Clarence Cazalot Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Clarence P Jr Cazalot is at least $5.84 Million dollars as of 22 July 2019. Mr. Cazalot owns over 759 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock worth over $1,093,976 and over the last 15 years he sold BHGE stock worth over $4,450,235. In addition, he makes $297,187 as Independent Director at Baker Hughes, a GE Co.
Mr. Cazalot BHGE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Clarence has made over 12 trades of the Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 759 units of BHGE stock worth $16,713 on 22 July 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 571,278 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock on 12 December 2012 worth over $6,015,557. On average, Clarence trades about 58,999 units every 146 days since 2004. As of 22 July 2019 he still owns at least 49,546 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Cazalot stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Clarence Cazalot biography
Clarence Peter Cazalot, Jr., is Independent Director of the Company. He was the Executive Chairman of the Board of Marathon Oil Corporation from August 2013 to December 2013. Mr. Cazalot served as the Chairman of Marathon Oil Corporation from 2011 to 2013 and as President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of Marathon Oil Corporation from 2002 to August 2013. He served on Baker Hughes Incorporated’s Board of Directors from 2002 to July 2017 and within the last five years, he served on the Board of FMC Technologies. He currently serves as a director of Enbridge, Inc. Mr. Cazalot is a Non-GE Director nominee pursuant to the terms of the Stockholders Agreement.
What is the salary of Clarence Cazalot?
As the Independent Director of Baker Hughes, a GE Co, the total compensation of Clarence Cazalot at Baker Hughes, a GE Co is $297,187. There are 8 executives at Baker Hughes, a GE Co getting paid more, with Lorenzo Simonelli having the highest compensation of $15,959,800.
How old is Clarence Cazalot?
Clarence Cazalot is 68, he’s been the Independent Director of Baker Hughes, a GE Co since 2017. There are 1 older and 16 younger executives at Baker Hughes, a GE Co. The oldest executive at Baker Hughes, a GE Co. is James Mulva, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Clarence Cazalot’s mailing address?
Clarence’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 17021 ALDINE WESTFIELD ROAD, , HOUSTON, TX, 77073.
Insider trading at Baker Hughes, a GE Co
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Baker Hughes, a GE Co have traded over $1,296,936 worth of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock and bought 46,239 units worth $1,166,974 . The most active insider traders include Electric Co General, James J Mulva, and Clarence P Jr Cazalot. On average, Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $112,503,782. The most recent stock trade was executed by James J Mulva on 15 October 2019, trading 3,839 units of BHGE stock currently worth $84,765.
What does Baker Hughes, a GE Co do?
Baker Hughes, a GE Co. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. It operates through the following four segments: Oilfield Services (OFS), Oilfield Equipment (OFE), Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) and Digital Solutions (DS). The OFS segment provides products and services for on and offshore operations across the lifecycle of a well, ranging from drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention. The OFE segment provides a broad portfolio of products and services required to facilitate the safe and reliable flow of hydrocarbons from the subsea wellhead to the surface production facilities. The TPS segment provides equipment and related services for mechanical-drive, compression and power-generation applications. The DS segment provides operating technologies helping to improve the health, productivity, and safety of asset intensive industries and enable the Industrial Internet of Things. The company was founded on October 28, 2016 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Cazalot stock trades at Enbridge, Marathon Oil, Baker Hughes, a GE Co, and Sea (Singapore)
Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and stock owners
Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lorenzo Simonelli, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Worrell, Chief Financial Officer
- Maria Borras, President and Chief Executive Officer, Oilfield Services
- William Marsh, Chief Legal Officer
- Derek Mathieson, Chief Marketing and Technology Officer
- Roderick Christie, President – Turbomachinery and Process Solutions
- Lynn Elsenhans, Independent Director
- W. Geoffrey Beattie, Lead Independent Director
- Clarence Cazalot, Independent Director
- James Mulva, Independent Director
- Gregory Brenneman, Independent Director
- John Rice, Director
- Philipp Mueller, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Gregory Ebel, Independent Director
- Jamie Miller, Director
- Uwem Ukpong, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Jennifer Hartsock, Chief Information Officer
- Kurt Camilleri, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Harry Elsinga, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Neil Saunders, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oilfield Equipment
- Matthias Heilmann, President and Chief Executive Officer – Digital Solutions
- Belgacem Chariag, Chief Global Ops Officer
- Martin S Craighead, Director
- J Larry Nichols, Director
- Electric Co General, Director