Celeste Clark Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Celeste A. Clark is at least $4.78 Million dollars as of 9 May 2011. Celeste Clark owns over 20,075 units of Wells Fargo & Co stock worth over $4,275,645 and over the last 13 years he sold WFC stock worth over $143,555. In addition, he makes $363,056 as Independent Director at Wells Fargo & Co.
Celeste Clark WFC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Celeste has made over 4 trades of the Wells Fargo & Co stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 20,075 units of WFC stock worth $1,017,200 on 9 May 2011.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 48,092 units of Wells Fargo & Co stock on 15 June 2007 worth over $2,355,065. On average, Celeste trades about 2,517 units every 49 days since 2007. As of 9 May 2011 he still owns at least 81,101 units of Wells Fargo & Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Celeste Clark stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Celeste Clark biography
Dr. Celeste A. Clark, Ph.D., serves as Independent Director of the Company., effective January 1, 2018. Clark is a principal of Abraham Clark Consulting, LLC, a health and regulatory policy consulting firm. She is the retired senior vice president of Global Public Policy and External Relations and chief sustainability officer of Kellogg Company, a food manufacturing company. She served as senior vice president of Global Public Policy and External Relations from 2010 and chief sustainability officer from 2008 until 2011. Clark joined Kellogg in 1977 and held other senior management positions, including vice president of Corporate and Scientific Affairs and senior vice president of Global Nutrition and Corporate Affairs. She is an adjunct professor at Michigan State University in the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition. Clark is a member of the board of directors of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. and Omega Protein Corporation. She has previously served as a director of several other public and private companies, and currently is member of the board of trustees of W.K. Kellogg Foundation.
What is the salary of Celeste Clark?
As the Independent Director of Wells Fargo & Co, the total compensation of Celeste Clark at Wells Fargo & Co is $363,056. There are 9 executives at Wells Fargo & Co getting paid more, with John Shrewsberry having the highest compensation of $12,528,900.
How old is Celeste Clark?
Celeste Clark is 65, he’s been the Independent Director of Wells Fargo & Co since 2018. There are 7 older and 14 younger executives at Wells Fargo & Co. The oldest executive at Wells Fargo & Co. is Donald James, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Celeste Clark’s mailing address?
Celeste’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 420 MONTGOMERY STREET, , SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94104.
Insider trading at Wells Fargo & Co
Over the last 3 years, insiders at Wells Fargo & Co have traded over $37,201,724 worth of Wells Fargo & Co stock and bought 9,000 units worth $503,820 . The most active insider traders include Stephen W Sanger, Richard B Jr Payne, and Donald M James. On average, Wells Fargo & Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $2,764,564. The most recent stock trade was executed by Amanda G Norton on 12 July 2019, trading 28,320 units of WFC stock currently worth $1,509,456.
What does Wells Fargo & Co do?
Wells Fargo & Co. is a diversified, community-based financial services company. It is engaged in the provision of banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. The firm operates through the following segments: Community Banking, Wholesale Banking, Wealth & Investment Management, and Other. The Community Banking segment offers complete line of diversified financial products and services for consumers and small businesses including checking and savings accounts, credit and debit cards, and automobile, student, and small business lending. The Wholesale Banking segment provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. The Wealth and Investment Management segment includes personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses. The Other segment refers to the products of WIM customers served through community banking distribution channels. The company was founded by Henry Wells and William G. Fargo on March 18, 1852 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does Wells Fargo & Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Celeste Clark stock trades at Hain Celestial, Kellogg Co, and Wells Fargo & Co
Wells Fargo & Co executives and stock owners
Wells Fargo & Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Shrewsberry, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Avid Modjtabai, Senior Executive Vice President – Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation
- Perry Pelos, Senior Executive Vice President – Wholesale Banking
- Mary Mack, Senior Executive Vice President-Consumer Lending
- Jonathan Weiss, Senior Executive Vice President – Wealth and Investment Management
- Elizabeth Duke, Independent Chairman of the Board
- James Quigley, Independent Director
- Maria Tejada, Chief Strategic Enterprise Risk Officer
- Theodore Craver, Independent Director
- Celeste Clark, Independent Director
- Ronald Sargent, Independent Director
- Wayne Hewett, Independent Director
- John Baker, Independent Director
- Suzanne Vautrinot, Independent Director
- Donald James, Independent Director
- Juan Pujadas, Independent Director
- Richard Payne, Independent Director
- Maria Morris, Independent Director
- Charles Noski, Director
- Steve Hagerman, Head of Consumer Lending Technology
- Douglas Edwards, Deputy General Director
- C. Parker, General Counsel
- Gary Owen, Chief Information Security Officer and Head of Information Security
- Debra Chrapaty, Chief Technology Officer
- Richard Levy, Executive Vice President, Controller
- Amanda Norton, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer
- Kate Clifford-Toomey, Chief Operating Officer
- Charles Scharf, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John S Chen, Director
- Hope A. Hardison, Sr. Executive Vice President
- Michael J Loughlin, Sr. Executive Vice President
- Petros G Pelos, Sr. Executive Vice President
- David M Carroll, Senior Exec. Vice President
- Stephen W Sanger, Director
- Lloyd H Dean, Director
- Timothy J Sloan, CEO & President
- Franklin R Codel, Former Sr. EVP
- Enrique Jr Hernandez, Director
- Derek A. Flowers, Sr. Executive Vice President
- David Galloreese, Sr. Executive Vice President
- Beurden Saul Van, Sr. Executive Vice President
- Karen B Peetz, Director