Christopher P Liddell Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Christopher P Liddell is at least $11.9 Million dollars as of 4 August 2009. Christopher Liddell owns over 20,000 units of International Paper Co stock worth over $10,600,646 and over the last 15 years Christopher sold IP stock worth over $1,311,800.
Christopher Liddell IP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Christopher has made over 3 trades of the International Paper Co stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Christopher sold 20,000 units of IP stock worth $472,400 on 4 August 2009.
The largest trade Christopher’s ever made was selling 20,000 units of International Paper Co stock on 4 August 2009 worth over $472,400. On average, Christopher trades about 3,158 units every 5 days since 2005. As of 4 August 2009 Christopher still owns at least 241,143 units of International Paper Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Christopher Liddell stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Christopher Liddell’s mailing address?
Christopher’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O INTERNATIONAL PAPER, 400 ATLANTIC STREET, STAMFORD, CT, 06921.
Insider trading at International Paper Co
Over the last 15 years, insiders at International Paper Co have traded over $151,856,777 worth of International Paper Co stock and bought 59,667 units worth $692,762 . The most active insider traders include Christopher M Connor, Jay L Johnson, and John V Faraci. On average, International Paper Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $682,943. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy S Nicholls on 12 September 2019, trading 45,000 units of IP stock currently worth $1,909,800.
What does International Paper Co do?
International Paper Co. engages in the manufacture of paper and packaging products. It operates through the following segments: Industrial Packaging, Global Cellulose Fibers, and Printing Papers. The Industrial Packaging segment involves in the manufacturing of containerboards, which include linerboard, medium, whitetop, recycled linerboard, recycled medium, and saturating kraft. The Global Cellulose Fibers segment offers cellulose fibers product portfolio includes fluff, market, and specialty pulps. The Printing Papers segment includes manufacturing of the printing and writing papers. The company was founded by Hugh J. Chisholm in 1898 and is headquartered in Memphis, TN.
What does International Paper Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Christopher Liddell stock trades at Microsoft, General Motors Co, and International Paper Co
International Paper Co executives and stock owners
International Paper Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Sutton, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Timothy Nicholls, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Tommy Joseph, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing, Technology, EHS&S and Global Sourcing
- Catherine Slater, Senior Vice President – Global Cellulose Fibers and IP Asia
- Sharon Ryan, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Jean-Michel Ribieras, Senior Vice President – Industrial Packaging
- Gregory Wanta, Senior Vice President – North American Container
- Ilene Gordon, Presiding Independent Director
- Ray Young, Independent Director
- J. Steven Whisler, Independent Director
- Christopher Connor, Independent Director
- Clinton Lewis, Independent Director
- William Burns, Independent Director
- Jacqueline Hinman, Independent Director
- Ahmet Dorduncu, Independent Director
- Kathryn Sullivan, Independent Director
- Anders Gustafsson, Independent Director
- John Sims, Senior Vice President – President, IP Europe, Middle East, Africa & Russia
- W. Michael Amick, Senior Vice President – Paper The Americas & India
- Thomas Plath, Senior Vice President – Human Resources and Global Citizenship
- David J Bronczek, Director
- William P Hoel, Senior Vice President
- William G Walter, Director
- John L Iii Townsend, Director
- Jay L Johnson, Director
- Vincent P Bonnot, Vice President & Controller
- Thomas G Kadien, Senior Vice President
- Stacey J Mobley, Director
- Glenn R Landau, SVP & Pres., IP Latin America
- Carleton C Ealy, Senior Vice President
- Carol L Roberts, Senior Vice President
- Christopher E Kubasik, Director
- Alberto Weisser, Director
- Maura A Smith, S.V.P. General Council
- Robert Grillet, VP – Finance and Controller
- Lynn Laverty Elsenhans, Director
- Samir G Gibara, Director
- Martha Brooks, Director
- Wayne Brafford, Senior Vice President
- Marianne M Parrs, Executive Vice President
- Paul Herbert, Senior Vice President
- Donald F Mchenry, Director
- Thomas E Gestrich, Senior Vice President
- Andrew R Lessin, Senior Vice President
- A Lesko Newland, Executive Vice President
- Michael J Balduino, Senior Vice President
- Jerome N Carter, Senior Vice President
- L H Puckett, Senior Vice President
- James A Henderson, Director
- Craig W Mcclelland, Director
- Robert M Amen, President
- Charles R Shoemate, Director
- W Dennis Thomas, Senior Vice President
- Richard B Phillips, Senior Vice President
- Richard B Lowe, Senior Vice President
- George A Obrien, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Eaton, Director
- Christopher P Liddell, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Joan E Spero, Director
- Terri Herrington, Vice President- Internal Audit
- Paul J. Karre, SVP – HR & Communications
- John V Faraci, Chairman and CEO
- Mary A Laschinger, Vice President
- John F Turner, Director
- John N Balboni, SVP and CIO
- Maximo Pacheco, SVP President Brazil