Clayton Jones Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Clayton M Jones is at least $2.2 Million dollars as of 7 June 2010. Mr. Jones owns over 729 units of Motorola Solutions stock worth over $1,900,968 and over the last 16 years he sold MSI stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $300,063 as Independent Director at Motorola Solutions.
Mr. Jones MSI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Clayton has made over 6 trades of the Motorola Solutions stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 729 units of MSI stock worth $122,151 on 7 June 2010.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 19,260 units of Motorola Solutions stock on 7 February 2009 worth over $3,227,206. On average, Clayton trades about 584 units every 19 days since 2004. As of 7 June 2010 he still owns at least 11,345 units of Motorola Solutions stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Jones stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Clayton Jones biography
Clayton M. Jones is an Independent Director of Motorola Solutions Inc. Mr. Jones served as Chairman of the Board of Rockwell Collins, Inc. from 2002 through July 2014, and Chief Executive Officer from June 2001 until his retirement in July 2013. Mr. Jones also served as President of Rockwell Collins and Corporate Officer and Senior Vice President of Rockwell International which he joined in 1979. Other Public Company Boards: Deere & Company. In the last five years, Mr. Jones served on the boards of Rockwell Collins from March 2001 to July 2014 and Cardinal Health, Inc. from September 2012 to November 2018. Public company CEO, financial and accounting expertise, and global business experience as former CEO of Rockwell Collins, Inc.?Relevant industry, technology, cybersecurity, safety and security experience as former CEO of Rockwell Collins, Inc., and Corporate Officer and Senior Vice President of Rockwell International.?Government, public policy and regulatory experience as a member of The Business Council, and former member of the President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee.?Public company board experience. .
What is the salary of Clayton Jones?
As the Independent Director of Motorola Solutions, the total compensation of Clayton Jones at Motorola Solutions is $300,063. There are 9 executives at Motorola Solutions getting paid more, with Gregory Brown having the highest compensation of $20,348,600.
How old is Clayton Jones?
Clayton Jones is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of Motorola Solutions since 2015. There are 2 older and 12 younger executives at Motorola Solutions. The oldest executive at Motorola Solutions, Inc. is Joseph Tucci, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Clayton Jones’s mailing address?
Clayton’s mailing address filed with the SEC is UNISYS CORPORATION, UNISYS WAY, BLUE BELL, PA, 19424.
Insider trading at Motorola Solutions
Over the last 9 years, insiders at Motorola Solutions have traded over $1,933,341,452 worth of Motorola Solutions stock and bought 1,075 units worth $52,241 . The most active insider traders include Holdings, L.P.Value Act Cap…, Carl C Icahn, and Bradley E Value Act Holding…. On average, Motorola Solutions executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $55,352,986. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lake (Offshore) Aiv Gp Iv, … on 5 September 2019, trading 8,951,160 units of MSI stock currently worth $599,996,255.
What does Motorola Solutions do?
Motorola Solutions, Inc. engages in the provision of communication infrastructure, devices, accessories, software and services. It operates through the Products and Systems Integration. The Products segment offers an extensive portfolio of infrastructure, devices, accessories, and software. The System Integration segment primary costumers are government, public safety and first-responder agencies, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers who operate private communications networks and video solutions typically managing a mobile workforce. The company was founded on September 25, 1928 and is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL.
What does Motorola Solutions’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Jones stock trades at Cardinal Health, Deere & Co, Motorola Solutions, and Unisys
Motorola Solutions executives and stock owners
Motorola Solutions executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Gregory Brown, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Gino Bonanotte, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- John Molloy, Executive Vice President – Products & Sales
- Mark Hacker, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel
- Kelly Mark, Executive Vice President – Services & Software
- Judy Lewent, Independent Director
- Anne Pramaggiore, Independent Director
- Kenneth Denman, Lead Independent Director
- Gregory Mondre, Independent Director
- Clayton Jones, Independent Director
- Egon Durban, Independent Director
- Joseph Tucci, Independent Director
- Chris Kustor, Vice President
- Daniel Pekofske, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Vice President
- Mahesh Saptharishi, Chief Technology Officer
- Cynthia Yazdi, Senior Vice President, Chief of Staff, Marketing & Communications
- Rajan Naik, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer
- Maverick Holdings, L.P.Sla …,
- Lake (Offshore) Aiv Gp Iv, …,
- Kenneth C Dahlberg, Director
- Samuel C Iii Scott, Director
- Eduardo F Conrado, SVP and CMO
- Greg Mondre, Director
- Michael V Hayden, Director
- John K Wozniak, CVP and CAO
- Bruce W Brda, EVP, Systems & Products
- Holdings, L.P.Value Act Cap…,
- John A White, Director
- Christopher P Ouimet, CVP, Acting Head of HR
- Bradley E Value Act Holding…,
- David W Dorman, Director
- Michael D Annes, CVP, Bus Dvlp & Ventures
- Karen P. Tandy, SVP, Public Affairs
- Leslie M Jones, SVP and CIO
- Vincent J Intrieri, Director
- Edward J. Fitzpatrick, SVP and CFO
- Mark F Moon, SVP, Sale & Field Ops
- Lewis A Steverson, SVP, General Counsel and Sec.
- Eugene A Delaney, EVP, Product & Bus Ops
- Robert C Schassler, EVP, Global Sol & Svcs
- William J. Bratton, Director
- Michele A Carlin, SVP, Human Resources
- Carl C Icahn, 10% owner