.42 Million dollars as of 6 December 2012. Mr. Grossman owns over 10,000 units of Nevro stock worth over $1,042,366 and over the last 16 years he sold NVRO stock worth over $376,200. In addition, he makes $0 as Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer at Nevro.
Mr. Grossman NVRO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
D has made over 3 trades of the Nevro stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 10,000 units of NVRO stock worth $376,200 on 6 December 2012.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 10,000 units of Nevro stock on 6 December 2012 worth over $376,200. On average, D trades about 407 units every 47 days since 2003. As of 6 December 2012 he still owns at least 12,031 units of Nevro stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Grossman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
D.Keith Grossman biography
D.Keith Grossman is Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of the company. D.Keith Grossmanhas over 30 years of experience in the medical device field. Grossman served most recently, and for the second time, as the President, Chief Executive Officer and director of Thoratec Corporation, leading up to its 2015 sale to St. Jude Medical. Prior to Thoratec, he served as President, Chief Executive Officer and director of Conceptus, a women’s health medical device company, leading up to its sale to Bayer Healthcare. Prior to Conceptus, Mr. Grossman served as managing director of TPG (Texas Pacific Group), a private equity firm, as a member of its healthcare investment team. Prior to TPG, Mr. Grossman served as Thoratec’s President, Chief Executive Officer and director for the first ten years of its growth as a commercial company. Mr. Grossman currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Outset Medical, Inc. (privately held), Board member of ViewRay, Inc. and previously served as a member of the Board of directors of Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Kyphon, Inc., and a number of privately held medical device companies. Mr. Grossman received a B.S. in life sciences from The Ohio State University and an M.B.A. from Pepperdine University.
How old is D Grossman?
D Grossman is 58, he’s been the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Nevro since 2019. There are 8 older and 4 younger executives at Nevro. The oldest executive at Nevro Corp. is Frank Fischer, 77, who is the Independent Director.
What’s D Grossman’s mailing address?
D’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O NEVRO CORP., 1800 BRIDGE PARKWAY, REDWOOD CITY, CA, 94065.
Insider trading at Nevro
Over the last 5 years, insiders at Nevro have traded over $269,036,415 worth of Nevro stock and bought 266,858 units worth $5,292,983 . The most active insider traders include Ali Behbahani, Holdings A/S Novo, and & Johnsonjohnson & Johnson …. On average, Nevro executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $3,486,299. The most recent stock trade was executed by Andrew H Galligan on 16 July 2019, trading 2,500 units of NVRO stock currently worth $9,000.
What does Nevro do?
Nevro Corp. engages in the provision of medical devices. The firm focuses on providing products that improve the quality of life of patients suffering from debilitating chronic pain. It develops and commercializes senza spinal cord stimulation system, an evidence-based neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. The company was founded by Konstantinos Alataris in March 2006 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Complete history of Mr. Grossman stock trades at Intuitive Surgical, ViewRay, Nevro, and Synthorx
Nevro executives and stock owners
Nevro executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Christopher Christoforou, Vice President – Research and Development
- Kashif Rashid, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Douglas Alleavitch, Vice President – Quality and Operations
- Patrick Schmitz, Vice President – Operations
- Andrew Galligan, Chief Financial Officer
- Michael DeMane, Lead Director
- Wilfred Jaeger, Independent Director
- Shawn McCormick, Independent Director
- Frank Fischer, Independent Director
- Brad Vale, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Weatherman, Independent Director
- Kevin O’Boyle, Independent Director
- Niamh Pellegrini, Chief Commercial Officer
- Lori Ciano, Chief Human Resource Officer
- D.Keith Grossman, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- James Alecxih, Vice President, Sales
- Lisa D Earnhardt, Director
- Christofer Christoforou, VP, Research & Development
- Andre Walker, Senior VP,Research&Development
- Ali Behbahani, Director
- Doug Alleavitch, VP, Quality and Operations
- Rami Elghandour, President
- Michael Enxing, VP of Sales & Marketing
- Michael Collier Carter, Vice President, Sales
- Arch Management Iv, L.L.C.T…,
- City Capital Llc Bay City C…,
- Holdings A/S Novo, 10% owner
- Partners Ii Lp Amv,
- City Capital Llc Bay City C…,
- Nathan B Pliam, Director
- & Johnsonjohnson & Johnson …,
- Balakrishnan Shankar, VP, Operations