Christopher J Navetta Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Christopher J Navetta is at least $235 Thousand dollars as of 10 February 2005. Christopher Navetta owns over 10,000 units of United States Steel stock worth over $235,370 and over the last 15 years Christopher sold X stock worth over $0.
Christopher Navetta X stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Christopher has made over 3 trades of the United States Steel stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Christopher exercised 10,000 units of X stock worth $325,300 on 10 February 2005.
The largest trade Christopher’s ever made was exercising 20,000 units of United States Steel stock on 12 August 2004 worth over $309,000. On average, Christopher trades about 7,000 units every 37 days since 2004. As of 10 February 2005 Christopher still owns at least 18,331 units of United States Steel stock.
You can see the complete history of Christopher Navetta stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Christopher Navetta’s mailing address?
Christopher’s mailing address filed with the SEC is U. S. STEEL KOSICE, S.R.O., VSTUPNY ARELA VSZ, KOSICE, , 044 54.
Insider trading at United States Steel
Over the last 19 years, insiders at United States Steel have traded over $19,110,424 worth of United States Steel stock and bought 325,325 units worth $8,974,558 . The most active insider traders include Thomas J Usher, Murry Gerber, and Robert J Stevens. On average, United States Steel executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $520,919. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael H Mcgarry on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of X stock currently worth $13,130.
What does United States Steel do?
United States Steel Corp. engages in the manufacturing and selling of steel products. It operates through the following business segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U.S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The Flat-Rolled Products segment includes managing steel plants and production facilities that manufactures steel slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets, tin mill, iron ore, and coke. The U.S. Steel Europe segment offers producing and marketsing strip mill plates, spiral welded pipe, heating radiators, refractory ceramic materials. The Tubular Products segment involves in manufacturing and trading seamless and electric resistance welded steel casing and tubing. line pipe, and mechanical tubing. The company was founded in 1901 by Andrew Carnegie, John Pierpont Morgan, Charles Michael Schwab and Elbert Henry Gary and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
What does United States Steel’s logo look like?
Complete history of Christopher Navetta stock trades at United States Steel
United States Steel executives and stock owners
United States Steel executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Burritt, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kevin Bradley, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Douglas Matthews, Senior Vice President – Industrial, Service Center and Mining Solutions
- Duane Holloway, Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Scott Buckiso, Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions
- James Bruno, Senior Vice President – European Solutions and President, U. S. Steel Kosice
- Pipasu Soni, Vice President – Performance analytics
- David Sutherland, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Patricia Tracey, Independent Director
- Dan Dinges, Independent Director
- Murry Gerber, Independent Director
- John Engel, Independent Director
- Eugene Sperling, Independent Director
- Paul Mascarenas, Independent Director
- Stephen Girsky, Independent Director
- Patricia Dennis, Independent Director
- Kevin Lewis, General Manager – Investor Relations
- Michael McGarry, Director
- John Faraci, Director
- Sara Greenstein, Senior Vice President – Consumer Solutions
- Richard Fruehauf, Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Christine Breves, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- A Barry Melnkovic, SVP & CHRO
- Glenda G Mc Neal, Director
- Colleen M. Darragh, VP and Controller
- John G Drosdick, Director
- Mark G Tabler, VP-Global Quality & Mfg Proc
- Suzanne R Folsom, GC & Sr VP – Gov Affairs
- Robert J Stevens, Director
- David J. Rintoul, Sr. VP – Tubular Business
- Kimberly D Fast, Acting Controller
- Graham B Spanier, Director
- Shirley A Jackson, Director
- James D Garraux,
- Frank J Lucchino, Director
- Roy G Dorrance, Vice Chairman
- John J. Connelly,
- Gregory A. Zovko, Vice President & Controller
- Mario Longhi Filho, Exec. VP and COO
- David Britten, Sr VP&Chief Technology Officer
- Robert J Darnall, Director
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Robert A Mcdonald, Director
- Seth E Schofield, Director
- Gretchen R Haggerty, Exec. VP, Treas. and CFO
- Jeffrey M Lipton, Director
- J Paul Kadlic, Exec. VP-Commercial
- David H Lohr, Sr. VP-Eur. Ops. & Pres.-USSK
- Thomas W Iii Sterling,
- Stephan K Todd,
- George F Babcoke,
- John P Surma, Pres and COO
- J James Kutka, SVP-Strat Plng & Bus Develop
- Anthony A. Bridge, VP – Engineering & Technology
- Michael S Williams, Sr VP – N American Flat-Rolled
- John H Goodish, Exec. VP-Operations
- Thomas J Usher, Chrmn and CEO
- Larry T Brockway, Sr. VP & Chief Risk Officer
- Charles R Lee, Director
- Richard A Gephardt, Director
- Jerome Gary Cooper, Director
- Christopher J Navetta,
- Susan M Suver, VP-Human Resources
- Dan D Sandman, Vice Chrmn-Chf Lgl Adm Offcr
- Terrence D Straub,
- Douglas C Yearley, Director
- Larry G Schultz, VP and Controller