Charles Boynton Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Charles D Boynton is at least $8.01 Million dollars as of 10 May 2019. Mr. Boynton owns over 2,000 units of Plantronics stock worth over $1,443,938 and over the last 8 years he sold PLT stock worth over $6,568,759. In addition, he makes $0 as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President at Plantronics.
Mr. Boynton PLT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Charles has made over 29 trades of the Plantronics stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 2,000 units of PLT stock worth $85,600 on 10 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 130,245 units of Plantronics stock on 1 March 2015 worth over $5,136,863. On average, Charles trades about 19,709 units every 59 days since 2012. As of 10 May 2019 he still owns at least 36,611 units of Plantronics stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Boynton stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Charles Boynton biography
Charles D. (Chuck) Boynton is Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the company. Most recently, Boynton held the position of executive vice president and chief financial officer for Sunpower Corporation. Throughout his eight years with Sunpower, he held various leadership roles including heading the global power plants’ business unit. Previously, he served as chief executive officer for 8point3 Energy Partners; and chief financial officer for ServiceSource, LLC. Earlier in his career, he held key financial positions at Intelliden, Commerce One, Inc., Kraft Foods, Inc., and Grant Thornton, LLP.
What is the salary of Charles Boynton?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Plantronics, the total compensation of Charles Boynton at Plantronics is $30,481. There are 13 executives at Plantronics getting paid more, with Joseph Burton having the highest compensation of $8,524,240.
How old is Charles Boynton?
Charles Boynton is 51, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Plantronics since 2019. There are 12 older and 3 younger executives at Plantronics. The oldest executive at Plantronics, Inc. is John Hart, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Charles Boynton’s mailing address?
Charles’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O SUNPOWER CORPORATION, 77 RIO ROBLES, SAN JOSE, CA, 95134.
Insider trading at Plantronics
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Plantronics have traded over $23,443,856 worth of Plantronics stock and bought 28,500 units worth $1,314,428 . The most active insider traders include S Kenneth Kannappan, Charles D Boynton, and Brian S Dexheimer. On average, Plantronics executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $188,325. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph B Burton on 9 September 2019, trading 5,000 units of PLT stock currently worth $164,700.
What does Plantronics do?
Plantronics, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of headsets, voice, video, and content sharing solutions. Its product include enterprises headsets, consumer headsets, voice video, and content sharing solutions. The company was founded by Courtney Graham and Keith Larkin in 1961 and is headquartered in Santa Cruz, CA.
What does Plantronics’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr Boynton stock trades at SunPower and Plantronics
Plantronics executives and stock owners
Plantronics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Joseph Burton, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Loebbaka, Senior Vice President – Global Sales
- Mary Huser, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Marvin Tseu, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Greggory Hammann, Independent Director
- Brian Dexheimer, Independent Director
- Marshall Mohr, Independent Director
- John Hart, Independent Director
- Robert Hagerty, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Will Zelver, Manager, Investor Relations & External Reporting
- Guido Jouret, Independent Director
- Kathy Crusco, Director
- Daniel Moloney, Director
- Frank Baker, Director
- Tom Puorro, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Personal Systems Business
- Amy Barzdukas, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Anja Hamilton, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Charles Boynton, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Richard R Pickard, VICE PRESIDENT
- Maria Martinez, Director
- Donald S Houston, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Pamela J Strayer, TOP FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE – CFO.
- Private Holdings Ii, Llc Tr…, Director
- Private Holdings I, Llc Tri…,
- Kathleen M Crusco, Director
- Shantanu Sarkar, TOP DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING EX
- Renee Niemi, VICE PRESIDENT
- Thomas Puorro, TOP DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING EX
- Philip Vanhoutte, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Barbara Vaughn Scherer, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Colleen M Martin Garcia, DIRECTOR – SENIOR
- Jeff Loebbaka, TOP SALES EXECUTIVE – GLOBAL.E
- Roger Wery, Director
- S Kenneth Kannappan, PRESIDENT/CEO
- Stephen Clayton Hausmann, VICE PRESIDENT
- Susan M Fox, VICE PRESIDENT
- Julie Murphy, VICE PRESIDENT
- Charles Yort, VICE PRESIDENT
- Barry L Margerum, VICE PRESIDENT
- Vicki L Marion, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Carsten Trads, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Gary Savadove, VICE PRESIDENT
- Joyce R Shimizu, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Steven F Burson, VICE PRESIDENT
- Lawrence Wuerz, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR, OPERA
- Mark L Breier, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Terry A Walters, VICE PRESIDENT
- Patti S Hart, Director
- Trude C Taylor, Director
- James Sotelo, VICE PRESIDENT
- David A Wegmann, Director
- Bradley Mark Guenther, VICE PRESIDENT
- Harland Craig May, VP
- Jean Claude Malraison, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Michael Thomas Hartberger, ACTING PRES., WALKER
- Private Holdings Ii, Llc Tr…,