Claudio Lollini Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Claudio Lollini is at least $7.17 Million dollars as of 7 June 2018. Mr. Lollini owns over 2,533 units of KEMET stock worth over $3,890,584 and over the last 4 years he sold KEM stock worth over $401,492. In addition, he makes $2,874,430 as Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing at KEMET.
Mr. Lollini KEM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Claudio has made over 6 trades of the KEMET stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 2,533 units of KEM stock worth $221,992 on 7 June 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 10,000 units of KEMET stock on 21 May 2018 worth over $179,500. On average, Claudio trades about 1,311 units every 33 days since 2016. As of 7 June 2018 he still owns at least 167,265 units of KEMET stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Lollini stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Claudio Lollini biography
Claudio Lollini is a Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing of Columbus McKinnon Corporation. Mr. Lollini was appointed Director of Product Management for Film and Electrolytic in January 2009, Director of Sales Taiwan in June 2012, and Vice President, Sales-Asia Pacific in May 2013 prior to his appointment to his current position. Mr. Lollini holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Management from the University of Bologna and a Master of Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management and is a 2011 graduate of the KEMET Leadership Forum.
What is the salary of Claudio Lollini?
As the Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing of KEMET, the total compensation of Claudio Lollini at KEMET is $2,874,430. There are 3 executives at KEMET getting paid more, with William Lowe having the highest compensation of $3,617,810.
How old is Claudio Lollini?
Claudio Lollini is 39, he’s been the Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing of KEMET since 2015. There are 20 older and no younger executives at KEMET. The oldest executive at KEMET Corp. is E. Erwin Maddrey, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Claudio Lollini’s mailing address?
Claudio’s mailing address filed with the SEC is KEMET CORPORATION, 101 NE #RD AVE, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, 33301.
Insider trading at KEMET
Over the last 16 years, insiders at KEMET have traded over $22,420,711 worth of KEMET stock and bought 814,334 units worth $1,816,017 . The most active insider traders include William M Jr Lowe, Per Olof Loof, and Joseph D Swann. On average, KEMET executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $396,699. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shignori Oyama on 15 August 2019, trading 22,500 units of KEM stock currently worth $398,475.
What does KEMET do?
KEMET Corp. engages in the manufacture of passive electronic components. It operates through the following segments: Solid Capacitors; Film and Electrolytic; and Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators. The Solid Capacitors segment produces tantalum, aluminum, polymer, and ceramic capacitors. The Film and Electrolytic segment includes the production of film, paper, and wet aluminum electrolytic capacitors. The Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators segment comprises the electro-magnetic compatible materials and devices, piezo materials and actuators, and various types of sensors. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
What does KEMET’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Lollini stock trades at KEMET
KEMET executives and stock owners
KEMET executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lowe, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Shigenori Oyama, Executive Vice President, Magnetics, Sensors, and Actuators
- Gregory Thompson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Claudio Lollini, Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing
- Stefano Vetralla, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Charles Meeks, Executive Vice President – Solid Capacitors
- R. James Assaf, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Philip Lessner, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Frank Brandenberg, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Paul, Independent Director
- E. Erwin Maddrey, Independent Director
- Gurminder Bedi, Independent Director
- Wilfried Backes, Independent Director
- Jacob Kotzubei, Independent Director
- Yasuko Matsumoto, Independent Director
- Karen Rogge, Independent Director
- Michael Raynor, Vice President & Corporate Controller
- Richard Vatinelle, Vice President, Treasurer
- Robert Willoughby, Senior Vice President, Solid Capacitors-Ceramics
- Andreas Meier, Senior Vice President, Film and Electrolytic Business Group
- Susan Barkal, Senior Vice President Quality, Chief Compliance Officer and Chief of Staff
- Joseph Vincent Borruso, Director
- Per Olof Loof, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph D Swann, Director
- Equity, Llc Platinum Equity…,
- Daniel La Morte, Chief Information Officer
- Robert Roger Arguelles, Sr VP, Operational Excellence
- Daniel F. Persico, Vice President, Strategic
- Larry C Mcadams, Vice President, Human Resource
- Shignori Oyama, Executive VP–MSA BG
- Equity, Llck Holdings, Llc …,
- James P Mcclintock, Vice President, Global Manufac
- Ravi G Sastry, Vice President, Marketing
- Inccitigroup Holdings Cocit…,
- J Kelly Vogt, Vice President, Sales Worldwid
- Jeffrey A Graves, CEO & President
- Kirk D. Shockley, Vice President, Film
- William E Bachrach, Vice President, Business Devel
- David Gable, Chief Financial Officer
- D Ray Cash, Chief Financial Officer
- Maureen E Grzelakowski, Director
- Brian Wesley Burch, VP, Chief Information Officer
- John Carl Powers, Sr VP, Global Supply Chain
- Richard M Vosburgh, SVP and CHRO
- John Jason Drabik, SVP-Global Sales
- Marc Kotelon, Senior VP-Global Sales
- Conrado Hinojosa, Senior Vice President, Tantalu