Christopher Holland Net Worth
Mr. Holland JBL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Christopher has made over 5 trades of the Jabil stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 38,242 units of JBL stock worth $4,425,364 on 2 November 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 38,242 units of Jabil stock on 2 November 2017 worth over $4,425,364. On average, Christopher trades about 8,534 units every 27 days since 2016. As of 2 November 2017 he still owns at least 65,233 units of Jabil stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Holland stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Christopher Holland biography
Christopher S. Holland has been appointed Director of the Company. Mr. Holland was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of C.R. Bard, Inc., a multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical technologies and products from 2012 to 2017. In 2015, he added responsibility for Business Development, Corporate Marketing, Reimbursement, Healthcare Economics and Strategy. From 2013 through 2015, Mr. Holland had responsibility for Bard Medical Division. Before joining Bard, Mr. Holland was most recently Senior Vice President, Finance and Treasurer of Aramark Corporation, a global provider of food, facilities and uniform services. Previously, he was Senior Vice President and Treasurer from 2006 through 2010, and Vice President and Treasurer from 2003 to 2006. Prior to joining Aramark, Mr. Holland served as Vice President and medical device sector head at J. P. Morgan and Company, Inc. from 1999 to 2003, and held various positions of increasing responsibility at J. P. Morgan from 1988 to 1999, including in accounting and healthcare corporate finance. Mr. Holland holds a B.A. in Economics and Political Science from Drew University and an M.B.A. in Finance from New York University — Leonard N. Stern School of Business.
What is the salary of Christopher Holland?
As the Director of Jabil, the total compensation of Christopher Holland at Jabil is $213,750. There are 11 executives at Jabil getting paid more, with Mark Mondello having the highest compensation of $11,396,400.
How old is Christopher Holland?
Christopher Holland is 52, he’s been the Director of Jabil since 2018. There are 11 older and 5 younger executives at Jabil. The oldest executive at Jabil, Inc. is Thomas Sansone, 69, who is the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board.
What’s Christopher Holland’s mailing address?
Christopher’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10560 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. ST. N., , ST. PETERSBURG, FL, 33716.
Insider trading at Jabil
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Jabil have traded over $802,812,012 worth of Jabil stock and bought 157,690 units worth $2,204,418 . The most active insider traders include William D Morean, Audrey M Petersen, and Thomas A Sansone. On average, Jabil executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $1,338,217. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael J Loparco on 5 November 2019, trading 3,500 units of JBL stock currently worth $134,750.
What does Jabil do?
Jabil, Inc. engages in the provision of electronic manufacturing services and solutions. It offers electronics design, production, product management, and repair services to companies in the automotive and transportation, capital equipment, consumer lifestyles and wearable technologies, computing and storage, defense and aerospace, digital home, healthcare, industrial and energy, mobility, networking and telecommunications, packaging, point of sale, and printing industries. The firm operates through the Electronics Manufacturing Services and Diversified Manufacturing Services segments. The Electronics Manufacturing Services segment focuses around leveraging IT; supply chain design and engineering; and technologies largely centered on core electronics. The Diversified Manufacturing Services segment provides engineering solutions, with an emphasis on material sciences and technologies. The company was founded by William E. Morean and James Golden in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL.
What does Jabil’s logo look like?
Jabil executives and stock owners
Jabil executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Mondello, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Alessandro Parimbelli, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Enterprise and Infrastructure
- Kenneth S. Wilson, Executive Vice President
- Steven Borges, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer- Healthcare
- Timothy Main, Chairman of the Board
- David Stout, Independent Director
- Steven Raymund, Independent Director
- Martha Brooks, Independent Director
- Anousheh Ansari, Independent Director
- John Plant, Independent Director
- Thomas Sansone, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Christopher Holland, Director
- Daryn Smith, Senior Vice President
- Sergio Cadavid, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Courteny Ryan, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development of Staff
- Michael Loparco, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Engineered Solutions Group
- Robert Katz, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Bruce Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Dastoor, Chief Financial Officer
- William D Jr Muir, SVP, Regional President – Asia
- Forbes I J Alexander, Treasurer
- Joseph A Mcgee, SVP, Global Business Units
- Erich Hoch, EVP, CEO, Jabil Packg Solution
- Courtney J Ryan, EVP, Corp Dev, Chief of Staff
- Frank A Newman, Director
- Brenda L. Chamulak, SVP, CEO, Packaging
- John P Lovato, Senior Vice President,
- Scott D Brown, Executive Vice President
- Scott D. Slipy, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- Robert L Paver, Corporate Secretary and
- Chris A Lewis, Chief Financial Officer
- Wesley B Edwards, Sr. VP, Strategic Operations
- Michel Charriau, European Chief Operating
- Hwai Hai Chiang, EVP, CEO, Materials Tech Group
- Lawrence J Murphy, Director
- William E Peters, Sr. Vice President, Operations
- Hartmut Liebel, EVP, CEO, After Mkt Svcs Group
- John Patrick Jr Redmond, Controller
- Audrey M Petersen, 10% owner
- Laurence S Grafstein, Director
- Kathleen A Walters, Director
- Mel S Lavitt, Director
- William D Morean, Director