Clinton Haris Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Clinton M. Haris is at least $8.83 Million dollars as of 9 March 2012. Mr. Haris owns over 10,230 units of Entegris stock worth over $7,769,111 and over the last 10 years he sold ENTG stock worth over $123,681. In addition, he makes $942,107 as Senior Vice President & General Manager and Microcontamination Control at Entegris.
Mr. Haris ENTG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Clinton has made over 1 trades of the Entegris stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 10,230 units of ENTG stock worth $123,681 on 9 March 2012.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 10,230 units of Entegris stock on 9 March 2012 worth over $123,681. On average, Clinton trades about 256 units every 0 days since 2010. As of 9 March 2012 he still owns at least 160,287 units of Entegris stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Haris stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Clinton Haris biography
Clinton M. Haris is Senior Vice President & General Manager, Microcontamination Control. Prior to that, Mr. Haris served as our Vice President, Liquid Microcontamination Control since August 2014. Prior to joining Entegris, Mr. Haris served in a variety of executive roles at Brooks Automation Inc. including Senior Vice President, Life Science Systems from 2010 to 2014 and Senior Vice President and General Manager, Systems Solutions from 2009 to 2010.
What is the salary of Clinton Haris?
As the Senior Vice President & General Manager and Microcontamination Control of Entegris, the total compensation of Clinton Haris at Entegris is $942,107. There are 5 executives at Entegris getting paid more, with Bertrand Loy having the highest compensation of $4,726,690.
How old is Clinton Haris?
Clinton Haris is 46, he’s been the Senior Vice President & General Manager and Microcontamination Control of Entegris since 2016. There are 17 older and no younger executives at Entegris. The oldest executive at Entegris, Inc. is Michael Bradley, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Clinton Haris’s mailing address?
Clinton’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O ENTEGRIS, INC., 129 CONCORD ROAD, BILLERICA, MA, 01821.
Insider trading at Entegris
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Entegris have traded over $147,193,954 worth of Entegris stock and bought 1,851,237 units worth $14,687,360 . The most active insider traders include Capital Corp Gmt, Michael A Bradley, and Holdings Llc Wcb. On average, Entegris executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $1,592,821. The most recent stock trade was executed by William James Shaner on 5 September 2019, trading 24,294 units of ENTG stock currently worth $1,076,953.
What does Entegris do?
Entegris, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and supply of specialty materials for microelectronics industry. It operates through the following business segments: Specialty Chemicals and Engineered Materials (SCEM); Advanced Materials Handling (AMH); and Microcontamination Control (MC). The SCEM segment provides purity process chemistries, gases, and materials and delivery systems to support semiconductor and other advance manufacturing processes. The AMH segment develops solutions to monitor, protect, transport, and deliver critical liquid chemistries and substrates for a broad set of applications in the semiconductor industry and other high-technology industries. The MC segment offers solutions to purify critical liquid chemistries and gases used in semiconductor manufacturing processes and other high-technology industries. The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Billerica, MA.
What does Entegris’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Haris stock trades at Brooks Automation and Entegris
Entegris executives and stock owners
Entegris executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Bertrand Loy, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Gregory Graves, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Todd Edlund, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Susan Rice, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- William Shaner, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Advanced Materials Handling
- Clinton Haris, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Microcontamination Control
- Paul Olson, Independent Chairman of the Board
- James Lederer, Independent Director
- James Gentilcore, Independent Director
- R. Nicholas Burns, Independent Director
- Brian Sullivan, Independent Director
- Azita Saleki-Gerhardt, Independent Director
- Michael Bradley, Independent Director
- Bill Seymour, IR Contact Officer
- Steve Cantor, VP of Corporate Relations
- Michael Sauer, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Corey Rucci, Vice President – Business Development
- Gregory Marshall, Senior Vice President, Quality, EH&S and Entegris Business Support
- Stuart Tison, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Specialty Chemicals and Engineered Materials
- Bruce Beckman, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Daniel W Christman, Director
- Marvin D Burkett, Director
- Capital Corp Gmt, 10% owner
- Sue Lee, Sr. V.P. & General Counsel
- Lynn Larson Blake, Vice President, Finance, CAO
- John B Goodman, SR V.P. – Tech. & Innovation
- Gary F Klingl, Director
- John J Murphy, Sr. Vice President -HR
- Michael P C Carns, Director
- Thomas O Pyle, Director
- Stan Geyer, Director
- Holdings Llc Wcb, 10% owner
- Peter W Walcott, SR V.P. & General Counsel
- Michael William Wright, Chief Operating Officer
- Donald M Sullivan, Director
- Brad Mcmahon, Sr. Vice Pres. Human Resources
- Jean Marc Pandraud, Exec VP & COO
- James A Bernards, Director
- Robert A Nelson, Vice Pres., Human Resources
- Daniel R Quernemoen, Director
- John D Villas, Chief Financial Officer
- James E Dauwalter, CEO, President
- Gregory Colburn Morris, Vice President, GM, Field Ops
- Christian Kramer, Sr. VP/GM Electronic Materials
- Gideon Argov, Pres & Chief Executive Officer
- Roger D Mcdaniel, Director