Christopher Harrison Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Christopher A Harrison is at least $1.86 Million dollars as of 23 December 2018. Mr. Harrison owns over 6,303 units of Beacon Roofing Supply stock worth over $843,727 and over the last 9 years he sold BECN stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $1,019,630 as Chief Human Resource Officer and Executive Vice President at Beacon Roofing Supply.
Mr. Harrison BECN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Christopher has made over 3 trades of the Beacon Roofing Supply stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 6,303 units of BECN stock worth $207,873 on 23 December 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 6,303 units of Beacon Roofing Supply stock on 23 December 2018 worth over $207,873. On average, Christopher trades about 1,817 units every 5 days since 2011. As of 23 December 2018 he still owns at least 25,583 units of Beacon Roofing Supply stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Harrison stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Christopher Harrison biography
Christopher Anthony Harrison is Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. Mr. Harrison brings a wealth of experience in the areas of strategic and operational human resources, acquisition integration, business and functional transformation, and line management within complex global organizations. He joins Beacon most recently from WABCO Group in Brussels, Belgium, where he was Chief Human Resources Officer for the $2.5 billion global commercial vehicle, braking and vehicle controls systems company with 10,000 employees. Prior to his role at WABCO, Mr. Harrison had established a successful career based on roles of increasing responsibility in human resources, product development, acquisition integration and portfolio optimization with several multi-national organizations including Stanley Black & Decker, ITT Corporation and TE Connectivity. Mr. Harrison received a Bachelor of Science degree from Southern Connecticut State University and his MBA from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He will be located at Beacon’s Herndon, Virginia corporate headquarters and will report to Beacon’s President and CEO, Paul Isabella.
What is the salary of Christopher Harrison?
As the Chief Human Resource Officer and Executive Vice President of Beacon Roofing Supply, the total compensation of Christopher Harrison at Beacon Roofing Supply is $1,019,630. There are 4 executives at Beacon Roofing Supply getting paid more, with Joseph Nowicki having the highest compensation of $1,387,000.
How old is Christopher Harrison?
Christopher Harrison is 49, he’s been the Chief Human Resource Officer and Executive Vice President of Beacon Roofing Supply since 2018. There are 15 older and 1 younger executives at Beacon Roofing Supply. The oldest executive at Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is Robert Buck, 71, who is the Chairman of the Board.
What’s Christopher Harrison’s mailing address?
Christopher’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1133 WESTCHESTER AVENUE, , WHITE PLAINS, NY, 10604.
Insider trading at Beacon Roofing Supply
Over the last 15 years, insiders at Beacon Roofing Supply have traded over $366,600,597 worth of Beacon Roofing Supply stock and bought 13,877,530 units worth $463,869,467 . The most active insider traders include Investment Associates Ix, L…, Peter M Gotsch, and Associates Viii, Ltd.Cd&R A…. On average, Beacon Roofing Supply executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $8,962,117. The most recent stock trade was executed by Investment Associates Ix, L… on 25 September 2019, trading 3,207,200 units of BECN stock currently worth $102,886,976.
What does Beacon Roofing Supply do?
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. engages in the distribution of residential and non-residential roofing materials. It also distributes complementary building products including siding, windows, specialty exterior building products, insulation, and waterproofing systems for building exteriors. The company was founded on August 22, 1997 and is headquartered in Herndon, VA.
What does Beacon Roofing Supply’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Harrison stock trades at Beacon Roofing Supply, ITT, and WABCO
Beacon Roofing Supply executives and stock owners
Beacon Roofing Supply executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Joseph Nowicki, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Buck, Chairman of the Board
- C. Eric Swank, Chief Operating Officer
- Ross Cooper, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Christopher Harrison, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Carl Berquist, Independent Director
- Stuart Randle, Independent Director
- Richard Frost, Independent Director
- Neil Novich, Independent Director
- Douglas Young, Independent Director
- Alan Gershenhorn, Independent Director
- Robert McLaughlin, Independent Director
- Philip Knisely, Director
- Nathan Sleeper, Director
- Barbara Fast, Director
- Thomas Schmitz, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Julian Francis, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Associates Viii, Ltd.Cd&R A…,
- Peter M Gotsch, Director
- James J Gaffney, Director
- Wilson B Sexton, Director
- Gregory Todd Jorgensen, Chief Accounting Officer
- Paul Isabella, President & COO
- Investment Associates Ix, L…,
- Rick Clifton Welker, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- H Arthur Jr Bellows, Director
- Jeanine Montgomery, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Krista M Hatcher, Director
- Brian P Simmons, Director
- Hennessy & Simmons Iii Lpch…,
- David R Grace, CFO, Treasurer & VP-Finance
- Andrew R Logie, Chairman of the Board