Christine Breves Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Christine S Breves is at least $504 Thousand dollars as of 15 March 2018. Ms. Breves owns over 11,853 units of United States Steel stock worth over $504,445 and over the last 2 years she sold X stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $0 as Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support and Chief Supply Chain Officer at United States Steel.
Ms. Breves X stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Christine has made over 2 trades of the United States Steel stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 11,853 units of X stock worth $259,462 on 15 March 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 11,853 units of United States Steel stock on 15 March 2018 worth over $259,462. On average, Christine trades about 1,824 units every 0 days since 2017. As of 15 March 2018 she still owns at least 39,287 units of United States Steel stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Breves stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Christine Breves biography
Christine S. Breves is appointed as Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of the Company, effective November 4, 2019. She is Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support, Chief Supply Chain Officer of the Company. Prior to joining U. S. Steel, Ms. Breves served as chief procurement officer at Alcoa Inc., where she served since 2004 with responsibility for strategic materials, indirect materials and services, non-smelter energy, transportation and capital.
How old is Christine Breves?
Christine Breves is 63, she’s been the Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support and Chief Supply Chain Officer of United States Steel since 2017. There are 5 older and 13 younger executives at United States Steel. The oldest executive at United States Steel Corp. is Patricia Dennis, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Christine Breves’s mailing address?
Christine’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 600 GRANT STREET, , PITTSBURGH, PA, 15219.
Insider trading at United States Steel
Over the last 19 years, insiders at United States Steel have traded over $19,110,424 worth of United States Steel stock and bought 325,325 units worth $8,974,558 . The most active insider traders include Thomas J Usher, Murry Gerber, and Robert J Stevens. On average, United States Steel executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $520,919. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael H Mcgarry on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of X stock currently worth $13,130.
What does United States Steel do?
United States Steel Corp. engages in the manufacturing and selling of steel products. It operates through the following business segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U.S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The Flat-Rolled Products segment includes managing steel plants and production facilities that manufactures steel slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets, tin mill, iron ore, and coke. The U.S. Steel Europe segment offers producing and marketsing strip mill plates, spiral welded pipe, heating radiators, refractory ceramic materials. The Tubular Products segment involves in manufacturing and trading seamless and electric resistance welded steel casing and tubing. line pipe, and mechanical tubing. The company was founded in 1901 by Andrew Carnegie, John Pierpont Morgan, Charles Michael Schwab and Elbert Henry Gary and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
What does United States Steel’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Breves stock trades at United States Steel and TMX
United States Steel executives and stock owners
United States Steel executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Burritt, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kevin Bradley, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Douglas Matthews, Senior Vice President – Industrial, Service Center and Mining Solutions
- Duane Holloway, Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Scott Buckiso, Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions
- James Bruno, Senior Vice President – European Solutions and President, U. S. Steel Kosice
- Pipasu Soni, Vice President – Performance analytics
- David Sutherland, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Patricia Tracey, Independent Director
- Dan Dinges, Independent Director
- Murry Gerber, Independent Director
- John Engel, Independent Director
- Eugene Sperling, Independent Director
- Paul Mascarenas, Independent Director
- Stephen Girsky, Independent Director
- Patricia Dennis, Independent Director
- Kevin Lewis, General Manager – Investor Relations
- Michael McGarry, Director
- John Faraci, Director
- Sara Greenstein, Senior Vice President – Consumer Solutions
- Richard Fruehauf, Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Christine Breves, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- A Barry Melnkovic, SVP & CHRO
- Glenda G Mc Neal, Director
- Colleen M. Darragh, VP and Controller
- John G Drosdick, Director
- Mark G Tabler, VP-Global Quality & Mfg Proc
- Suzanne R Folsom, GC & Sr VP – Gov Affairs
- Robert J Stevens, Director
- David J. Rintoul, Sr. VP – Tubular Business
- Kimberly D Fast, Acting Controller
- Graham B Spanier, Director
- Shirley A Jackson, Director
- James D Garraux,
- Frank J Lucchino, Director
- Roy G Dorrance, Vice Chairman
- John J. Connelly,
- Gregory A. Zovko, Vice President & Controller
- Mario Longhi Filho, Exec. VP and COO
- David Britten, Sr VP&Chief Technology Officer
- Robert J Darnall, Director
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Robert A Mcdonald, Director
- Seth E Schofield, Director
- Gretchen R Haggerty, Exec. VP, Treas. and CFO
- Jeffrey M Lipton, Director
- J Paul Kadlic, Exec. VP-Commercial
- David H Lohr, Sr. VP-Eur. Ops. & Pres.-USSK
- Thomas W Iii Sterling,
- Stephan K Todd,
- George F Babcoke,
- John P Surma, Pres and COO
- J James Kutka, SVP-Strat Plng & Bus Develop
- Anthony A. Bridge, VP – Engineering & Technology
- Michael S Williams, Sr VP – N American Flat-Rolled
- John H Goodish, Exec. VP-Operations
- Thomas J Usher, Chrmn and CEO
- Larry T Brockway, Sr. VP & Chief Risk Officer
- Charles R Lee, Director
- Richard A Gephardt, Director
- Jerome Gary Cooper, Director
- Christopher J Navetta,
- Susan M Suver, VP-Human Resources
- Dan D Sandman, Vice Chrmn-Chf Lgl Adm Offcr
- Terrence D Straub,
- Douglas C Yearley, Director
- Larry G Schultz, VP and Controller