Colleen M. Darragh Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Colleen M. Darragh is at least $2.64 Million dollars as of 3 January 2018. Colleen Darragh owns over 1,060 units of TMX stock worth over $2,058,856 and over the last 5 years Colleen sold X stock worth over $582,000.
Colleen Darragh X stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Colleen has made over 4 trades of the TMX stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Colleen exercised 1,060 units of X stock worth $31,599 on 3 January 2018.
The largest trade Colleen’s ever made was selling 9,700 units of TMX stock on 1 December 2017 worth over $291,000. On average, Colleen trades about 897 units every 1 days since 2015. As of 3 January 2018 Colleen still owns at least 18,076 units of TMX stock.
You can see the complete history of Colleen Darragh stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Colleen Darragh’s mailing address?
Colleen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is US Steel Tower, 600 Grant St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA.
Insider trading at TMX
Over the last 2 years, insiders at TMX have traded over $3,502,789 worth of TMX stock and bought 30,000 units worth $1,124,000 . The most active insider traders include Murry Gerber, Robert J Stevens, and Stephen J Girsky. On average, TMX executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $973,048. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kevin Bradley on 1 May 2018, trading 10,000 units of X stock currently worth $324,200.
What does TMX do?
TMX Group Limited operates exchanges, markets, and clearinghouses primarily for capital markets in Canada and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Global Solutions, Insights & Analytics; Capital Formation; Derivatives Trading & Clearing; and Equities and Fixed Income Trading and Clearing. The Global Solutions, Insights & Analytics segment delivers integrated data sets to fuel proprietary and third party analytics for trading and investment decisions. The Capital Formation segment facilitates capital raising for issuers for the development and access to alternative source of capital. The Derivatives Trading & Clearing segment trades in interest rate, index, and equity derivatives. The Equities and Fixed Income Trading and Clearing segment engages in the provision of equities and fixed income trading, clearing, settlement, and depository services. The company was formerly known as Maple Group Acquisition Corporation and changed its name to TMX Group Limited in August 2012. TMX Group Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
What does TMX’s logo look like?
Complete history of Colleen Darragh stock trades at United States Steel and TMX
TMX executives and stock owners
TMX executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lou Eccleston, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John McKenzie, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Jay Rajarathinam, Chief Information Officer
- Charles Winograd, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Linton, Independent Director
- Marie Giguere, Independent Director
- Lise Lachapelle, Independent Director
- Jean Martel, Independent Director
- Harry Jaako, Independent Director
- Geraldine Sinclair, Independent Director
- Kevin Sullivan, Non-Independent Director
- Eric Wetlaufer, Independent Director
- Christian Exshaw, Non-Independent Director
- Luc Bertrand, Non-Independent Director
- Michael Wissell, Independent Director
- Paul Malcolmson, Director – Investor Relations
- Martine Irman, Non-Independent Director
- Mary Hukezalie, Senior Vice President, Group Head – Human Resources
- Cheryl Graden, Senior Vice President – Group Head of Legal and Business Affairs, Enterprise Risk Management and Government Relations, Corporate Secretary
- Luc Fortin, President and Chief Executive Officer – Montréal Exchange and Global Head of Trading
- Loui Anastasopoulos, President – Capital Formation and TSX Trust
- Kevin Bradley, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Duane D Holloway, SVP, GC, CCO & Corp. Sec
- Patricia Diaz Dennis, Director
- David Sutherland, Director
- Paul Anthony Mascarenas, Director
- Pipasu H Soni, VP – Finance
- Douglas R Matthews, Sr VP – ISCM
- Scott D Buckiso, VP Euro Solutions & Pres USSK
- Glenda G Mc Neal, Director
- Stephen J Girsky, Director
- Murry Gerber, Director
- John G Drosdick, Director
- Richard Fruehauf, Deputy Gen Counsel – Corporate
- James E. Bruno, Sr VP, Automotive Solutions
- Christine S Breves, VP & Chief Supp. Chain Officer
- David B Burritt, Pres. & CEO
- Patricia A Tracey, Director
- Robert J Stevens, Director
- Eugene Sperling, Director
- John Engel, Director
- Dan O Dinges, Director
- David J. Rintoul, Sr VP, Tubular Business
- Colleen M. Darragh, Vice President and Controller
- Sara A. Greenstein, Sr VP, Consumer Solutions