Craig Omtvedt Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Craig P Omtvedt is at least $3.52 Million dollars as of 28 June 2019. Craig Omtvedt owns over 25,000 units of Oshkosh stock worth over $3,126,510 and over the last 11 years he sold OSK stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $393,916 as Independent Director at Oshkosh.
Craig Omtvedt OSK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Craig has made over 7 trades of the Oshkosh stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 25,000 units of OSK stock worth $668,250 on 28 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 25,000 units of Oshkosh stock on 28 June 2019 worth over $668,250. On average, Craig trades about 825 units every 15 days since 2008. As of 28 June 2019 he still owns at least 35,027 units of Oshkosh stock.
You can see the complete history of Craig Omtvedt stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Craig Omtvedt biography
Craig Omtvedt is the Independent Director at Oshkosh.
What is the salary of Craig Omtvedt?
As the Independent Director of Oshkosh, the total compensation of Craig Omtvedt at Oshkosh is $393,916. There are 6 executives at Oshkosh getting paid more, with Wilson Jones having the highest compensation of $10,589,600.
How old is Craig Omtvedt?
Craig Omtvedt is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of Oshkosh since 2008. There are 1 older and 23 younger executives at Oshkosh. The oldest executive at Oshkosh Corp. is Lesile Kenne, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Craig Omtvedt’s mailing address?
Craig’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O OSHKOSH CORPORATION, 2307 OREGON STREET, OSHKOSH, WI, 54902.
Insider trading at Oshkosh
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Oshkosh have traded over $155,038,357 worth of Oshkosh stock and bought 54,999 units worth $1,887,668 . The most active insider traders include Stephen D Newlin, Robert G Bohn, and Stephen P Mosling. On average, Oshkosh executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $1,883,461. The most recent stock trade was executed by David M. Sagehorn on 1 November 2019, trading 34,600 units of OSK stock currently worth $1,436,592.
What does Oshkosh do?
Oshkosh Corp. engages in the design, manufacture, and market of specialty vehicles and vehicle bodies. It operates through the following segments: Access Equipment; Defense; Fire and Emergency; and Commercial. The Access Equipment segment consists of JerrDan and JLG, which manufactures aerial work platforms; and telehandlers that are used in construction, industrial, institutional, and general maintenance applications to position workers and materials at elevated heights. The Defense segment produces tactical wheeled vehicles; and supply parts and services for the United States military and other militaries around the world. The Fire and Emergency segment sells commercial and custom fire vehicles; simulators and emergency vehicles primarily for fire departments, airports and other governmental units; and broadcast vehicles for broadcasters and television stations. The Commercial segment includes McNeilus, CON-E-CO, London, Iowa Mold Tooling Co., Inc (IMT), and Oshkosh Commercial. The company was founded in 1917 and is headquartered in Oshkosh, WI.
What does Oshkosh’s logo look like?
Complete history of Craig Omtvedt stock trades at Conagra Brands and Oshkosh
Oshkosh executives and stock owners
Oshkosh executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Wilson Jones, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David Sagehorn, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Frank Nerenhausen, Executive Vice President and President, Access Equipment Segment
- Ignacio Cortina, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- John Bryant, Senior Vice President and President, Defense Segment
- James Johnson, Executive Vice President and President, Fire & Emergency Segment
- Craig Omtvedt, Independent Director
- Lesile Kenne, Independent Director
- Stephen Newlin, Independent Director
- John Shiely, Independent Director
- Keith Allman, Independent Director
- Kimberley Metcalf – Kupres, Independent Director
- Duncan Palmer, Independent Director
- Raymond Odierno, Independent Director
- Sandra Rowland, Independent Director
- Tina Schoner, Senior Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer
- Bradley Nelson, Senior Vice President and President, Commercial Segment
- Colleen Moynihan, Senior Vice President – Quality & Continuous Improvement
- Robert Messina, Senior Vice President – Engineering and Technology
- Marek May, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Bryan Brandt, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Anupam Khare, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Mark Radue, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Office
- Robert Sims, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- John Pfeifer, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- James C Freeders, Senior VP and Controller
- Joseph H Kimmitt, Senior Vice President
- William S Wallace, Director
- Leslie F Kenne, Director
- R Scott Grennier, Senior VP and Treasurer
- Peter B Hamilton, Director
- Thomas J Polnaszek, Vice President and Controller
- Steven Mizell, Director
- Thomas P Hawkins, SVP, Government Relations
- Richard G Sim, Director
- Richard M Donnelly, Director
- Charles L Szews, Executive VP and CFO
- John M. Urias, EVP and Pres., Defense Segment
- Janet L. Hogan, EVP and Chief HR Officer
- Gregory L Fredericksen, EVP & Chief Procurement Officr
- Gary W Schmiedel, Exec. Vice Pres, Technology
- Bryan J Blankfield, Exec. VP, Gen. Counsel & Secy.
- Kathleen J Hempel, Director
- Michael K. Rohrkaste, Exec VP & Chief Admin Offcr
- Michael W Grebe, Director
- Harvey N Medvin, Director
- J Peter Jr Mosling, Director
- John J Hamre, Director
- Josef Matosevic, EVP, Global Mfg Operations
- Todd S Fierro, SVP & Pres. Commercial Segment
- Michael J Wuest, Executive Vice President
- Richard A. Hove, EVP & Pres. Defense Segment
- Frederick M Jr Franks, Director
- Donald H Verhoff, Vice Pres, Technology
- Robert G Bohn, Chief Executive Officer
- J William Andersen, Director
- Timothy J Roemer, Director
- Matthew J Zolnowski, Exec VP, Chief Admin Officer
- Robert A Cornog, Director
- Craig E Paylor, Sr. VP & Pres., JLG Industries
- Thomas D Fenner, VP & Chief Procurement Officer
- John W Randjelovic, Exec VP and Pres – Pierce
- Donald V Fites, Director
- W John Stoddart, Exec VP and Pres – Defense
- Stephen P Mosling, Director
- Ted L Henson, Vice President, Geesink Norba
- Mark A Meaders, Exec VP
- Daniel J Lanzdorf, Exec. VP and Pres – McNeilus