Clyde Moore Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Clyde R Moore is at least $3.48 Million dollars as of 27 September 2019. Mr. Moore owns over 13,000 units of The Kroger Co stock worth over $3,187,874 and over the last 15 years he sold KR stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $293,568 as Independent Director at The Kroger Co.
Mr. Moore KR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Clyde has made over 9 trades of the The Kroger Co stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 13,000 units of KR stock worth $130,390 on 27 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 13,000 units of The Kroger Co stock on 27 September 2019 worth over $130,390. On average, Clyde trades about 2,468 units every 159 days since 2004. As of 27 September 2019 he still owns at least 127,566 units of The Kroger Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Moore stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Clyde Moore biography
Clyde R. Moore serves as an Independent Director of The Kroger Co. Mr. Moore was the Chairman of First Service Networks, a national provider of facility and maintenance repair services, until his retirement in 2015. Prior to his retirement, he was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of First Service Networks from 2000 to 2014. Mr. Moore has over 30 years of general management experience in public and private companies. He has sound experience as a corporate leader overseeing all aspects of a facilities management firm and numerous manufacturing companies. Mr. Moore’s expertise broadens the scope of the Board’s experience to provide oversight to Kroger’s facilities, digital, and manufacturing businesses. Additionally, his expertise and leadership as Chair of the Compensation and Talent Development Committee is of particular value to the Board.
What is the salary of Clyde Moore?
As the Independent Director of The Kroger Co, the total compensation of Clyde Moore at The Kroger Co is $293,568. There are 6 executives at The Kroger Co getting paid more, with William McMullen having the highest compensation of $12,037,900.
How old is Clyde Moore?
Clyde Moore is 65, he’s been the Independent Director of The Kroger Co since 1997. There are 4 older and 22 younger executives at The Kroger Co. The oldest executive at The Kroger Co. is Jorge Montoya, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Clyde Moore’s mailing address?
Clyde’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O THE KROGER CO.,, 1014 VINE STREET, CINCINNATI, OH, 45202.
Insider trading at The Kroger Co
Over the last 17 years, insiders at The Kroger Co have traded over $53,553,101 worth of The Kroger Co stock and bought 67,141 units worth $1,638,172 . The most active insider traders include Edward M Liddy, Richard K Davidson, and David B Dillon. On average, The Kroger Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $604,395. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mary Ellen Adcock on 5 November 2019, trading 15,400 units of KR stock currently worth $177,100.
What does The Kroger Co do?
The Kroger Co. engages in the operation of retail food and drug stores, multi-department stores, jewellery stores, and convenience stores. It also manufactures and processes some of the food for sale in its supermarkets. The combination food and drug Stores are the primary food store format. The multi department stores sells a wide selection of general merchandise items such as apparel, home fashion and furnishings, electronics, automotive products, toys and fine jewellery. The marketplace stores offer full-service grocery and pharmacy departments as well as an expanded general merchandise area that includes outdoor living products, electronics, home goods and toys. The price impact warehouse stores offer a ‘no-frills, low cost’ warehouse format and feature everyday low prices plus promotions for a wide selection of grocery and health and beauty care items. The company was founded by Barney Kroger in 1883 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH.
What does The Kroger Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Moore stock trades at The Kroger Co
The Kroger Co executives and stock owners
The Kroger Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William McMullen, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- J. Michael Schlotman, Executive Vice President
- Michael Donnelly, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Clark, Senior Vice President – Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sourcing
- Stuart Aitken, Senior Vice President
- Ronald Sargent, Lead Independent Director
- Clyde Moore, Independent Director
- Anne Gates, Independent Director
- James Runde, Independent Director
- Jorge Montoya, Independent Director
- Mark Sutton, Independent Director
- Bobby Shackouls, Independent Director
- Susan Kropf, Independent Director
- Nora Aufreiter, Independent Director
- Ashok Vemuri, Independent Director
- Erin Sharp, Group Vice President – Manufacturing
- Yael Cosset, Group Vice President, Chief Digital Officer
- Jessica Adelman, Group Vice President – Corporate Affairs
- Carin Fike, Vice President, Treasurer
- Todd Foley, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Christine Wheatley, Group Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Mark Tuffin, Senior Vice President – Retail Divisions
- Alessandro Tosolini, Senior Vice President – New Business Development
- Stephen McKinney, Senior Vice President
- Calvin Kaufman, Senior Vice President – Retail Divisions
- Joseph Grieshaber, Senior Vice President – Merchandising
- Mary Adcock, Senior Vice President, Retail Operations
- Timothy Massa, Senior Vice President – Human Resources and Labor Relations
- Dana Zurcher, President – Columbus Division
- Tom Schwilke, President – Dallas Division
- Joe Kelley, President – Houston
- Sonya Hostetler, President – Nashville division
- Paula Ginnett, President – Mid-Atlantic Division
- Dennis Gibson, President – Fred Meyer
- Dan De La Rosa, President – King Soopers
- Susan M Phillips, Director
- Robert D Beyer, Director
- Sukanya R Madlinger, Senior Vice President
- Oflen Mary Elizabeth Van, V.P. & Corp. Controller
- W Rodney Mcmullen, Chairman of the Board & CEO
- Frederick J Ii Morganthall, Senior Vice President
- Christopher T Hjelm, Executive Vice President
- Kevin M Dougherty, Group Vice President
- David B Lewis, Director
- M Marnette Perry, Senior Vice President
- Michael L Ellis, Group Vice President
- Lynn Marmer, Group Vice President
- Kathleen S Barclay, Senior Vice President
- Geoffrey J Covert, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Rogel, Director
- David B Dillon, Chief Executive Officer
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- R. Pete Williams, Senior Vice President
- Paul W Heldman, Senior Vice President
- John T Lamacchia, Director
- Jeffrey D Burt, Group Vice President
- Scott M Henderson, Vice President & Treasurer
- Della Wall, Group Vice President
- William T Boehm, Group Vice President
- Michael S Heschel, Executive Vice President
- Joseph A Pichler, Chairman of the Board and CEO
- Jon C Flora, Senior Vice President
- Donald E Becker, Senior Vice President
- Richard K Davidson, Director
- Carver L Johnson, Group Vice President
- Bruce A Macaulay, Group Vice President
- Katherine D Ortega, Director
- E John Burgon, Senior Vice President
- Robert E Zincke, Executive Vice President
- John L Clendenin, Director
- Paul J Scutt, Group Vice President
- Don W Mcgeorge, President and COO
- Edward M Liddy, Director
- Gary Millerchip, Senior Vice President and CFO